**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I look for:

Catchy beginning with all the crazy awesome music and camera angles.

Those processing sequences where the camera focuses on someone analyzing a fingerprint or something with crazy music in the background.

Good acting from guest stars.

Our Fave Characters - cough* Ryan cough*

Action! Horatio shootouts, explosions, the works...
    :lol:

2. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

what I am looking for is:

A very cool story line

lots of action and surprises

(I really want to see) Everyone together in one scene like in the end of the episode as a team doing stuff.

A family storyline for Ryan (more info is good too)PLEASE

Something for Frank(and more funny lines from him)

Everyone getting equal screen time

H with catchy one-liners at the beginning and the end of an episode

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

5 Things I Look Forward to in an Episode...

1) Epicness. Like Wasabi said, the action. (Like in WISC the guy jumping off the building. I thought that was so awesome. :lol:) And I recently watched an old interview with some of the cast members, and Emily Procter said CSI: Miami is more the comic book version of the franchise, so of course I'll be looking forward to the action and "comic book" like stuff. It's one of the main reasons Miami is my favourite of the three shows.

2) Ryan Wolfe! Always look forward to his scenes. :shifty: Seriously though, that all of the characters (or at least most of them) have equal screen time. And that's not counting Frank (because he never has as much screen time as the others) or Valera/other lab techs, just because they aren't main characters. I want this because being a Ryan fan I know what it's like for your favourite character to hardly be in an episode compared to some of the others, and it can get pretty annoying.

3) Horatio's one liner and sunnies. I don't care if people think it's lame that he has a one liner in every episode, and think the sunnies are stupid. I love Horatio, and everything Horatio does. End of story, and I always look forward to his classic hands on hips, sunglasses on, one liner scene. Doesn't matter if it's in the beginning, middle or end of the episode.

4) Interesting murder or reason for the muder. I agree with CHEAR, it's kinda meh when the reason for the murder is because the person got into a fight that day with the person they killed, or because it was an accident. Of course a lot of them would be like that. It'd be stupid if they had some big elaborate reason why the person was killed in every episode, but sometimes it's good to have weird reasons. I do think Miami does a pretty good job with this though (Head Case comes to mind), so I'm not complaining. ;)

5) Last thing, the "processing" scenes like Wasabi said with the cool camera angles and split screens and awesome techno music. :lol: I always look forward to those, it doesn't matter who it is doing the analyzing.

(I just realized you can have more than five reasons [dunno where I got the five from] but five is good for me! :lol:)

4. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

One thing I do know: Sure, everyone likes a good cliffhanger every once in a while, but not like last season's! Sure, I figured it out within a couple weeks, but still...you can't make us wait 3 months not knowing! :D

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Okay I like a cliffhanger when I get to find out the mistery in a week or so, NOT THREE WHOLE DAMN MONTHS! I'll be at risk for heart attack, stroke, seisure, asthma attack, ANXIETY attack...kidding obviously. Especially if it was a cliffy about EC, heh...let me not go down that road...

I have to add to my list the music that they play: awesome!:thumbsup: All the hiphop and techno, oh yeah, i get hyped up for the epi.

6. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Okay so I dont mind cliffhangers but when they wait a really long time to air the next episode, it just kills me. Like they did last season and they left you thinking "Oh my god, is H dead?!" or "CALLEIGH!!!" I hated it, I was dying to know what happend and I actually started crying :lol:.

Isnt it? I love the music, everytime a good tune comes on it makes me wanna dance. They put really good songs on and I hate when i cant find the names of them.

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Is there a new episode next week? I still haven't seen a promo and NY is a rerun so I worry!

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ According to Futon Critic, we should be getting 'Chip/Tuck' on Monday then the next week will be a repeat and then we should be getting 'Dead on Arrival' as well as the last 3 episodes (7x23-7x25) consecutively.

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for the info. speed_cochrane!

10. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

There has been a lot of discussion about the interview article with Eva LaRue who said that there will be a shocking event with one of the girls and it is not who you think it is. (possibly about the stolen pain pills) Well, I said before that I thought it would be either Natalia or Calleigh, but I was leaning more toward Natalia because she has not had a major storyline. Someone commented that it could be Calleigh but the drugs were for Eric. Well, I have another thought. I was watching the Deluca Motel again. In the opening scene, the camera is panning Eric's hotel room. On his table, there are like 4 or 5 bottles of prescription medication. I commented on the forum then about how surprised I was that Eric is taking so much medication. I know that he was shot and all, but that just seemed like a lot of medication. So now I am wondering if I should agree with the person who thought Calleigh may be taking them for Eric or covering for Eric! Wow! Wouln't THAT be a shocker. and it is someone you wouldn't suspect. Maybe Eric is having trouble with insurance or something and Calleigh is getting him the medication. Maybe the scene with Dr. Price taking the pills from her pocket is to purposefully put the blame on her. Maybe those were her own pills after all and she wasnt' abusing them, she has a legitimate reason for taking them. OHHHH so many questions! I can't wait unitl the end!

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Sounds somewhat plausible, but I really don't think Eric would rely on Calleigh to get his meds for him. A while back, I wondered the same thing about all the meds in his Hotel room & wondered if it connected to this "pill" story, but I really am unsure at the moment since apparently "the issue" is about a female.
    Personally I don't think it would be that much of a shocker if it was Calleigh taking them for him - what would be more interesting is if they made it look like the pills were for Tara (as they've already done) then pointed it in the direction of Eric, & then come to find out the pills are for Calleigh or Natalia & one of them is actually taking them -- that to me would have more of a shock factor because we wouldn't be expecting either one of them to need pills, & we wouldn't really know WHY they needed them.
    But for all we know, "the issue" may not even be about the 'pill story' at all.

12. Wasabi Power

I don't think Eric would rely on Calleigh to swipe him drugs, but it's a good theory.

I'm hoping Natalia will get to shoot someone again. :thumbsup:

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Okay Calleigh swiping pills for Eric, that idea is stupid, cause you know Calleigh with those type of things, she wouldnt go there. And plus Eric can get them from his doctor or wherever if he still needs them.

I thought of an idea that might be cool: Tara getting caught by Ryan (like supposed to) then she slips the pills into Calleigh bag or locker or something and they catch her looking at them, maybe even Stetler would catch her with them.:eek: OMG I cant wait till finale!

14. Wasabi Power

I don't think Calleigh would swipe pills for Eric, it's not like her, but good job for being observant, squinn. :thumbsup: Eric might be taking all those meds for any number of reasons. Headaches, sleeplessness, allergies, who knows!

Perhaps the pill issue will have nothing to do with the finale. It's a possibility!

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ok, nobody's idea is "stupid." There would be no point in having the board if no one had any original ideas.

I don't see that kind of thing happening, but you never know. I just hope Natalia gets something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.