**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Stetler wasn't in Nailed, i'm sure :)

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

To clear up the confusion in here, I did some checking - Stetler was indeed in 'Nailed'. This was taken from the review:
    Anyway, I can't wait to see him again in the upcoming episode/s! He kinda brings me back to the good ol' days of Miami. :p
    Does he have 2 coming up, or just 1?

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He has 2 coming up.He also appears in 7.24

4. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Damn it, i was sure, i totally forgot about this tiny scene :guffaw:

5. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I'm excited to see Rick, and his interaction with Ryan in the upcoming episodes. Darn it, I can't believe I have to wait till next Monday for the new episode...:scream: Darn sports.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, MJ. I remember that scene now. :lol:

I know. It sucks to have to wait. :lol: Can't wait for 724 myself. :) Ryan and Rick working together to interrogate Tara. Wowie! :D Sounds like good stuff. :)

7. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

How many episodes are there this season? I know it is normally 25, but since we didn't get a full season last year, it's more. Is it 25, or 26? I heard 28...but that sounds too extreme. Anyone know?

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Actually they're gonna be just 25. We all know they promised us more, but we also know that TPTB can't keep promises :p
    7x25 - "Seeing Red" is the final episode of this season ;)

Hmm I think I lost the part of Ryan & Rick. When are they going to work together & what is the reason for it? :confused:
    Is it about Tara's pills?

9. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Thanks! I thought Seeing Red was the last one, just wanted to make sure ;)

10. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

You're right. When H/M happened, there had been no mention of a fraternization policy.

Recently I rewatched "Deep Freeze", where Stetler confronted Eric about the policy and after listening to it again I thought the wording was very interesting if you listen very carefully. Here is a transcript:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    (Reminder: Stetler has just witness Delko holding Natalia after Delko popped Natalia shoulder back into it's socket - a very painful procedure.)

Delko walking toward Stetler.

Stetler: Delko

Delko: Stetler. What are you sniffing around about?

Stetler: Horatio's got me working to supersede a court order. Relclaim your frozen football star's body.

Delko: Working with us for a change.

Stetler: You are aware of the pending (edit: my bold and underline) new rules regarding fraternization among officers, aren't you?

Delko: You mean new as in different after you and Yelina Salas?

Stetler: Things have changed. The county's caving to the state's pressure on the issue of sexual harassment litigation.

Delko: That's interesting.

Stetler: The department is redefining its policies on fraternization of officers. You would be best served sharing that with the others in the lab.

Delko: Listen, Stetler. If you have something to say to CSI Duquesne or Detective Berkley, you'd best be served telling them yourself.

Stetler: Duquesne and Berkley. I was talking about you and Boa Vista. But thank you.

Delko is properly horrified and leaves a message for Calleigh telling her that he thinks he just put her in a jam.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Notice that Stetler states that the new fraternization rules are pending. As far as I know we haven't heard about it again.

That gives TPTB the perfect out if they elect to use it. They simply write that the rules didn't happen in the end or they are still being written and therefore they do not affect E/C at this time. Anyone who has anything to do with government knows that it truly can take this long.

11. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I totally didn't mean for it to seem like I want another wedding cause I don't I am just confused as to what could possibly happen since there are so many different factors and storylines going on at once.

Delkolover- sorry for your loss and indeed welcome back.

Cory Miller- man I am speechless, but, I respect his decision, and wish him continued success.

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Don't worry, my post wasn't against yours or your idea about it, it was against the possibility of a wedding on CSI:Miami :lol:

Deylinn interesting research, I didn't pay that much of attention on that scene :lol:, but even if it didn't happen, it made some damages.
    Though I really hope this rules become effective (I mean it's time for it to become actual), you know just to pepper the situation & the lab :devil:

CalleighEric you're welcome ;)

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for that dialogue on that scene, Delynn. I had forgotten Delko mentioned Rick and Yelina.

14. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

i just wish we could see these episodes sooner! Or that I could continue finding more fanfictions to read...the ones I've read so far...sutper amazing (yes I ment to spell it that way.

I <3 CSIM

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Aw....sad to hear Corey's leaving. :(

That spoiler from Eva LaRue HAS to be about Tara. That was my first impression when I read it. It makes perfect sense considering the other spoilers we've read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.