Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

So we'll get some continuity with Flack and Stella, a major reveal with Mac and Lindsay...that's all great! Now, if only we can get Hawkes a good storyline going, I'll be a happy camper in season 3! :)

^I completely agree with MB !...
Stella and Flack are strong-I hope-and will get through their problems!... :( :rolleyes:
tnxz ,for the spoilers!..

The beginning of season 2 had hardly any character development and I'm glad they bring that back now. With some things I'm not really happy, but of course we have to wait and see how it play's out on screen. I cannot wait for the season to start. :)

I'm glad they are going to address Stella's situation. I just wish they would address it earlier than episode 6.

BTW, Orison, keep brining on the spoilers..I love 'em. :p

Regarding Lindsay's secret...

Maybe, when she was younger, her mother lost it and murdered Lindsay's father and siblings?

*shrug* Dunno. Just throwing out another idea.

Faylinn said:
Here's a link to the IMDB page for Emanuelle Vaugier, who is apparently playing Det. Angell. I can't say I'm surprised that she's so beautiful, but I have to roll my eyes a bit. Are we trying to win the 'most beautiful cast' competition here or something?

:lol: I think we're winning that competition by a landslide. Ooh, and when I read her profile over on imdb I was so happy to see that she's from Vancouver BC, just like me :D. It's about time they had a Canadian on the show.

I'm even happier to see that the writers decided to carry on Stella's story but I don't wanna wait 6 episodes to see it. It better be worth the wait & hopefully nothing is screwed up.

What if this new detective Angell is going to be thrown in as a third wheel to the Danny-Lindsay relationship? Maybe that's the "interesting" thing that Carmine hinted in his TV Guide interview.

Oooh just this Emmanuelle Vaugier chick (and to think I just watched Saw II last Sunday) and she's pretty hot, no? I'm thinking she might even look good with Danny.

Ooohhhh love triangle... interesting...

lindsaymesser, that sounds like a good, realistic possibility! Oh, and didn't earlier spoilers indicate that we'd still see Danny's past come back to haunt him yet again? Sounds like they really will be giving everyone a bit of a storyline...well, except Hawkes, unless that's still to come. *crossing fingers for a great Hawkes storyline*

MBGrissom said:
Oh, and didn't earlier spoilers indicate that we'd still see Danny's past come back to haunt him yet again?

Yes. I can't remember if it was Zuiker himself but Danny should get his (interesting) storyline.

And I second your plea, give Hawkes something!

Yes, let me join the petition for a Hawkes storyline. :lol:

I have to admit, lindsaymesser, the idea that this new detective could throw a wrench in the Danny/Lindsay thing (which I don't like, if you can't already tell :lol:) is kind of funny to me. :p Danny is such a flirt that I can't imagine him not flirting with her, beautiful woman that she is. ;) Even if she shuts him down in a hurry because she doesn't want it to affect her career, I'd still love to see him flirt with her. :devil: Of course, there's always the fact that this Danny/Lindsay thing doesn't even exist really, beyond what the shippers have imagined, not in a way that Danny flirting with the new detective would affect. *shrug*

ETA: An interesting tidbit from Top's interview with Hill Harper, that sort of goes with my last statement.

"CSI Files: What do you think of the romantic story lines this season, with Mac hooking up with Peyton Driscoll (Claire Forlani) and Danny (Carmine Giovinazzo) and Lindsay taking their flirtation further?

Harper: I wouldn't be so sure that all of that is going to happen. I think that teasing romance is sometimes more interesting than the romance itself, so I think that's probably what is going on more so than anything else. I haven't seen any evidence like it's going to be prolonged, or that they're doing this [extended] story, I haven't seen that. I would like for them to a tease a romance for Hawkes!"

Very interesting...(And I'd recommend that everyone check out the interview because, not only does it have a few more tidbits about the new season, but Hill is so amazing. :D)

Back