Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Lindsay_Montana said:
Well about Lindsays dark secret... This is my theory:

Lindsay was very down when Stella got beaten up by Frankie, she couldn't focus on her case etc., so I think maybe Lindsay got beaten up by an ex-boyfriend and maybe lost her child (and his child?) because of that... well, we'll see.

I though of that too, that Lindsay would have had a child before she moved to New York, which also addresses her issues with mothers as the spoilers have suggested. My theory is that her child or her family (maybe son plus a mom and a sister or something) were brutally murdered or something and she had to get away from all that.

But then I also agree about the other posters saying that nothing good ever happens to CSIs... well, if they said Lindsay has a dark secret, it would probably mean something NOT GOOD, right? So I guess we can expect something cliche, I just hope they find a good twist that wouldn't make me want to throw my remote at the TV...

My theory for Lindsay is that she had a brother and he and his wife were murdered and the guy was never caught but her brother and sister-in-law had a baby and lindsay took care of the baby after they died and a year or 2 later the baby was kidnaped by the same guy who killed her brother and he was never caught again so she ended up leavng because Montana had to many bad memories.

I agree about the bad things happening to the women of CSI. Everyone has gone through something.

while i think it could be a good storyline, LIndsey having a kid and losing it, i dont think that would be it. i only say this because if she had been a mom, she would probably know how to deal with moms, like on a one on one basis. of course, that is just my random thinking on it, ya know? i have been wrong before! :(

Little spoiler! The next eppy after Oedipus Hex is "Open and Shut" and involves a model as someone suspected of crime (I'm guessing murder but can't say for sure). Other than that all I can tell you is that Mac and Stella are working together. Not much, but I figured I'd share!

Cahill_Fan said:
while i think it could be a good storyline, LIndsey having a kid and losing it, i dont think that would be it. i only say this because if she had been a mom, she would probably know how to deal with moms, like on a one on one basis. of course, that is just my random thinking on it, ya know? i have been wrong before! :(

I personally would love that! Could show that CSI's are actually people. And come on, Cath is the only CSI on all 3 that has a kid! It's realistic.

Thanks for the information on the first episode, Orison. It looks like it'll be interesting, but the thing about the bodyguards sounded like a dogfight to me. :rolleyes: Yeah, that sounds lame.

Anyway, it's good to see that they are definitely acknowledging Flack's recovery, so maybe we'll get more continuity than I originally thought. ;)

Here's a link to the IMDB page for Emanuelle Vaugier, who is apparently playing Det. Angell. I can't say I'm surprised that she's so beautiful, but I have to roll my eyes a bit. Are we trying to win the 'most beautiful cast' competition here or something? :rolleyes: When I saw "Two and a Half Men" I was picturing Melanie Lynskey (had to look her name up ;)) for some reason, and that would have been awesome. :p

Faylinn said:
I can't say I'm surprised that she's so beautiful, but I have to roll my eyes a bit. Are we trying to win the 'most beautiful cast' competition here or something? :rolleyes:

Probably. :lol:

thanks for the link to Futon Critic, and to Emmanuelle's info. Isn't she the one who Charlie Sheen's character on Two and a Half Men proposed to and nearly married? If it is, then I thought she was very good, on that show. I guess that also means she and Charlie don't get married next season :lol:

At any rate, glad to read about some Flack continuity, and very glad to see Danny & Hawkes working together, those two are fun when they pair up.

My mom watches "Two and a Half Men" and that's who she said Emmanuelle played. ;)

I'm also glad we get to see Danny and Hawkes working together. :) I like their interaction, and hopefully that means Hawkes will get some good screentime from the beginning. ;)

Geez! These people are rarely working on the same case! Which, btw, I dislike about the NY show.

Hmm, their other det. seems hispanic. I like that.

So, it looks like in episode #6 "Open and Shut" Stella's traumatic experience with Fankie is addressed again, showing that burden is still with her.

Back