**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

I don't think that I can exclude Tara so easily because knowing Miami they could easily tie everything that Tara is doing with the pills to some pressure she has been receiving from the mob. They make her walk out of the lab making us believe she is fired and probably a junkie and then we find out she was under duress from the mob and it all comes full circle. Not so crazy with the idea but it could happen. Still I really hope that it's Natalia she's talking about.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

They also said that Natalia wasn't the mole in Season 4... then look what happened. :rolleyes:

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Thanks audrey, delkolover and Shane. :thumbsup:

Ends with a bang, huh? :eek: I thought so. I was talking to another fan of the show about this in a chat several weeks ago, and we had started thinking that because of a promo CBS did--I can't remember for which episode--but it had bulletholes in the 'wall' in the background. We both thought that meant the season would end with a big shootout with the Russian mafia. And the thing about shootouts, is someone usually gets shot. So, who will it be?

And one of the girls has a "real issue?" I immediately thought of Tara, but GNRF is right, she should be gone after she gets led away in the next ep. And I hope they're not going to make it so that she was threatened into stealing the pills by the Russians. :rolleyes: One of the girls having an issue could also mean that the girl in question gets shot.

Also, I had forgotten the part of the spoilers that said Kyle got beat up. H will no doubt kill whoever does that.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well it can happen, surely. But, in this case, I'd say there are too many storylines for such a newbye like Tara in her first year.
    Please remember that Alexx didn't have any storyilne for years. Same thing is happening w/ Natalia & Frank ;)

Well I guess they said it wasn't her just so that people could get crazy to look for this infamous mole. I mean I do think it was pretty obvious it was her, but they had to find a possible way so that people could exclude her, IMHO. IDK, but that's what I think ;)

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

That I think was done tricky though - Natalia was the mole, but she wasn't the mole that was hurting the team & going to get fired - the big twist was that it was actually Monica, the DA - so in a small smidgette of a way, they weren't lying.

That's my guess as well. ;) I mean, I would absolutly love for a Natalia storyline, but at this point I feel like they're trying to go somewhere with all this Calleigh stuff & they haven't yet hit thier goal.

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Well I'm not exactly judging by the amount of storylines each have had but by the actual storylines that we are having now and what we know from spoilers. And Tara has really gotten that one storyline cause if it came back to her in the finale it would just be a continuation of the pill storyline, so it wouldn't be multiple storylines, just the one. Though I agree that Natalia should've gotten something first. So it really wouldn't surprise me that what Eva said comes back to Tara. Though what I do wish happen is that Natalia is the one involved with whatever happens in the finale and that she gets a decent storyline. She deserves to get something big happen to her and a finale story that hopefully rolls into the 8th season would be a good place to start.

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Ooo, I love this new title: You Know You Can't Resist. They jsut get better and better!

According to the new spoiler from tv guide (which I hate to dwell on)

Is it: Tara? Calleigh? Natalia?

Gosh, there was so much surprizes this year, I can't even imagin what will happen in this finale. Oh I just can't wait. Let's try process of elimination:

Tara: The only problem this girl has is the pills. Could that get her fired? Yes, i could, but the show has a way of bending around things so, maybe not. Seriously they can't kick her off, cause first it was Alexx, then the woman that died then that idiot of a man, then her. So I don't think anyone new is coming.

Ca...lets save her for last. Natalia: Hm, mole, ex husband dying, and sister being kidnapped and nothing more. WE NEED NAT! In any form possible right now, we need some Eva La Rue action, and I know we're getting some. The Russians are certainly hunting everyone and they have took pics of her. I just don't know how they're gonna do it and from what angle and seriously, she almost got kicked off in season 4 with the mole thing so, yeah. Maybe not her, but it could still be her, but her odds arent as high. I think we should wait for epi 722, before judging her, cause by the looks of the spoiler pics it looks like she gets more screen time.

Calleigh: WAY TOO MUCH PROBLEMS TO COUNT! As much as I love Emily I think the attention need to be a tinsy bit less on her. Could TPTB throw in another problem her way. :rolleyes: if they do, Calleigh needs to, i mean NEEDS to hurt badly in some way, like in a breakdown cause seriuos they make her seem like a robot. I know Calleigh's a bit looser this season, but really she's no Horatio. I'm thinking one issue with Calleigh that might only be 2% true, but is that she's pregnant. Nevermind that, I was throwing it out there, but what could they possibly give Caleligh?

Then again Eva La Rue said that it's not the girl you think. So if I think it's one of them, that means it's not that one, but it's the one girl I don't think it is. :lol: I'm dying to know.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think when Eva said that "it isn't the person we think" is that this is how we'll feel when watching the actual episode, not necessarily what we think right now. Maybe there's some twists in the finale that will have us looking in the wrong direction as to who is considered the "big bang with the big issue". TPTB could possibly pull one over on us.

Yelina is in this epi as well. Can we still consider her one of the girls?!!! I wouldn't exclude her.

9. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I would really hate it if it were Calleigh. I feel like she has had sooo many storylines this season. Honestly, the idea of another episode focusing on her in trouble makes me not want to watch the episode. It would be too predictable. Something bad happens. Calleigh's scared/shocked but musters up the strength to pull through. Horatio looks at her from a distance. Eric is there all the time being comforting. All the other characters appear once in the episode to give information about the case. Blah. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind the storyline being either Natalia or Tara. I'm actually more inclined to think it's Tara, just because Natalia has been given practically zero screentime this season, so I don't know where they would pull the story from. But hey, more Eva La Rue is never a bad thing!

