Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Lyn said:
1CSIMfan said:
Did anybody say Hammerback was leaving? This new ME's not a full time character yet.

I think the general view is - how many MEs does one lab need? They've already got three. If they're writing in another one with the view of giving her a storyline with the lead character with possibly a bigger role, (which is what we're going off here) it stands to reason that the other MEs are not going to get as much airtime if she proves popular.

LOL....How many MEs does it take to change a lightbulb? Sorry, I had to say it.

*also nods in agreement with the mod*...But if I have my way, we Smacked fans can all gang up on whatsername...the new char... so Mac dumps her and...well, I'll leave that for the 'ship thread. But you know what I mean :)

Mac with a girl..
That would be interesting even if she is not Stella...But don't go too far ,Mac belongs to her...
at least on the show! :devil:

audrina said:
Is Pino still around? I thought someone said the actor got another job, but I could be wrong.

He starred in a one-off TV film, "Beyond", but he's not listed in anything after that. I'd be sad to see him go, because even though we didn't see a lot of him, he was an awesome character who I looked forward to seeing. Kind of like a garnish. A really tasty one!

It's Hammerback I'd be really sad about seeing less of. The man's a star.

I have a feeling that Forlani wasn't originally brought on to be Mac's temp love interest. I think her character "morphed" into something different than originally planned. ONe reason I can think of is perhaps once she/Gary got on camera, there was a lot of chemistry between them and the writers decided to take temporary advantage of it? *shrugs* They eventually probably would have found an actress to play Mac's interest anyway, this is sooner than I expected, but I can easily see the writers capitalizing on great chemistry between Claire/Gary, especially if they weren't expecting it.

Well, you definitely got a point there, and I have to admit I'm curious about this possible 'interest'. I think it's gonna be nice to see Mac lighten up a little. :)

Well, it would be good to see something good happen to Mac. And Forlani's beautiful. As for age? I'm a year younger than her and I wouldn't throw Gary out of bed for eating crackers!

Reading the interview with Eddie Cahill, it looks like TPTB won't be ignoring the events of the finale.
Apparently ep 1 is his first day back at work, so it looks like we'll get some mentions of what happened, which is exceedingly good news (but then, anything Flack related is good!)

They've been together a year...?

Didn't he go on a blind date with a diner chick at the end of S1? Guess that went well. :rolleyes:

They've been together a year...?

Hmm, well on the one hand, at least this isn't going to be a newbie to the characters. Presumably she'll have had off screen interactions with the rest of the regular cast.

But it's just annoying the way TPTB are basically retconning the whole of S2 by saying "guess what, Mac was dating somebody all along"
It's just...wrong.

Was it S2 that Stella asked him why he was still wearing his wedding band?

He *did* mention a date in "Jamalot".

Mac took his wedding ring off in the finale of S1. A year would have been since the beginning of S2. Maybe that's why Mac was so happy all of S2.

Back