**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I didn't bother to turn the game on.I'll look for a promo later in the week.
    If there is a promo shown,give us a good description, will you?:)

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Hey everyone! I just saw the promo for next week's episode. The team isn't shown, it was just Horatio and the return of Ron Saris. Stetler is back as is Julia who is in disbelief when Horatio tells her Ron is back. He looks creepy by the way, good job make up department!

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks:thumbsup:This sounds like a great episode.Horatio,Stetler and Ron in one episode.I saw Ron's pics.He does look creepy,but in a funny way,like bad horror movie bad.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From WWK:

Source

5. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

haha oh man that blurb is funny on so many levels. The first being that council bluffs is actually in Iowa and not Nebraska and that I used to live 20 min from there. The second funny is that the writers are doing "turn around fair play" with the bachelor, and the third is actually amazing that emily was able to go to bat for that actress/waitress. How cute and amazing!! That girl now has one of the best stories ever, even if she never gets another gig in her life, "I was discovered by Emily Procter."

I am going to go to CBS's website and youtube to see if I can find the promo.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: at what Eva said. That seriously cracked me up. About the girl named Austin- oh boy, now I have that country song (about a girl named Austin) playing in my head. :lol:

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

*Exactly* See I'm not laughing at the guy because he got terribly burned, I'm laughing more at the bizarreness of the whole thing. I never thought they'd have him look like THAT when he came back, and he just looks so goofy.

I'm watching for that promo right now as I type. I don't like basketball, but whatever it takes. :p

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I just love Emily, she's so great :), and Austin is so lucky!! :lol:

I love it when the Miami writers have fun like this. Between that episode and episode names this season it shows that they are not taking themselves too seriously and just having fun with it. I wasn't really intrigued with this episode, but now I am looking forward to it :).

Thanks vegaslights :)

10. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Anyone saw next week ep promo? What was there?

Edit: nevermind, just saw that repeat My Nanny would be only 11 :(

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Everytime there's an off week of Miami I always forget to watch the promo for some reason.... This one doesn't sound terribly interesting, so I can deal with it.

That was really sweet of Emily. You don't normally hear of stuff like that happening.

12. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Oooo now Im looking foward to seeing the eppie. Is the promo on Youtube?

Awww I think its really sweet what Emily did, she's amazing and Austin is soooo lucky! :);)

13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh Emily is such a sweet person :) That was really sweet :D Austin is soooo lucky ;)
    God, I think I'll work in that restaurant, I just have to find out the name :lol: :p

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Is there a new promo/video out for next week's Miami yet?

15. electra

electra Pathologist

Honestly ,I have not seen enough about Natalia ,either from the show or message boards for me to want the season finale to be around her.Not sure if a season finale should be centered around a character that we barely talk about.As much as it pains me,Calleigh would be more appropiate.

The Bachelor episode sound interesting.Hopefully there would be a lot of humour in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.