Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Are we sure someone isn't confused about this and is talking about the events of "Heroes" instead?

If Pratt comes back, I think it'll be a bit too reminiscent of Sonny Sassone--gets off on a technicality and they have to wait for another murder to finally catch him. :rolleyes:

too be honest it is draggin it out but i see what the writers are trying to do here. i think in season one it was like every episode was separate and you could watch them out of order and they wud still make sense. but now there making links to mak it more of a timeline. personally i think their takin it too far.

Pratt's got to be done. How many rapes/murders can the guy get away with? And he's okay, but not like a supervillain or anything. Both Darius and Sassone are much cooler.

I do wonder how Louie Messer is going to come back. I don't think he's dead!

Louie's going to jump out of bed, fly over to Danny's apartment window and tear open his shirt to reveal a glowing red and yellow sign on his chest that looks a lot like the letter 'S' stuck in a diamond ... and he's going to tell Danny tht he came from a planet called Krypt- oh. That's been done already, has it?

^ :lol: Danny would pout because he thought he was Superman. :lol: And then Flack throws up his hands in frustration and says "Thanks a lot, Louie. Just when I was getting somewhere..." :lol:

I think we would have heard about it if Louie had died. He's just not going to die off camera...that would be too lame.

Top41 said:
I think we would have heard about it if Louie had died. He's just not going to die off camera...that would be too lame.
That would be lame. Louie provides an opportunity to continue a juicy storyline. He can't die. I'm betting we see a little more of him.

I have a feeling when season 3 starts that Louie will either already be awake or he will wake up some time during the season. I would love for Danny to get a chance to talk to him. It was sweet that his brother protected him and kept him away from Tanglewood all these years. Everybody knows Danny. He needs to hear it from him, not just Mac.

I did a search here and found a couple episode titles posted, so I thought I'd post the ones I've come across (sorry if they've all been posted already):
"People With Money"
"Not What It Looks Like"
"Love Run Cold"
"Hung Out To Dry"

Yes, those are the titles of the first four episodes. :)

As for Louie, I agree with MrsG and the others. I'm sure they're not going to let him die. I can think of at least a dozen storylines that involve him -alive- rather than dead.

Back