Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

OH OH!...to idipodio simplegma in greek!.. :eek: :lol:
I agree that it could be interesting as much as stupid if they don't handle it in the right way! :)

Episode 4 "Hung Out to Dry":
Michelle DiBenedetti (playing the Frisbee Expert)
and Claire Forlani

so I guess episode four includes some sort of Frisbee storyline? Could this be the case that Lindsay and Hawkes are working on, I wonder? :)

I wonder if the writers have been reading fanfic. Didn't I use frisbees in one of mine?

^you MUST know better than we do! :lol:

And if they don't is would be good to take a look at them and see what we are thinking. :D

Hell, if they're taking ideas from your fanfics, Khanada, I'll do a little jig. :lol: (I don't remember frisbees, but like athens said, you should know better than us. :p)

She used frisbees in her story by having Mac (or someone like that) throw to Danny and Flack at the playground.

Or did Danny and Flack throw them?

Am I getting this right? :lol:

Anyway, interesting stuff there. This season better be better than the last one or I'm gonna scream.

ROFLMAO midnight_tiptoes!
so glad i wasnt eating or drinkign anything when i read that :lol:

i have absolutwely no idea about this Oedipus Rex, it sonds really interesting i suppose. i hope the ep is as interesting though

:lol:

Maybe the writers are trying to get viewers to read more. :p Feature a story title in an episode, and maybe we'll read it. :lol: (info about the story of "Oedipus Rex" aka "Oedipus the King" for anyone interested. ;))

But incestuous dinosaurs would be interesting. :lol: Of course, they might have a bit of a problem with believability... ;)

She used frisbees in her story by having Mac (or someone like that) throw to Danny and Flack at the playground.
Ah yes, I remember that now, TM. It was in "Sure Shot"--Danny had Mac throw a frisbee with a baggie on it so he could give them the bullet. ;) Now, if they have a frisbee expert come in to help them collect ballistics, then I'll be convinced that someone on the show is an avid D/F reader. :lol:

Okay, so episode #5 is called "Oedipus Hex" and here's a few highlights:

- Sid Hammerback is still around and doing his job
- Hawkes has a scene in which he tackles a suspect
- There's a nice exchange about church between Mac and Stella

And of course D/L... She tells Danny that she's not good with mothers (aka. notifying the death of a daughter), that she can give bad news to fathers all day long but can't face mothers so she asks him to take this one. Danny, concerned, complies and get slapped by the distraught mother. ;)

Lindsay has scenes with the mother as well, and it looks like she's trying to hold strong but is close to breaking down. Could this be a hint about her past we were hoping for?

Back