Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

^Yeah it's not very likely that he's more involved with Tanglewood than we think.

Though he could have the tattoo lover on his back. Or on his butt or something? <__<...

But I just keep thinking of the look on his face when Mac was talking to him about the choices he made compared to That kid in the first Tanglewood episode. And the reaction he has when Sonny sassone was talking to mac and stella. It just seemed like something was a little off.

Though that deeper darker problem seemed like it had nothing to do with Louie, in the way it was "described".

I want to see some more Hawkes baby yeah! Enough with the whole DL thing i want to see Hawkes with a girl. I mean after seeing the hil harper thread there is no way Hawkes doesn't have a girlfirend, wife or something. I want to see a background check on this guy.

Î want to see anything with Hawkes!! He's so cute!!!!1 and charming! he reminds me of a little boy sometimes though!

In the way he's fascinated with everything! Especially with the mosquito standing on the table xD

Ok, remember this new detective that was mentioned a couple weeks ago? The one that Claire Forlani was supposed to play? Well I read in the good 'ol TV Guide this week, that just came in the mail today, that she's actually a medical examiner now. She's supposed to be Mac's new love interest and they're going to meet in a 'sexual' way. They're still maintaining the 3/4 episode thing, but if she's able to hold her own with Gary and the fans respond to her, then they might keep her around for awhile.

I didn't search the rest of the site for it, or even this thread, so if it's been posted, just ignore me. :lol:

~Headdesk~ No, no, no. Here's an idea, writers: How about you stop tinkering with the cast, concentrate on writing solid scripts that make sense, and let the actors do their jobs?

Job on a pogo stick with a "personal massager" on the rear.

~froth~

I suppose I should be grateful. She'll stay away from Flack, and thus, I can indulge in my HappilyMarried!Flack crack without guilt.

I am just baffled at why TPTB are so intent on romance for season 3. Isn't this a crime show?

Can't we just assume that they all have relationships off camera? Why can't they just mention something every now and then. What's next? Stella's gonna realize her love for Flack and they'll start s3 with them married? Deja vu anybody?

lookaboomerang said:
Ok, remember this new detective that was mentioned a couple weeks ago? The one that Claire Forlani was supposed to play? Well I read in the good 'ol TV Guide this week, that just came in the mail today, that she's actually a medical examiner now. She's supposed to be Mac's new love interest and they're going to meet in a 'sexual' way. They're still maintaining the 3/4 episode thing, but if she's able to hold her own with Gary and the fans respond to her, then they might keep her around for awhile.

What ... the ... [BLEEP]? Tell me this isn't true. Mac belongs with Stella! ;;;_;;;

:lol: But seriously! What is up with all the romancing going on now in CSI:NY? Did the writers suddenly have the idea that watching the main characters being all mushy and smoochy was gonna make more people watch? And why do I have the feeling it's gonna backfire instead?

thanks to everyone who posted spoilers! i just caught up on BOTH threads! Lots of stuff to get the good old imagination going! I personally would like to see Flack and Stella have some sort of PTSD, but I think that ship has sailed for Stella. TPTB, IMO, would not have two characters going through that. I think I am in the minority and like the idea of a D/L relationship. I dont mean watching them out on a date or anything, but having it be a sub story (that is well written) would be nice. Of course, I was never an Aiden fan, so I dont feel as passionate about it as some fans. I started watching for Eddie in the first place.

Anyways, again, Thank you to all the spoiler posters, and keep em coming!!! ;)

I'll read the article when it comes in the mail but I won't be happy, Mac belongs with Stella is right!!! :mad:

Wow, that was quite a switcheroo with the Forlani character now playing an ME, and as a love interest for Mac? I figured she would be hooked up (if they even have to hook her up at all, which they don't) with Flack or Hawkes, didn't think they'd even consider her for Mac, dunno why... Well, Mac isn't exactly flirtatious or doesn't have a tendency to make the first move, as we saw in the S1 finale, so I'll be interested to see how they pull it off. She'll have to be one helluva lady to not only catch his eye, but his intellect as well.

And I do agree with some of you, show us once in awhile that these folks go out on dates - have them mention it in passing to a friend in the lab or whatever, but we don't need to necessarily see it all the time, for pete's sake. I know that NY of all the 3 shows made a conscious choice to delve deeper into character development more early on than the other 2, but they can develop the characters without suddenly throwing 3 or 4 of them out there in a new romance all at the same time. Although I'm going to take a deep breath, sit tight, and let it unfold when season starts, and reserve my judgement until then, I guess. As most of us have discovered in the past, spoilers - even so-called "substantiated" ones (if there indeed is such a thing) can be incredibly misleading, and end up being nothing at all, once the show airs...

I'll still have to cling to that hope, MB.

'Cause Stella is the only one for Mac! :D

Hmm like someone else asked...can we hurt her? LOL. Actually though much as I want Smacked, it might be better if they hold off a little bit while Stella recovers from Frankie...really not sure it'd make sense to go into something this quick. He can still dump whatserhame later and declare his true and undying love for Stella :)

I don't want Forlani as an ME, I want Hammerback! Hammerback rules. As a recurring detective, fine, but they just can't drop Hammerback, he was one of the highlights of season 2?

But sure that TV Guide is correct about her being an ME? ME or detective is a big difference.

This has GOT to be Donahue's fault. Where is she? *grabs bat* WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!?!

I have the sinking, sneaking suspicion that all this dinkering with the show's characters and dynamic stems from Miami being crowned the most popular show on the planet. Since Miami-with its over-the-top, soap-opera storylines, is at the top of the heap, Les Moonves of CBS and the crack-addled producers are under the delusion that the other shows in the franchise need to be brought into line.

Which is stupid. In my opinion, Vegas went into a downhill skid when the focus shifted from the cases to the people. I liked Catherine Willows a lot better before I knew she was a rabid baby-mama who angsted over her mobster father. Once it became The Personal Angst of the Week, it became much harder for me to invest in the show, though S6 still had flashes of brilliance.

And don't get me started on the Horatio Caine Show and his stable of pedigreed drama llamas. My biggest fear is that NY will become Miami and bear no resemblance to the show I saw in "Blink" and "Three Generations Are Enough". If that happens, I will turn off the TV.

Back