**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Alright, I searched for the promo and couldn't find it....But that could just be my horrible Google skills.

I'm really, really hoping it's Natalia, but Tara would be okay. Calleigh would be redundant, I love her to bits but she has had a lot to do this season, so a finale where she lays low would be alright.
    I don't really think it's going to be Yelina, but I would be happy if it was. I've always like Yelina.

About the Bachelor episode....I'm really excited, I have a friend who watches that and I always bust on him.

Wow...I wish I worked at that restaurant...

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Why does it matter if she is or isn't "talked about" on message boards? It shouldn't make her any less popular in the eyes of TPTB just because she isn't the "hype" to only 2% of the entire viewing audience.

I think Calleigh is appropriate for the simple reason that the entire season has had a lot to do with her, but throwing in an unexpected twist with a character who's been practically off the map for 2 years would actually introduce new stories & help kick off the new season. IMO, it would be a very good thing in keeping the show from running the same circles that they have been the past 2 seasons.

3. electra

electra Pathologist

^ Actually ,those are the reasons why I don't care much about Natalia.TPTB is something else and I have no clue how they think.I learned to sort of like Ryan due to all the positive talk about him here but I have to say that I don't mind Natalia in one way or the other.

4. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Really Dumb Question-
    Okay, so I went on vacation last week, and am on a different schedule, and forgot about the rerun last night. Was there a promo? I have never missed one episode on CBS, not even a rerun.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm trying to find out if there was a promo too. Miami wasn't on at all cause of basketball so your streak is still good! :)

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Now to think they'd air the promo last night, I knew they wouldn't. But look out for tonight, it must be on.

7. CalleighEric

I just watched NCIS, no promo. I'll keep on the lookout. What I usually do is record every CBS show, then FF through them, looking for a promo :lol:

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

LOL! Good idea! Let us know!

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Totally agree with you, MJ. I can see it being Calleigh for those reasons. If it is, whatever it is, I honestly am tired of all the "Calleigh gets hurt" storylines as of late. If it's her, maybe it could be something involving Duke (her father), so it can be something emotional pain rather than something with physical pain- which would be redundant.

The reason there's not much talk about Natalia is because the writers haven't given her enough to do. That's exactly why she needs to have an episode about her character, so that we can have something to talk about. Honestly though, I have seen more posts on this site about her needing a story-arc and how the writers need to stop forgetting that she's a part of the cast than I've seen where she hasn't been discussed.

Tara isn't one who's talked about a lot either, plus she's new, so it would make no sense to give her an episode to herself this early on. As for Calleigh, as much as I like the character, I think they've done enough bad stuff to her to last a lifetime. Give the poor girl a break. :lol:

Natalia is part of the team as is Frank and it pissed me off big time in Power Trip that we didn't see the two of them in the opening sequences and what all they were doing like we saw everyone else. She deserves to be included in that too.

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind if the finale story centered on Frank. He's been sorely underused as well... and he's been there longer. :lol:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ I would still like something out of left field for Natalia. Something that would have you sitting there with your mouth open and screaming OMG. I don't know what it would be,I just know it is time that there was something for her.The fact that she has been in the background the entire season and then has a shocker in the finale would be great.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

All I'm going to say is that Natalia needs a rich storyline. ;) Something kind of like what happened to that young contestant on the set of Dancing With The Stars. :shifty:

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I completely agree. I would shock me if all indicators pointed to Calleigh and at the last possible moment shifted to Natalia. Something coming out of left field such as when Tara took those pills at the end of Divorce Party. That was pretty shocking and unexpected.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: I can easily read between those lines!! I agree though. Friend Rich-turn-psycho stalker would be cool to see. :p

14. CalleighEric

mjszud, i love your 'location' :guffaw:

I am hoping that two things happen in their the last 5 episodes of this season, or the beginning of next: natalia or frank get a good storyline. Maybe a girlfriend for frank, or seeing one of his kids? anything for natalia would be nice!

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Okay let me get this straight: Some people are tired of too much Calleigh and EC drama and want more of other characters. Some people want Natalia on screen so badly. Some people don't want the finale mainly about Cal nor EC nor Nat.

IMO the finale is based on catching the Russian mob (as somesaid before) as well as how it affects the team while they do it. I think they'll do the effects on the team equally, but the person with the issue, well lets just hope that they don't rule the epi.

What I don't mind: I little, who am I kidding, ALOT of EC drama cause I'm crazy for them, some Nat drama as in her having the issue, and a quite even screen time for the rest and make it meaningful... which makes me wonder:

What do you guys look forward to in an epi?

I look for, let me name 5 things cause on itunes I rate the epis out of 5:
    ~(i never rate only one star but every epi has:) A story line
    ~creativity (i sound like a damn teacher)
    ~interaction with the team (equal amount of scenes, who reacts with who, like EC)
    ~reason for murder (i hate when the murder is a stupid mistake and when it's because of a relationship gone bad)
    ~last but not least, if the plot had twists and an outcome that blew my mind (thats the only time I rate them a five, and if I cant stop watching them)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.