Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Intriguing spoilers! I wonder if perhaps someone lost a child back when Lindsay was a rookie in Montana, and somehow she [Lindsay] could have done something to prevent it, but didn't have the experience, etc.? She focused on the evidence and didn't properly focus on saving a child? I could see guilt over something like that eating away at you, especially if it was due to your inexperience or something that you bungled, within the case.

At any rate, sounds interesting, and very, very glad to see our Sid is still around! And Hawkes tackles a suspect, can't wait to see that one! :D

I'm intrigued by their re-airing of so many Pratt eps...LoLD last week, SitC last night, next week GMaCS and then Heroes. I hope they aren't hinting at something, 'cause I'm gonna scream if that's the case :(

no screaming no screamin! :lol:
both ''theories'' are equally possible ..
Guess will see when is about to come out.. :D

ok i'm actually so much happier now i know Sid's definitely still around. I watched Dancing with the Fishes the other day and he was brilliant in it.

and Hawkes! we get more Hawkes! I always enjoy watching Hawkes, he's so intelligent and he brings a lot to the show, i hope he gets used a helluva lot more than last season!

thanks so much Orison for the happy news :D

Woot! I'm glad to hear these new spoilers. :D :D :D

~Hammerback is definitely here. *does a little jig*
~Hawkes gets to take someone down. Sexy sexy. :devil:
~Danny gets smacked. :lol: I'm going to love the look on his face. But I'm sure Danny is no stranger to getting slapped. :lol:

I'm intrigued by these developments about Lindsay. It seems to me that they're definitely going to flesh out this 'dark secret' relatively quickly. ;)

The speculations about why she can't deal with mothers are very interesting. Both of those situations would be interesting to see on screen...

I hope this Pratt stuff doesn't rear its ugly head again. Enough already. Done, please?

As for Lindsay, I always thought her secret was the reason she became a CSI, so I would be a bit surprised if the secret was about a case.

We'll see, but Hammerbeck's back! Woo hoo!

I can't wait for the new episodes, i just realized that i migth miss the first episode *gasp* it's my granpappy's b-day i'm trying to convice my mom to push mine and my granpappy's b-day together cause i may just die if i don't watch it. (damn im obsessed)

The hilight for me of Oedipus Hex will not seeing Hawkes take a suspect down(although the thought of that is giving me racy thoughts :devil:) but the fact that Danny gets slapped bt a mother. I know that sounds cruel but have a mental image of a character like Danny get slapped is making me laugh pretty hard. That's priceless :lol:. Also, maybe Stella will talk about her Greek Orthodox religion and I'd love to hear about that.

I forgot to add that the victim Danny and Lindsay are working on is from a little town in Wyoming. Might be an interesting detail if you consider Lindsay's reaction. :)

Oh, of course. Must be a victim from a country state.

What's wrong with someone in New York rather than making it super obvious?

Gr. Maybe I'm bitter but still. We get the idea.

tuesdaymorning said:

One thing to consider is that NY draws people from all over, seeking fame, glamour, etc. It's not that unusual that many are not natives. Just my two cents!

Hmmm...they could easily have used any mother, if Lindsay doesn't liek dealing with mothers in general. But it is rather obvious by using one from the country.

Didn't we already get a Lindsay episode where the victim was from the country?

I'm still gonna sit back to see whether this dark secret is lifted straight out of fanfiction.

ps. i'm just gonna mention again YAY for hawkes n hammerback :D

I agree with tuesdaymorning. Why does it always have to be a mid-western state? If the victim can't be from NY (considering there are about 7 million ? or so people who live there) then why not another big city. (LA, Chicago, Miami, Dallas, etc). What's with this poor little country girl thing that NY has going on? :confused:

It will be interesting to see Danny get slapped by the mother (just to see his reaction :eek:). Lindsay may have trouble with mothers but so what. :rolleyes: She's a big girl and that is part of her job. At some point we all have to do things we don't like.

Yay, Hammerback is still there. :D

Also, I can't wait for the Danny and Flack scenes. :p

audrina said:
tuesdaymorning said:

One thing to consider is that NY draws people from all over, seeking fame, glamour, etc. It's not that unusual that many are not natives. Just my two cents!

Oh, I know that. It's just so freakin' ironic that it's a girl from one of these Western states and poor Lindsay stumbles across all the irony that she shares!

If it were any other case, it wouldn't be so irritating.

Back