**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I am definitely with you Delkolover!! Why can't we get closure at the end of a season, first of all, and a happy ending? Part of me gets so irritated with these previews because you're left all conflicted and stressed out about what is going to happen! makes me not want to watch but then I have to watch!!! I'm just rambling now but I definitely have mixed emotions about next week. Can someone please post the CTV promo???

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm thinking Cal maybe shoots at Eric's car, but doesn't hit anyone. But some of the Mafia is after Alexander cause of something he did in the past and Eric gets caught in the crossfire. Unless it isn't Eric's blood, but Yelina's cause maybe she's helping Eric and his dad. I hope nothing bad happens to Yelina.

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Thank you so much for the CTV promo details :D You're my hero ;)

I agree with you, hiphugger17, this is not funny at all but I love it you know? It's so intense, so damn good :D
    I feel for Cal too, poor girl, can't she have peace? Well, I guess not :shifty: And Eric, poor baby, he also can't have a normal life, anyways...
    I really hope nothing bad happen to Yelina, I love her :D You already took Julia and Tara [I guess, only for a while], and I appreciated :lol: but Yelina, no, please :(

Wait, I think I just figured out the shootout scene w/ Cal [or not :lol:], ok, so we see a black van and some guys with big guns, we see Cal shooting at thrm, and we also see Eric and his dad in the silver car Calleigh saw, so my theory is: Eric and his dad were in that scene with some russians or whatever his dad's is doing, but something went bad and russians take backup, and the backup are that big guys w/ big guns, but the CSI's and the police are in that place already, so they start to shoot at the russian guys and Eric gets the hell out of there w/ rush, and Cal sees him and shoot at car before she knows it's him.
    But that's just my theory, and probably it's not what it's gonna happen, it never is :lol:

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  4. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I honestly hope Cal doesn't shoot Eric, I don't think I can watch Eric getting injured and going to the hospital again. Hopefully they put two different scenes together to fool us like they usually do. Is it Monday yet??

5. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I really hope this whole thing Cal shooting Eric or E's father won't ruin/break their relationship (Professional or romantic):(. I can't help to feel frustrated w/Cal :scream: esp. if Eric is doing this behind her back. All I kept saying last night was "your gonna lose her".

6. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Here's my theory so far:

I don't think Eric gets mortally wounded. If he's grazed by a bullet or cut by something, I wouldn't be surprised though. Everything seems so chaotic.

I don't think Eric dies. I do think his father could die, though.

Eric may be helping his dad out of the goodness of his heart at first, then gets swept up in a buncha crap. Or his father could be blackmailing him...maybe??

Hah, no offense, but I find it kinda nice having Eric go 'bad.' After all, they had Ryan go 'from cop to criminal' about 3943948 times- it might be a chance for the two men to relate a little more deeply with one another once and for all. And Ryan will most likely have a better understanding of Eric's situation.

...Of course with the way luck usually goes, Eric will come back to the lab and everyone will be all happy and huggy he's back, while with Ryan they usually just give him the cold shoulder then in later episodes forget about it completely. -pats Ryan on back- It's okay, you're still my fave character.

What can I say for sure?
    Well.
    Ryan's hair looks a little different in the CBS promo.

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

First of all, delkolover sorry about your Mother's day. I hope you are doing better.

I agree with you 100%; why can't we have any ending where they are all walking on the beach together, as a TEAM, as they did at the end of "Burned"?!

It might get them to actually bond instead of at each other's throats. And it will be an easier summer for me this year, unlike last year, wondering if Ryan had gone bad and helped kill H.

I couldn't have said it better. It gets me pretty frustrated.:scream: Can I pat Ryan's back too?!

8. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

i don't think that eric will be wounded that badly, because he still has to be able to drive the car away from the scene, so whatever injury he may have wouldn't be bad enough to cause a car crash. so my theory is that eric will be fine, calleigh will think that she shot him, and sharova may end up dead, possibly. it is reall hard to really figure out what is going to happen.

IF ANYBODY HAS THE CTV PROMO, THEN PLEASE POST IT ON YOUTUBE. I WANT TO SEE IS SOOOOOOOOOO BADLEY

9. califan

califan Victim

I just seen the exclusive preview and its shows Horatio leaning over a injured man, who I think is Eric's father, the man tells Horatio that he needs his gun, Horatio tells him he can have it as soon as he tells him where they both are. If that wasn't Eric's dad then I can assume that's who Horatio was referring to, if it was Eric's dad then I don't have a clue who "they" are.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think it's Ivan on the ground... so they is either Eric and his dad or Eric and Yelina.

11. califan

califan Victim

Yes Yelina thanks because I had completely forgotten about her. I was thinking of the possiblities of who they were. I was even considering that Calliegh had gone after Eric and the Russians kidnapped her, but Yelina had slipped my mind, that makes perfect since now.

12. luvcsimiami

luvcsimiami Hit and Run

Couldn't agree more although I have to say an interesting twist would definately be if one of the main characters really did go bad. I don't know if there are any old Miami Vice fans on the board but if so remember when Crockett (Don Johnson's) character 'went bad'? He had amnesia for almost half a season and he thought he was this infamous drug dealer in Miami. He almost killed his partner during this whole storyline and he 'suddenly' regains his memory just before he takes his partner out and the captain and his team take him out.

I could totally see Miami doing some crazy twist like that just to make it fresh. Since Eric seems to be the character a lot of people love to hate it would make sense they would pick him. Just an interesting twist to think about.

I actually do think Calleigh will shoot Eric also, but I also wonder if Sharova is setting up his son. He did put a hit out on him after all. Yelina was the assigned assassain and the russian mob is obviously going to notice that she didn't carry out the assignment since Eric is still walking around. This explains why they are now after her.

However, back to Sharova, they show a scene with Eric looking at his father and Sharova waves his had across his throat like he's giving someone a signal. I wonder if that signal is to take out Eric. We never actually did get confirmation that he called off the hit and I always thought the guy had his own agenda for saving Eric from the INS deal.

I also think that for C/E this is a major issue for them as it's Eric going back to not filling her in on what's going on. They had this conversation in Sink or Swim and the fact that his first instinct was to lie to her before coming clean a little while later in Dissolved indicates that this is going to become a bone of contention between them unless Eric starts being honest. Ugh. As if there isn't enough drama they have to go put this uncessary crap in there. I mean really as an E/C shipper sometimes I want to strangle the writers for making these characters do and say things that just don't make sense.

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

14. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!! I think i''M going to freaks out right now , on the sneak peek , was it Eric's father ??? GOdd ..Can Monday arrive very very quickly ..

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.