I wouldn't discount Tara just yet. Just because she was being led out of the building does not mean she is being fired. We really have no idea what the signifigance of that scene is, other than the fact that Tara is probably in trouble. Someone above said that the episode where Tara's pill thing is discovered is the episode before the season finale. If that's true it would probably point to Tara being the female. Perhaps her "drug episode" won't be totally resolved at the end and it will spill into the finale.

The spoiler says that the female has "a real issue" which makes me think that it's something that has been going on a while, as opposed to something that happens during the finale. For instance, it makes more sense that it would be about Tara's (supposed) drug issues than about Natalia getting shot by the mob or something like that.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I thought she meant Eric. Since he has the immigration problems and has been dealing with the russians he would be the most obvious choice for being targeted. So that's why she mentioned Adam and then said "it's one of the girls". Yelina, huh? She could be the one, interesting... Ugh now I'm getting anxious to know what happens

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Let's play the game :lol:

Till some weeks ago I knew that Tara was going to remain on the show, but after this drug stuff I'm leaning towards her firing. In this case I just can't see her coming back unless it will end w/ her revealing a the biggest secret ever: "I took them for Calleigh b/c she suffered from headhache"
    That would be shocking :lol:

Sorry, but this makes me giggle :D

I think that 7x22 will be just one of those useless episode for Ryan. Also in Power Trip it looked like she was going to have a great storyilne, yeah she had it, but it was a little bit too short for the marvellous storyline it sould have been :lol:
    As uncle Sam would say "NATALIA, I WANT YOU!!"

And do we need to add them? I guess no :p Right now they could easily send her to a rehab without adding problems to her character.

Totally agree with you. I want an explosion & her buried under the debris!!! :p In that case she'd be more human ;)

Well they can also make her go to the hospital for a normal check up & bang she has her 1000th car crash or she's in the middle of a shooutout considering how lucky she is in this period :lol:

In fact I don't think it's going to be Maxine Valera, so yeah I'm pretty sure it's going to be her :lol:. Or it could be Yelina as MJ mentioned LOL.

**I think I may have drunk too much** :lol:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

According to spoilers, it was Ron Saris who beat up Kyle or had him beat up.

ROTFLMAO!

I disagree. They didn't bend the rules for Ryan in "Burned". He got fired for just gambling on the job. Tara is committing theft and also put the blame on someone else who is being prosecuted for it. That's a far worse offense, especially when said person being prosecuted is suffereing from bi-polar disorder. It goes against a doctor's oath (first do no harm). I don't see why the other coroners going means Tara can't go too. Alexx left because it was the actress' choice. I'm not sure why they killed off Shannon, I rather liked her. The man was just an ATF plant, so he wouldn't have been there permanently anyway, so I don't think we can really count him.

Calleigh pregnant? Please god NO! They already did this kind of thing on NY. A pregnancy for a character on one CSI is plenty for this year.

She said it's not the character you think (meaning one that has already had issues with the mob, ie Ryan and Eric). Then she said the big issue is one of the girls. I think it almost has to be Natalia. The reason is, we've seen Tara with the pills and some think that could be mob related, so she'd be obvious. Calleigh's been picked on enough this season, so she would be obvious too. Natalia has barely been used, so it would come as more of a surprise if it was her. Plus, Eva said in an interview earlier this year that we'd be meeting someone from her past. Perhaps that person is involved with the mob.

Oooh good point.

Oh wait a minute... it could mean Julia too. Maybe the finale is her getting shot and killed or the cliff will be whether or not she'll die. Hey, she was involved romantically with Horatio. She can't evade that dreaded curse forever. :lol: It would really suck if they killed off Yelina though.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This is my list in order of most likely to less likely:

1) Tara: I think it could be her because her pill story could be related to the mob and that way she would have and excuse for taking them that would not get her fired. Unless she is actually is working for the mob... :lol: Anyway, they take her away before the finale making us believe she's fired and that there's no way she can come back and then we find out she had a good reason to do it all along and that it is mafia related.

2) Yelina: her cover with the mafia could be blown and so they do something to her in the season finale. I really hope they don't kill her off cause I would be soooooo pissed!!

3) Julia: the team finally gets sick of her and shoot her.... No really, it could be cause that would create big drama for H and Kyle and could be a way of the mob getting to H.

4) Natalia: cause she really needs something to do. I have no idea how she could be related cause she has had very little to do this season, but at the same time they could use that to totally surprise us and leave us wondering till next season.

5) Calleigh: cause everything happens to Cal

6) Valera: cause she's a girl...

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Oops i forgot about Yelana. I have no clue what'd happen if it were her. Still, for me, her odds are way low. BUT expect the unexpected.

15. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I tend to doubt that it's Yelina, only because it sounded like it was going to be one of the main girls who has the 'big issue'. Although, she was a main character previously, and she is involved in that whole 'hit on Eric' thing...

If it's Calleigh, I'm gonna be kinda mad. I love Cal, don't get me wrong, but she has had lots to do this season, and I don't think they're going to give her more drama. Natalia is the most likely candidate in my book, because she's had less and less screentime this season, and a big storyline that carries over into next season would be amazing.

Valera is hardly an option in my mind. I like her, but I have a feeling that they're going to give one of the main girls a storyline before she gets one. I'm gonna say that if it's one of the recurring people, then it's probably Julia or Yelina.

Oh, and TPTB? I'm still waiting on that supposed girlfriend for Frank, too. When's that going to happen?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.