Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

I stumbled across TV Guide (the new one) and yup, Claire is in there and it's talking about becoming Mac's new love interest.

I liked the detective idea. Sigh.

The new detective will be around, I think, she just won't be played by Claire. Kinda funny that Mac's new love interest is being played by an actress with the same name as his dead wife.

Hehe, I didn't notice that, good point!

For now, I'm not that excited too, hopefully the cases will be good, we had some good ones in season 2, but also some bad ones. Hopefully we'll see some more single case episodes.

only like 36 more days..god you know when your obsession has become bad enough that you dont even care that your birthday is in 33 days..all you want is for it to be sept. 20 you really dont care about the 17th..wow..im so sad..

same here mine is on the 8th, my mom is what do you want for your b-day, me, CSI:NY to premier already!!!! but then im waiting for october cause then i get my present the second season on DVD. so my b-day can pass and i wouldn't know.

**comes out of lurking** so I'm usually in blabbing about Flack/Eddie, but I'm too damn excited for Season 3 and I've been away from home and computers for the last 60 days, so I've been catching up on all the spoilers. Where the heck did summer go??

I dont want it to end, but I do because Sept means Season 3 and Oct. means Season 2 DVD, Can you guys believe that after this season they'll be going on to season 4?? It seems like this show JUST aired, I remember seeing previews for it like 2 1/2 years ago.. :)

it's like seing your baby all grown up, i still remember seing it for the first time, i was surfing the channels cause i couldn't sleep and then i stoped at cbs cause i saw gary and i was like hey he looks familiar, and i've been addicted to this show since.

It's been like a long marathon for me: I watched S1 this winter when the Italian TV finally decided to air it, now I'm watching S2 so I can catch up with what happened in the US and then S3 starts in less than a month! :)

I'm not liking what someone mentioned in the Aiden thread PLEASE tell me Pratt's not coming back AGAIN. I just think that storyline's had enough...unless maybe someone offs him in prison....quite painfully and slowly....then I could laugh while I watch. "Take that, sucker!" lol.

Mel23 said:
I'm not liking what someone mentioned in the Aiden thread PLEASE tell me Pratt's not coming back AGAIN. I just think that storyline's had enough...unless maybe someone offs him in prison....quite painfully and slowly....then I could laugh while I watch. "Take that, sucker!" lol.
he's coming back, and your not going to like why.

Back