**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the clips :thumbsup:

As much as I adore Ron (I truely love him, he's one of my fav. villians ever also b/c he he cracks me up :lol:), I really can't understand how he can't get away from all the murder accusation he has gained throughout these years.

I mean it's pretty obvious that he's always been behind any kind of murder he's been accused of & all the evidences our CSIs had were just enough, IMO, to throw him in jail :shifty:.
It looks to me like the Italian justice. In the last years we've had some brutal murders & it was pretty evident who the killer was & also our CSIs had tons of evidences against them. But someone is always able to consider them useless so we still don't know "who the killer is":rolleyes: & our "beloved" killers/monsters are always out of jail b/c of it :shifty:

IDK it sounds so strange to me, that's all. Also b/c is a show & sooner or later villians will end up in a bad way :lol:

As for the other stuff, I just love how in the Canadian promo they show the crazy suspect destroying the table almost hitting Calleigh (BTW I'll never get over the cuteness of her jump :lol: ) & et voilà we have Julia w/ what looks like stitches & a plaster on her cheek, all in less than 2 second :lol:

OK--so I know the only thing I'm really freakin out about this ep is that last scene with Ryan. Everyone's saying he doesn't get shot...but how could he possibly not get shot? A bullet is faster than the blink of an eye. No matter how good his reflexes are I'm not sure he could dodge that one. Ryan couldn't possibly have ducted (or maybe he did...I don't know...) in time after hearing the shot. And then you see Julia stand there in a sort of triumphant pose with the gun at her side looking in the direction where she'd shot at Ryan. If he hadn't gone down she would've just shot him again (UNLESS...she was actually shooting at someone in front of Ryan...). If you're a villain (I'm not sure if I should call her that yet) and you want to shoot somebody--usually it's to kill them. I dunno. I'm terribly confused! I guess we'll just wait and see huh?

OK--so I know the only thing I'm really freakin out about this ep is that last scene with Ryan. Everyone's saying he doesn't get shot...but how could he possibly not get shot? A bullet is faster than the blink of an eye. No matter how good his reflexes are I'm not sure he could dodge that one. Ryan couldn't possibly have ducted (or maybe he did...I don't know...) in time after hearing the shot. And then you see Julia stand there in a sort of triumphant pose with the gun at her side looking in the direction where she'd shot at Ryan. If he hadn't gone down she would've just shot him again (UNLESS...she was actually shooting at someone in front of Ryan...). If you're a villain (I'm not sure if I should call her that yet) and you want to shoot somebody--usually it's to kill them. I dunno. I'm terribly confused! I guess we'll just wait and see huh?
I think Ryan gone down when Kyle yelling "Mom No" or she didn't take her pills and didn't see Ryan well. Do you remember what happen in Bombshell? She even can't distinguish her own son from neighbour when she didn't take her pills.

She's got bad aim (luckily) and hit the glass to the side of him instead of him. When you're shooting a gun, you need your eyes to be completely clear and focused if you want to hit your target. If she's off her meds, her eyes are probably not completely clear nor is her mind, so therefore she wouldn't get a clear shot. It's possible she was aiming at Tara (who might have been standing near Ryan at the time) and it's just tricky editing to make us think Ryan is shot.

At this point, and with julia's lack of mind, it'll be hard to tell what she's doing with that gun.

You can see in the Canadian promo, before she takes aim at Ryan she's aiming at something/someone else. She may have been aiming at Tara or the other MEs, then took a shot at Ryan to prove she was serious about using the gun.

There is also the possibility that she is not using the gun coherently at all. She may just be waving it around randomly, not making any real sense.

If I had to guess, I'd say she missed by mere inches. Ryan dropping may just have been his natural instincts to duck when he hears a gun shot, or perhaps he felt the percussion caused by the bullet through the air and was like "OMG WTF" and ducked. Or like Hollyyo said, perhaps he heard Kyle yell or saw Julia in a reflection.

I just saw the clip, & I think maybe Julia is just trying to get Ryan's attention - like showing him that she isn't playing around. Maybe Ryan's calling H to tell him his little fruitcake is waving a gun around & that's when she shoots.

I don't take a whole lot of stock in the promos; they are shown in such a way to generate interest, and can be rather misleading. I checked the promo picture again and the one where Ryan is on his cell phone the window is breaking out not directly behind him but off to the side as GRNF stated. And he IS in a picture where Ryan is shown taking Julia down, so he comes out of it okay.:thumbsup:

^ Some of the promo clip is shown out of order too_One clip Ryan is shown pulling out his gun after he had ducked,that is shown before Julia shoots out the glass window.It's all shown so fast that it's hard to catch it all.

Watch Ryan get grazed or something JUST because all of us are positive (well most of us) that he won't get shot. :rolleyes: You just never know with the promos, usually they're trying to mislead us, then we figure that out and we're absolutely positive they're misleading us, and then they're not. :eek:

:lol: I still think Ryan's gonna be just fine and dandy.

When I first saw the promo, I thought that it was Tara that shot at Ryan!!! Now, that I've seen it again, I know that is not true. It still looks like a really good episode. Maybe this will be the end for Julia. I'm still waiting for someone to find out about Eric/Calleigh. I think that person is going to be Stetler.

I finally saw the promo and all I have to say is that if this doesn't shake Horatio,nothing will.Very interested in Calleigh part as usual.

The episode thread for 'Dissolved' has now been posted so I'll ask that all discussion pertaining to that episode (including promo discussion) be taken to that thread. Thanks. :)

Ok I was making an icon of Yelina & suddenly a strange idea came to my mind. IDK I just think they used this UC storyline for her just to make her do something as if they didn't know what to do w/ her character especially after Ray's death.
So, what about if she died??? I mean it could be very possible & that would be a way for TPTB to solve this "problem". Let's face it Yelina right now is an added character who's not that useful for the real TPTB's intention, at least that's what I think considering her last 2 seasons ;).

I, for once, would hate it, if Yelina died, but I can see it as very possible. IDK I just wanted to heat this thread, sorry :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back