Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

That's what we're all trying to understand. ;)

Claire Forlani is the new ME, and there's no word yet on who's gonna play the detective.

Sounds to me like one of the themes in the Mac/Forlani relationship will be Mac ruminating over the ups/downs & possible ramifications of dating someone that he now actually works with. It's fine & dandy to pair up 2 folks romantically who work together, but there is often some pretty big fallout from that sort of thing, and it would be nice to see it actually addressed and handled realistically. Things they could get away with as a couple working in different places vs. what they now have to be aware/careful of being a couple who works together, etc.

I like your ideas. If written the right way, it could lead to some interesting scenes and I'm all for that. :)

I think the spoilers are designed to confuse! :lol: That way, when the truth airs, we're all bowled over by the depth of the exploration of the characters love lives and teh intricate planning and execution of each episode.

since all my friends call me the spoiler whore of CSI NY..i love reading all these spoilers...please..spoil me..
hehe
love
allie

That's all right allie! We love you anyway! Right now there's not much to report beyond what's out there. It's going to be an interesting season ... I'm eager to see if Hammerbeck's still around.

MBGrissom said:
Sounds to me like one of the themes in the Mac/Forlani relationship will be Mac ruminating over the ups/downs & possible ramifications of dating someone that he now actually works with. It's fine & dandy to pair up 2 folks romantically who work together, but there is often some pretty big fallout from that sort of thing, and it would be nice to see it actually addressed and handled realistically. Things they could get away with as a couple working in different places vs. what they now have to be aware/careful of being a couple who works together, etc.

Which is cool...unless they're going to go with the Danny/Lindsay pairing...in which case they'll pretty much be doing the same story twice, since Danny and Lindsay work together. I definitely find the Mac/Peyton situation (they're not working together and get romantic and then have to work together) much more intriguing, even if I'm not a fan of the age difference.

im more exited for the new season to start than my own b-day, basically because my present is going to be the second season on dvd and that ain't coming out till october and b-day is in less than a month.*sighs* another year older.

Top41 said:
Which is cool...unless they're going to go with the Danny/Lindsay pairing...in which case they'll pretty much be doing the same story twice, since Danny and Lindsay work together. I definitely find the Mac/Peyton situation (they're not working together and get romantic and then have to work together) much more intriguing, even if I'm not a fan of the age difference.

I agree. Two romantic involvements with a co-worker seems a bit too much to me consdering there's been two seasons of 'nothing' so hopefully they'll find a nice way to balance the relationships or I don't know, turn one of them (D/L?)into something else... :)

^^I agree. If they're gonna show a romance this season, let it be Mac's. We don't need two romances on the same show. Hopefully the writers will follow up on their statement to delve into Mac's personal life. Hopefully this will put D/L on the backburner or just let it fizzle out altogether.

Back