**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Julia that dies somehow. I just read some spoilers at another site, I need some spoilers from someone here--I need someone to give more info about what happens with my two guys Rick and Horatio in ep 24. *Please* Ready to make homemade chocolates and send it to you, anything to get what I just read verified because I'm not sure if this person might've actually been talking about something that they were going to have happen in their fanfic or if it was real spoilers for the show or what.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Wow, so much spoilers, thank you everyone!
    But i miss something, what happen with EC in 7x22?

3. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

If the 'getting hurt" thing happens to Natalia, I'd like one of the immediate people to her side be Calleigh. They've been building a rapport since the beginning of the fifth season. Calleigh has always appeared almost overly protective over Nat since then. I think it was partially because Nat was unarmed. But the friendship has since deepened and I think that Calleigh would be seriously concerned about Nat's welfare. This would be the first time Nat would have been hurt in the line of duty (shoulder injury not withstanding). I think that it would be a sweet, gentle girl-friend moment, just conveying concern for wellfare and confirming their friendship.

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

As much as we know, nothing big. Corey is writing that episode and he said that he wrote a nice, lighthearted scene for the two of them. I doubt marriage is a nice, lighthearted scene... :lol: Seriously guys, they are not gonna get married, especially not in this season.

5. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

On Miami, we've already seen them develop relationships quickly, too quickly. I'm sorry, but I was never a fan of Horatio and Marisol. To me, that whole thing came way the hell out of left field. And this whole thing with Calleigh and Eric and Stetler finding out/consequences... where the hell was he when H and Mari hooked up? Isn't that some kind of problem...your boss being your brother-in-law?

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Just give me a wedding on CSI:Miami & I'm done w/ show. In that case I'd love to see a sniper :lol:.
    Seriously, that's the last thing I'd like to see on this show ;)

I think she mentioned Eric b/c he's the last one who had kind of a personal issue which didn't involve too much the team. I mean it was very personal & it had something to do w/ the other side of the russian mob.
    Presumably Eva wanted us to know that this issue w/ the girl may have something to do w/ this side of the russian mob, IMHO.
    I do think that Eric's issue won't be even mentioned :lol:, at least that's what I hope b/c I'm really tired of him ;)

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It is not about marriage....that much I know. Corey wouldn't divulge exactly what it was about but I can tell you it was nothing as big as that! From what I saw in the spoilers, a glimpse really, it seemed to be a simple little scene...nothing as huge as "I Do" :lol:

Speaking for Corey, he emailed me to tell me, well...to tell me this:

I'm gonna miss him. :(

On a side note, I just wanted to thank everyone who pm'ed me with their condolences...they meant a lot so thank you again.

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

First of all welcome back delkolover, we missed you ;)

I really wish it is just a very simple scene, but I highly doubt on it :lol:. At least I know that thank god Corey wrote it :p

Oh no he was absolutely my fav. writer from CSI:Miami & I can't believe he's leaving the show :(.
    I'm so gonna miss him :(

9. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Does this mean no more spoilers from Corey? :eek: Oh well, I am going to miss him! He is an absolutely amazing and talented writer. Let's hope whatever is left that he wrote this season is an amazing episode! I know he wrote 7.22...maybe that's why it is supposed to be a light-hearted episode.

10. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

NO COREY....Why??!!
    But I can understand from a writer's perspective. Eight and a half years is a long time to be sticking with something.
    :beer:
    Cheers!
    Bye bye, Corey. Enjoy writing other things!

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think Stetler could say anything about Horatio being Eric's brother-in-law. The rule is no fraternization between co-workers. There's nothing in the rule book that says that co-workers can't be related. Remember that before Horatio was at the crime lab, he and his brother Ray were both cops and I would wager that they even worked together on ocassion.

By the way, is it my imagination, or does Mark look a little like the guy who played Ray Sr.? :lol:

Welcome back, delkolover.

I wish Corey luck in his future endeavors. Gosh, that sounds really formal, but I really don't know what else to say. I'm at a loss for words here.

12. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

13. GregNickRyanFan

Oops! :blush: You're right. I had forgotten it wasn't in place yet. :lol: Me and my faulty memory. haha.

Rick was in Nailed? Gosh, I need to watch that eppy again. :lol:

14. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Haha, me too. I usually just wacth the Ryan parts :lol:

15. GregNickRyanFan

For me its just been a long time since I've watched it all the way through. Normally when I come upon it on tv, it's in the middle or towards the end, so I never get to see the Stetler parts. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.