Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

On the one hand, I'm glad to see Danny willing to step up for someone else, even if this burst of unprecedented altruism is motivated by lust. On the other, I'm with the poster who said Lindsay should just suck it up and do her job. Is she going to bow out every time the victim is from a "country" state? Delivering bad news to people who don't deserve to be hurt is one of the unpleasant realities of being a cop. Flack, Stella, and Mac do so on a daily basis, and they're just as decent as Lindsay. More so, actually, because they don't foist the responsibility onto someone else.

Lindsay needs to grow up and stop playing the damsel in distress so Danny will charge to her rescue.

::rolleyes::

La_Guera said:
On the one hand, I'm glad to see Danny willing to step up for someone else, even if this burst of unprecedented altruism is motivated by lust. On the other, I'm with the poster who said Lindsay should just suck it up and do her job. Is she going to bow out every time the victim is from a "country" state? Delivering bad news to people who don't deserve to be hurt is one of the unpleasant realities of being a cop. Flack, Stella, and Mac do so on a daily basis, and they're just as decent as Lindsay. More so, actually, because they don't foist the responsibility onto someone else.

Lindsay needs to grow up and stop playing the damsel in distress so Danny will charge to her rescue.

::rolleyes::

Despite the fact that I stick up for her and I like her, I kinda wish Lindsay would have sucked it up. Although watching Danny get smacked could be fun and spawn some new fantasies. :devil:

Well, it looks like later she does talk with the mother.

Maybe she's had an experience where she has told the mother, and got assaulted or something.

Meh. I'd have more sympathy for her if she hadn't spent the whole of S2 waving her proverbial wang at anything and anyone in a desperate effort to prove how tough she was.

Now that Claire Forlani will play a medical examiner, who will play the character of Det. Jennifer Angel?

How many ME's NY has had? The reason why I was here was to find out if they kick out my Hammerbeck but they don't. Which is big YAY for me :D

Is it me or... does NY get "new characteres" way more than two others? I mean.. LV has... mostly only Sofia. Well... Miami has a few but still.

It's strange.

NY had Hawkes as an ME, but since he joined the field, I think the writers decided to make that a recurring character. LV as a hughe list of labtechs who a recurring, Miami has a few. NY has apart from the ME only Adam.

Speaking about Adam, any news if he returns in season 3?

I think that Vanessa deciding to leave the show also called for the writers to bring in the new character last season. LV hasn't had anyone leave, I don't think.

No they haven't. Got to admire that. For seven years now, and still the same cast (Greg and the Doc were recurring in the first two seasons, so I'll count them too). Not many shows have that.

Let's see, MEs on NY--they had Hawkes in season 1, then when he went into the field for season 2 they had Dr. Zao (for like 4 episodes), Dr. Pino (for two I think--was he even in the second one?) and Hammerback has been there the rest of the time. :)

I think the spoilers we've seen so far have indicated that there would still be a new detective, so I'm curious who will play her as well. ;)

i dont get why we need new characters in the first place...are thhey introducing more so they have more to TORMENT? like their current characters?

i get it that the new ME could've been there because Robert Joy could be elsewhere for the opening epsiodes, but now she's sleeping with Mac?! It's a bit rash really.
did they have no other choice than to go down the romance root? so that's Mac/new chick. and Danny/Lindsay...
i'm willing to bet that, along with Danny/Lindsay, Mac's and the new woman's relationship wont end well...

They'll probably end Claire Forlani's arc with her and Mac deciding that they can't work together and be in a relationship, and maybe mention her a few times once she's not physically on the show anymore, so the writers leave it open as to which one they'll end up going with, ya know? *shrug*

I don't mind new characters so much, but I don't want them taking time away from the characters we already have. I would, however, like to see the cast stabilize this season and not have more new people filing through.

That works...then he can declare his love for Stella and...oh sorry, that's another section. Couldn't resist :)

Back