Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

That a change. But I don't like it :(. I don't mind some love for Mac, but Claire looks not the type for me to play that personen, and make her in ME, while she supposed to be a detective first? I don't get it. I'm not liking it for now.

Fruitbat said:
Well I must admit I would love to be Mac's younger woman and I would quite happly trample over Danny and Flack to get to Mac Taylor. You have to remember everyones taste is different.

Too true. And I'm even younger than Forlani. Having said that, I was actually hoping for a Rene Russo or Michelle Pfeiffer type of woman (if they *really* have to give him something in the romance department). I'm not a fan of Forlani, so there you go. I'm just hoping it doesn't blow up in their faces (the CSIs-must-have-lurve thing as a whole)

ilovegrissom1 said:
This has GOT to be Donahue's fault. Where is she? *grabs bat* WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!?!

Bring a bat I have pure knuckles. I can beat up if I'm not satisfied with what happens.

Prepare yourselves for Hardcore Beatings, producers, if the up coming season sucks. And I know a thing or two about Hardcore. :devil:

I know this is meant to be a spoiler thread, but I've just laughed myself stupid at it. All I can see is Horatio running round with llamas, Flack and co being run over by a crazy ME trying to molest Mac, and Donahue in the background shouting "GIVE ME MORE ANGST, DAMMIT!"

I was already up her butt about the fact that CSI: Miami became the Horatio Show. Speedmonkey told me to be quiet, or else she might change the name lol I was also upset with her getting rid of Speed.

anyway, OT:
Isn't the point of a TV show to give the viewers what they want? NOT what the opposite! Obviously they can't make EVERYONE happy, but the majority usually rules, right? Well the majority of us don't like this plot. Another section of us HATE this plot. (Including me) So why do it? Do they just like to piss us off? I don't get it.

ETA: Lyn! OMG I think I just busted a rib laughing! haha!

I'm a bit annoyed that they're brining on Forlani's character ... I feel like they have enough as it is, including a hilarious Hammerbeck as ME. Nothing against the actress, I just don't think they need anyone new. I actually have less of a problem with the Angell detective, because Flack can't do it all, and since it sounds like Kelly Hu won't be back, might as well bring in another pinch hitter. But another ME? *Sigh*

Yeah, I can't help wondering what will happen to Sid now. I know she's supposed to be in only for a few eppys but still, all this (forced?) romance between the characters this year?

I agree. One one hand, I can't see how anyone would NOT want to date him or otherwise throw him down and rip his clothes off <g> but it does seem kinda wierd that they're going for romance suddenly after not for a while...I guess I like it when there's buildup and you know it's leading toward the pairing rather than sudden-ness...I'll reserve complete judgement until I've seen the eps but I'm not happy now.

*wonders if she can burn the new TV Guide article when it comes...:grin:*

Can we start a "save our Hammerback" campaign? And OMG, they had BETTER not remove Pino. I need Pino. He's gorgeous.

Lyn said:
Can we start a "save our Hammerback" campaign? And OMG, they had BETTER not remove Pino. I need Pino. He's gorgeous.

I know! I need my Pino to stay too! I hope they don't get rid of him and have more of him in season 3.

tanglewood14 said:
ilovegrissom1 said:
This has GOT to be Donahue's fault. Where is she? *grabs bat* WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!?!

Bring a bat I have pure knuckles. I can beat up if I'm not satisfied with what happens.

Prepare yourselves for Hardcore Beatings, producers, if the up coming season sucks. And I know a thing or two about Hardcore. :devil:
Just a friendly reminder not to threaten violence against anyone. It's not cool to threaten real people, even in jest. You can beat the hell outta the fictional characters, but please be respectful of the real people affiliated with the show. Thanks.

1CSIMfan said:
Did anybody say Hammerback was leaving? This new ME's not a full time character yet.

I think the general view is - how many MEs does one lab need? They've already got three. If they're writing in another one with the view of giving her a storyline with the lead character with possibly a bigger role, (which is what we're going off here) it stands to reason that the other MEs are not going to get as much airtime if she proves popular.

Fruitbat said:
The age thing shouldnt come into it, it doesnt in real life, my boyfriend was 18 when he asked me out 9 years ago and I was 27.

fruitbat , I am going to have to agree with you on this subject. Age shouldn't really become an issue regarding the Mac/Claire pairing. Both are consenting adults, and if they like each other and have chemistry, then why not? It's not like they are getting married, and to be quite honest when it comes to maturity, Mac is probably closer to her level than someone her own age! :lol: Plus, older men can look just as sexy as a younger man, and I will stop there because you guys don't need to hear any more! ;)

Back