Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

It's a great interview. One thing I'm happy about is Hill says Hawkes works a lot with Sid Hammerbeck. Yay!!!

Yeah, the promo is up on cbs.com here. It's got some great footage from the first few episodes, but it goes really fast. :lol: I got a bit confused, I'll admit. :p

But now I'm even more excited for the premiere! :D :D :D

Can you provide the link please? I can't find it at the site. Thanks. ETA: (Ooops, there it is!^)

Edward Furlong is in a recurring role for this season. Oooh. Is he still pretty?

OMG OMG go I just saw a preview for the following upcoming episodes. I don't know if I can say where I saw the clip.

If you want to know pm me!!! OMG I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could it be the promo video I linked to a few posts up? Or maybe there's a new video? The one I posted is from cbs.com. :)

lol @ 'clicky' and thanks. I know, this is the same site that had the LV preview.

Shirtless Gary always good *swoon, drool, FAINT, THUD* though I want it with Stella rather than you know who lol.

Who was that getting attacked? It better not be Stella, she's been through enough. Was it one of the team women though?

I don't mind the D/L hug scene, although my OTP is Smacked, I likes me a little MnNms too at times. As long as they don't go overboard.

Thanks for the link.....Sep 20th I cant wait although in the UK I will have to wait longer. But I will have spoilers and pics and ....sigh...doesnt he look good in the promo and did I see a black shirt...*THUD*......damn I have to go to work now... :D :D :D :D :D

feenex Are you using Internet Explorer because I can only get it to load in explorer it wouldnt work with Netscape. It works on my freinds dial up connection if she uses explorer.

Thanks for the link Fay :D. I'm am happy to see the return of rambo!Stella! I think she told that guy, "Do you enjoy shooting little girls you..." but I think the missing words were "son of a bitch!". Hopefully she'll kick some ass & own some suspects this season :D.

Back