**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

No, she said its not the person you think. With Tara's issues with the pills, we'd think automatically it was her which means its not her. I'd be pissed if it was her. This is her first season, she should NOT be getting a storyline before Natalia!

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I totally agree. I've picked apart ELR's quote, which I shouldn't do, but yep I did it anyway -

^^This is stuff we already have going on with the Mafia & the person with an "issue". The only team member who we've seen with a "problem/issue" is Tara, & as said in the quote, it isn't the person we think, so that (imo) excludes Tara, & also Julia (because she isn't a team member).

I'm guessing the "big issue" is the same "issue" that she was referring to in the first line of her quote, & if Tara is who we aren't supposed to be thinking, then it only leaves Calleigh or Natalia.

That's what I've taken from it at this point & my direction is more towards Calleigh. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Well my interpretationw as that when Eva said 'it's not the person you think' she meant the person who has had the least to do this season (Natalia), or the person we know less about. (Tara)

4. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I agree that it is not Dr. Price. She is too new. This big "problem" must be with either Natalia or Calleigh or else why the hype? I'm leading to believe that it may be Calleigh. I think Stetler is going to find out about she and Eric and cause problems there. I'm thinking that he is going to find out and force the "no fraternization" rule and split E/C onto different shifts. If that happens, then Horatio will get them back next season. However, Natalia has not had a major storyline in a while, so it very well could be her! The season ending seems to be a great one!
    By the way, what is all this talk about Stetler being back a great thing? I can't stand the man! I guess he's one of those "love to hate him" types! LOL!:devil:

5. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I believe it's Calleigh, also. In order for Natalia to have a big issue in the season finale, she'd would have had to have had a storyline this season. We all know that didn't happen. :(

I think it's one of three things, Calleigh will either pop up pregnant, her "health" will become a serious issue, or the fraternization policy (if it ever truly became Department policy) will become a harsh reality for her.

6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Stetler coming back is going to cause all kinds of excitement. I just LOVE the man. And I've never understood the expression "the one we love to hate." I've really tried to understand what that means, and I can't. When he has been mean, like when he fired Ryan, I just kinda go, "Whoa he sure is being mean about it," but I didn't feel hatred toward him about it. God, I love him. I will be so glued to the tv screen during his upcoming episodes. And because of him coming back, I have the worst case of Spoileritis. :rommie:

7. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I think Stetler is great! I like what he brings out in Horatio, actually.

Both Horatio and Stetler have eased up a little with time. Stetler looked concerned when Horatio was extradited to Rio, supposedly to stand trial. I love when we get to see hints of Stetler's humanity.

I think he's actually come to like and respect Horatio alittle.

I'm excited to hear that he's coming back. :)

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I know that Natalia hasn't had a storyline this season,but if it's Calleigh I will scream.:scream: I would rather be shocked and have something come out of left field,let it be Natalia,please.

I'm glad Stetler will be back too.IAB has been needed all season long.

9. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I don't think / hope it's not Calleigh. She's already had a lot to do this season. It needs to be Natalia. That girl was in for a while 8 seconds the last episode! I hope something big happens to her, and then Ryan can be her get well buddy. Haha!

(friends only, of course. :lol:)

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The problem with the possible "issue" being pregnancy or the fraternization policy is that it wouldn't be just an issue for one person - that would be 2 people & one is not a girl.
    Anyway, I do believe that it will be Calleigh *cringe* & that it will be related to her health, and I get the feeling that the issue is that Calleigh is the one self-medicating with those missing pills (hence Eva saying the person is not WHO we think it is --- she didn't say the ISSUE isn't what we think it is). Sorry, but Tara is all too new to have this story all to herself - I smell a twist.
    Im also taking into consideration that there was a somewhat-spoiler from EP herself claiming that TPTB wanted Alexx to return for an epi at the get-go of the season, which to me is odd all together that they already have it ready to be penned.
    I dunno, but to me all of it combined spells - premier/hospital ER scene.

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I strongly feel that "ends with a bang" means just what it says: A big shootout. I think it's going to be one of those "and who will survive" type of cliffhangers. And Alexx would be on their because the people who've been shot will have to be rushed to the hospital.

And the girl with the "real issue" could be Valera, but I also think it could be Calleigh--oh I just thought of something...What if Calleigh was getting them from Tara for ERIC??? Because of the problems he's been having with memory, hallucinations. And his shrink was killed. Now he probably found a new shrink, but what if he didn't, and needed pills? Would Calleigh go that far to help him?

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I seriously doubt that Cal would take the pills at all. I agree that Natalia needs a storyline and I hope she gets one, but I'm not gonna lie, if it's Calleigh I'll be happy. Calleigh is my favorite character and I like seeing her as much as possible. Of course, I understand why others don't, but this is just my opinion... However, maybe I'd like Natalia more if I saw her more than 3 seconds per episode... You know what would be cool (but it's not gonna happen in this season)? Calleigh and Natalia kicking ass together. You know, action scene for girls?

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Man, I'm absolutely shocked on Corey. He was their best writer and did a fantastic job. I interviewed him several years ago and communicated with him from time to time.

I know 3 Criminal Minds writers have left the show. I wonder if this has to do with cutting costs?

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Never say never about one being not a girl :p

I'm too sure that those pills weren't for Tara & that she was covering someone. Yeah I've alway thought she was covering Calleigh. IDK they never talked about her health issue & it's quite evident that they're going to.
    I also can picture Tara giving her those pill or, even better, just covering for her. After all, she's the only one knowing what kind of problems Calleigh has. I mean she was the first one to understand she wasn't ok in SGIYCSIs & I guess she perfectly know what ARDS is ;)

Luca SpoletiniIm also taking into consideration that there was a somewhat-spoiler from EP herself claiming that TPTB wanted Alexx to return for an epi at the get-go of the season, which to me is odd all together that they already have it ready to be penned.
    I dunno, but to me all of it combined spells - premier/hospital ER scene.[/quote]
    Yeah the only possible way for Alexx to come back is just a shootout at the end fo ths season, but then again, if she has not time to dedicate to CSI:Miami, I'm pretty sure we won't get any shootout ;). I think it all dipends on whether Kandhi is available or not ;)

Though, I'd love something like this possibely with Natalia as the one who has to be rushed to the hospital. At least, that would be a storyline for Eva :lol:

Just give me this storyline & I'll write an apllication letter so that I can become a writer and then I could kill off the show both Eric & Calleigh.
    I'm just tired of Calleigh covering every *shit* (please pass me this termb b/c they're not troubles anymore, IMHO) Delko creates :scream:

15. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I wonder if all these writers have gotten together on the weekends or during the vacations and are going to come up with a new show themselves?

That would be an interesting mix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.