Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

OMG...watched the preview...I'm still with my mouth wide open... :eek:
The music for the preview is awesome, it was the title song of Booker, and old tv series :)

Danny with short hair, lovely!!! And in the end he's hugging someone...mmm...

Man, why do I always seem to miss all the fun? :lol: So this morning there's a new promo and a fantastic interview, I couldn't be happier!

After watching the promo I'm even more excited about the new season. Love the footage from the first episodes, I was sooo looking forward to something new. September 20th at 10pm *writes down* I'm not going anywhere! :D It's gonna be difficult since I'll be on vacation in LA but maybe for one night I can pretend I'm tired and need to rest... ;)

Now excuse me while I go read Hill's inteview.

well, I clicked on the link for the promo but I'm not getting the video. Just a black screen. Does it take a long time to load? Figures... Now it just stalls at 16%. And I'm on DSL. Well that's totally irritating.

lyne said:
well, I clicked on the link for the promo but I'm not getting the video. Just a black screen. Does it take a long time to load? Figures... Now it just stalls at 16%. And I'm on DSL. Well that's totally irritating.

Don't feel bad. I have a cable modem and I can't get it either.

Aaah, aahh, *jumps around the apartement* Thank you sooooo much for the Promo. Did you see the scene with Danny hugging Lindsay? Aaaahh aaahh *still jumping* can't wait for season 3 to start.

^Yes, I was a little disheartened by it. Anyway, that was probably the best sixty seconds of my day right there. And I will definitely forgive Carmine the haircut - it looks very good on film

Holy Crap, I finally viewed the clip. Wow! Is it Sept. 20 yet? :lol: Can't wait for this season to start! Loved the background music, too!

I can;t get it either. I have both the players already butI just get a blank screen. If any techie knows what I'm doing wrong can you PM me - I'd really like to see it!!!

I got a blank screen at first, but it eventually played for me. :lol: I was swearing and begging Rhonda to tell me exactly what happened and then boom it loaded. I was very happy. ;) (I watched it 3 or 4 times. :p)

I was going to make screencaps of the promo, but my program just gets a black square. Sorry guys. :(

I saw the already-infamous 'hug' and it definitely fits with the D/L-ish moments we've heard about for that hostage episode. :lol:

But Danny looks very yummy in the promo...*drool* :lol: I think I'll like his haircut. ;)

Faylinn said:
I saw the already-infamous 'hug' and it definitely fits with the D/L-ish moments we've heard about for that hostage episode. :lol:
They hug!!!!!!! ahhh!!!!!!! i :mad: hate my computer.

Back