Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

MBGrissom said:
I'm guessing that we'll still see some interesting things for Hawkes & Flack, but the very few spoilers Zuiker addressed just happened to be ones that include Mac/Lindsay, primarily. I read at an earlier date that Stella still has problems with what happened to Frankie, so I'm guessing there are some major things in the works for her, too. I have a feeling also that we'll see Flack struggling with what happened to him throughout the season, that was too important a storyline to blantantly ignore. And if they give Mac a nemesis (I'm really excited about that one), then I have a feeling Flack in particular, being the cop, will be at Mac's side for a good portion of that.

But Zuiker didn't mention either Stella or Flack so I'm not getting my hopes up that we'll see a lot of either of their S2 stories being carried over into S3. The CSI franchise is good at dropping the ball with important story lines; I won't hold my breath in anticipation of watching either Stella or Flack deal with the aftermath of their respective stories. Also, even if Mac gets a nemesis it doesn't mean Flack will have any part of it--they're all cops (not just Flack). I'm not going to believe anything until I see definitive spoilers, although there don't seem to be any reliable and easily accessible CSI:NY spoiler sites.

:( Sorry Top, I was only asking based on what I'd read in here. I have no personal knowledge of the entertainment industry's inner workings.

You're right Orison, I was very excited to hear about Flack shooting hoops with some kids. Maybe TPTB have been listening to us. Being a Danny/Flack shipper, it would be great if Danny was there too. Hopefully we'll get to see Flack dressed down for this scene. Tank top and shorts would be great.

If Mac does get a nemesis, I think Flack will definately be there for him. Whether it was mentioned or not (TPTB don't tell everything), I think Flack will feel some sort of obligation to Mac. Not that Mac would expect anything from him. But Flack being Flack, he will want to be there for him.

I too feel that they need to develop Lindsay's character separate from Danny. I'm hoping she will be more likable to me in the 3rd season. I agree with Top about hoping the D/L romance will be over for now after she pushes him away. Whether I think it should be pursued in the future depends on how this season goes and what type of character they portray Lindsay. Also, exposing her deep, dark secret might help with the development of her character even more.

I am optimistic that there will be more screentime for Hawkes since Zuiker admitted the mistakes he made with his character. If you notice that on Summer in the City and Grand Murder at Central Station, Hawkes had tons of screen time. Mainly because Aiden had very little screentime. Then with Zoo York, he kinda disappeared. I think they could have used Hawkes more and Lindsay less for the remaining episodes.

The weird thing is I thought about they should have had a basketball scene in one of the episodes. Almost like when Danny had to play handball with the guy in the park but I wanted Hawkes to the basketball scene. Hawkes+shirtless+basketball= HEAVEN!!!!! :D :lol:

^ Ooh, Damn! Finding Mac in bed for a season return? BLAM! I'ma read that interview with Zuiker over and over again and suck all the spoiler-ness.

Hawkes should be given a storyline. What happend before he went working in the morge? He spent about 24 hours a day in it. Ther must be a reason for that. That could be an interesting background story for him.

Thanks for the spoilers, can't wait for season 3 to begin :D

Well about Lindsays dark secret... This is my theory:

Lindsay was very down when Stella got beaten up by Frankie, she couldn't focus on her case etc., so I think maybe Lindsay got beaten up by an ex-boyfriend and maybe lost her child (and his child?) because of that... well, we'll see.

Ohhhhhhhhh!! :( I like that theory. I can see that as a plotline. I like it! I like it alot. Hopefully she'll open up and let Danny in!! GOOD THEORY!!

Well, I'm sure they'll give us even more things to question. :lol:

But that would be an interesting storyline. It would explain why Lindsay got upset over what happened to Stella, and also why she has trouble dealing with the mothers according to the spoilers. If done well, I think that could be very intriguing.

Oh please...not another storyline where the female is a victim again. Is that the only thing TPTB know how to write?

Does anything good ever happen to these people?

~Mac's wife died in 9/11
~Stella gets assaulted by Frankie
~Danny has a somewhat shady past, shoots a cop, doesn't listen to Mac (his is never ending :rolleyes:)
~Aiden was burnt to a crisp by DJ Pratt
~Flack was blown up by a bomb

Now Lindsay's secret will be revealed.

What's next for Hawkes? I'm sure there's something bad in his past too (maybe it will come out with Peyton working in the lab :confused:) Either that or something will happen to him eventually.

Geez.

That's just NY...Miami and Vegas have the same kind of situations too.

I couldn't agree more, 1CSIMFan. Hey, I like angst as much as the next fangirl and write more than my fair share of it, but does every character on TV have to be a walking mass of emotional dysfunction? Good Lord. *One* of them had to have a normal childhood. If it turns out that Flack doesn't get along with his father because Sr. abused Jr., I'm blowing up my TV, dammit.

I just have to add to the list of abused CSI women and expand it to the other shows:

1. Catherine - crappy somewhat abusive ex, that creepy guy at the bar (played by Marg's real-life hubby) and potential abuse from getting drugged in the upcoming season.

2. Sara - abusive past

3. Calleigh - Stalker ex who blew his head off in front of her.

4. Yelena with the suspicious bruised face ...

5. Poor murdered Marisol.

Geez Louise! Enough!!!

What's next for Hawkes? I'm sure there's something bad in his past too (maybe it will come out with Peyton working in the lab ) Either that or something will happen to him eventually.
Hey i have not thougth of Hawkes having a secret, but ya never know.

wasn't there a hint of Hawkes' past in Grand Murder at Central Station? least i think it was that episode.

something to do with losing a patient...memories a bit clouidy around that though!

Back