**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Thank you for that promo delkolover! I forgot all about the promo! What the hell!

Anyways my mom saw the CTV one and she told me this, so if it's wrong, not my fault. :lol: She said she saw Eric's dad lying on the ground and saying that the blood on him wasn't his. Then Calleigh says "Is it Eric's?!"

And then apparently there's a part where Calleigh is walking away from the scene crying, and another where she asks "Did I hit him?!"

Again my mom told me this so no idea what order it's actually in but that's what she saw of the CTV promo. :)

2. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for posting delkolover.I was thinking how could I be missing so much becouse I did not saw E/C arguing.

3. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

its amazing that someone got the promo posted so quickly, but I have to agree...loong week ahead. I tried recording tonight on my new computers dvr system, but it didnt work instead I got A&E's paranormal state...so happy I was in the next room watching on the "regular tv"

Ok just watched promo, I think Yelina actually goes bad and is truely working for the Russians much to H's dismay. And I think the body we see is Eric's dad after Calleigh shoots him. Possibly Eric flees the scene with his dad because he has been brought up to believe all you have in life is family and he feels obligated to help him after he reluctantly stuck up for him when he was detained by ICE. I really dont think they will turn Eric bad, and I don't think H is going to cross the line even further...Just my 2 cents.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  4. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Okay, so tonight was an absolute nightmare for my viewing purposes. I wanted to watch the CBS line up but I also wanted to watch game 6 (Blackhawks vs. Canucks) of the Western Conference semi-finals in NHL hockey. So the remote got a work out. The good thing is, although I missed several goals in the game, I didn't miss a minute of Miami. The preview for next week looks droolicious and to top it off-Hawks win! Sorry Canuck fans everywhere. Hey, the Stanley Cup is Miami relevant. There's these publicity photos of the CSIM cast and the Stanley Cup from a few years ago. The cast is sort of pretending to process it. Lucky them....

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Cal does accidentally shoot Eric!! It is just cliched enough for this show to do something like that!

I mean c'mon...unless something else happens in the interim and Eric is injured and Cal thinks she is one to have injured him...this is seriously turning out to be a cliche and never ending circle. So I am going to go with, based on the CTV promo described, that she shoots him when they are fleeing and we are left wondering all summer long if he survives. I guess next seasons finale it will be Cal's turn to be at death's door ;)

I love this show and most of the characters but seeing the same thing over and over again is getting a little old.

How many season finales are we going to get where we are left wondering if one of the characters is near death, dying or "turning bad" ???

Am I the only one who is feeling this? Don't get me wrong, I am totally psyched about the finale it is just after awhile....the promos get to me and the same cast of characters either playing the hero, the villian or nearly getting killed is getting a bit repeatative.

6. nwolfson22

delkolover I cannot agree more with you. Hit the nail on the head.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Thanks

I wasn't trying to mean but seriously, given the two promos, I think one can pretty much figure out what happens in the finale....I know those things can be misleading and there are obviously things we are not seeing but still....what else could it be for the things we have seen and people have described?

Unless Eric isn't in the car when H pulls Sharova out and he is missing....

Sorry if I seem a little short and contrite....Mother's Day was hard for me yesterday and it seems to have put me in a pessimistic mood. So if I offend anyone, I apologize.

8. nwolfson22

DKlover sorry to hear about Mothers Day. Hope you feel better soon. It's ok to be a little short and contrite, sometimes though the truth hurts (esp along the lines of the finale premise).

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Delkolover, I agree with you about the repetitve stuff on Miami. I've been feeling that way for a long time.

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh my god!!!
    I just saw the promo, like 20 times and :eek: :eek: It's awesome!!!
    I think Cal didn't shoot at Eric' car, b/c I paused in the milisecond scene before calleigh shooting and it's this that we see. That's a black van not Eric' car and maybe they're mixing some dialogs and make that setence, I mean, the first setence "The silver car I saw it's Eric" is from a scene with Ryan, and the other "I shoot at him" can be from another. I'm sooo confused, I don't know what to think!!
    The only thing I know is that the finale looks FREAKIN' AWESOME :D yay!!

Oh god, I've to see the CTV promo :scream:
    Calleigh's crying? OMG!!
    I can't wait!!!

11. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

Why didnt i record the promo on ctv :( I want to see it again ... Because it freaks me out a little bit and next week i'm not at home monday so i will not be able to watch it .. I'm going to die !!

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Fanofcalleigh, could you pretty pretty please, describe the ctv promo the best you can for us? Since it's not on youtube, yet.

13. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I don't think Yelina would go over to the dark side, not with a teenager to raise. What really has me worried is H's apparently going rogue again, shooting that guy on the ground. The only reason he would do that is to avenge the death of someone he cares about and I fear, given her Canadian series The Border starring role, that person may be Yelina. I just hope not; please let it be Julia instead. I'm not big on killing people in H's life, but if TGTB make it come down to a choice between Yelina and Julia, well, there's a whole lot more chemistry between H and Y than there has ever been between H and any other woman ever on the series, so I would sacrifice Julia in a heartbeat, if a woman he cares about has to die!!!

14. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

What i remember is Alexander on the ground with Horatio i think and he says it's not my blood and Calleigh says , is it Eric ? , and i saw the shooting scene and after Calleigh says something to Ryan but i dont remember what she says and after the promo ends with Calleigh at a scene , crying ... I saw so shock at the promo that my brain didnt register everything ... Hope tat the promo will be on youtube sooon !!!!

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Fanofcalleigh thank you for the description :)

So I guess with the CTV promo they are leading us to believe that Calleigh shot and killed Eric. This finale sounds so intense its not even funny. And we didn't even get the whole Yelina angle on the promo so there's still intense stuff that we didn't get to see.

I really feel for Cal. That time between realizing that she shot at Eric and knowing he's alright will be hell for her. That's not a good place to be at.

delkolover I hear you. It's either did he/she die or did he/she go bad. Plus it's poor Eric again. I really wish they would give him a break. Just let him be happy for longer than 2.5 episodes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.