Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Plus if they did let him die, we know what it'd likely lead to, Lindsay trying to comfort him and it'd go from there. I don't mind the D/L myself but it's not at the top of my list of things to see, let's say. (coughsmackedcough)

Also, I don't think they're going to let Louie die because they realize a ratings cash cow. I mean, any angst with Louie gives Carmine a chance to flex some serious acting muscle, which has proven a ratings winner for the show.

Oh, and minor spoilers for Hung out to Dry. I read some stuff that indicates one of the cases will be about a girl killed at a sorority house. Mac, Stella, Danny and Flack are all involved. That's about it!

Hmm, so could this mean we'll get to see Lindsay and Hawkes work together? :) That's one pair of team members that we didn't see enough of last season, so I'd like that. ;)

Plus I love any cases Danny and Flack work together, so... :p

I wonder if Flack works with Mac on most of the cases in the beginning? Are they trying to provide ample opportunity to show the relationship there? Hmm... :)

Edit: I'm still curious as to whether or not Sid will be returning to NY this season. I hope so, but I guess we'll see. ;)

I was on IMDB.com and I saw this page for season 3 that has some actors and actresses listed for a few of the episode:
Episode 1 "People with Money":
Justin Cynes (playing Trey Foster Grant)
Kiyano La'vin (playing Asad Jamille)
Marcy McCusker (playing Margo Demme)
Heidi Moneymaker (playing Cassidy Daniels)
Sabine Singh (playing Erica)
and Claire Forlani, of course ;)

Episode 4 "Hung Out to Dry":
Michelle DiBenedetti (playing the Frisbee Expert)
and Claire Forlani

so I guess episode four includes some sort of Frisbee storyline? Could this be the case that Lindsay and Hawkes are working on, I wonder? :)

(I don't know how accurate IMDB is, but I thought I'd share this since I found it on there. :))

Gaby said:
too be honest it is draggin it out but i see what the writers are trying to do here. i think in season one it was like every episode was separate and you could watch them out of order and they wud still make sense. but now there making links to mak it more of a timeline. personally i think their takin it too far.

OK MY opinion is..i dont think they are taking it to far, i mean. yeah its good that you can watch the first season out of order..but there was no underlying story line..i mean..yeah they had tanglewood, but now..that they are diving in with storylines from the past, to me its starting to feel like a real show, and it makes me tune in each week to see what happens next..and i know we are all dying to see how Louie is [pardon the pun] but its just another part of the amazing storylines yet to come for NY.
And hey maybe Pratt will come back, as one of the victims, and he will ask for the CSI's help and they wont give it to him..but you know MAYBE!
thats just my opinion.
love
allie

Well, I can certainly see what you mean about the continuing storylines bringing viewers back from week to week. As long as they only keep these sorts of connections minimal, it shouldn't be a problem--what I mean by that is, if a new viewer watches the show and feels completely lost, they might not stick around, you know? So I think that's more of what they're going to do: each episode stands alone as far as the cases go (for the most part), but character interactions and minor storylines will arc through the whole season. :)

I love NY, so I'm really excited to see the new season regardless. :lol:

^ I definitely agree that the underlying story line makes me want to watch it every week. Season one I think I saw half of because I had a class at the same time and never thought it was important enough to tape since I could catch a rerun and not be lost, but Season 2 I only missed one episode and I was pissed about it.

i understand your reasoning Faylinn...but when i watched season one..i felt kinda..lost..ya know..like i watched one eps. then i watched another..and all i knew was that Mac's wife died, [i hadnt seen blink] so i had no idea..but i can understand what you say about a new viewer getting lost. but it would be good for a new viewer to join in and see that CSI NY isnt like any show theyve seen before. Because thats what it needs right now..CSI AND CSI MIAMI..get so much attention.and then theres CSI NY..so i think that the storylines..make it stronger..so more people will reconize what a fantaboulus show it is.
allie

Faylinn said
I wonder if Flack works with Mac on most of the cases in the beginning? Are they trying to provide ample opportunity to show the relationship there? Hmm...

Not to rain on your parade, but didn't Eddie say in his interview about only working with 'Mac' in the first of the 3 eps they'd filmed so far. Granted things could have changed since then.

That could be very true...I only remember reading that he worked on Mac's case in the first episode, and then the recent spoilers indicate that he'll work with him in the fourth episode. So that's 50% so far. ;)

But then, there's always a 50% chance that Flack is working one of the cases on a two case show, so... :lol:

Still though, I don't think we need too many moments to understand the dynamic between these two and see how it's changed since the finale, so one episode will probably be enough. :lol:

Since I sucked at searching last time and posted episode titles everyone already knew, here's hoping this is a new one for ya'll....if not, well, I just give up then ;) :lol: :D

Episode 5- OEDIPUS REX

...are you serious? Are they honestly going to do a show which (I'm assuming) revolves around the Oedipus complex or something? This could either be very interesting or extremely stupid. I'm crossing my fingers for interesting. :lol:

OT: You can tell I wasn't a big fan of "Oedipus the King," can't you? :p

Back