**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

anyone care to tell me why they released that soo far in advance? Not that I am complaining, but what ever happened to a little suspense? I love Miami as much as everyone else here, but I really have to wonder why they would put this out so so early. Esp because all the extended previews that were put out for the other episodes were only done the day of when that episode was shown.

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I was wondering the same thing? Not much of an extended preview though really. That's ok, I'll wait since it's our last new episode for quite awhile. :(

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well I think the person in the ambulance is Ivan. He is supposed to be being transported to the hospital in the beginning of the ep b/c someone poisoned him.

As for who H is referring to, it could be Eric and his Dad or Yelina and whoever she is with...or he could even be referring to finding Ivan and whoever is helping him.

Possibilities are kind of endless with that one. ;)

5. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

guys thanks for all the spoilers:bolian:
    this ep is to be a mind blowing one:eek::scream:I cant wait ;my heart is going 1,000 beats for E/C and the rest of the team:scream:. I think I dont know if you guys saw but where it looks like someone is one the floor with like Horatio hand over the person I dont know but tp me I think it might be Delko or Yelina? I dont mnow help me out here:confused:

It just kills me to see how worried Calleigh is for Delko:( fearing he is not hurt but I dont blame her I would do the same if my man was Delko :p
    and you could see the love she has for him.:luvlove:

UUUUggghhh I'm dieing for this episode :scream:
    (and ps the train and ambulance scene is great
    :thumbsup:)

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I totally agree w/ you! Last season we were left wondering if Ryan turned bad and H died and now we'll get a repeat of that only with Eric turning bad and possibly being dead. I hope the show doesn't happen this way, it would make it less exciting.

Tara being busted, her arrest could've been left for the last episode since it is a mystery what will happen from there. Another good one would've been the reveal of Eric and Calleigh's relationship, the consequences of the truth coming out. There's also what Ryan did with evidence when he was forced to betray his team. There are plenty of things that could be done with the finale. Now I haven't watched it yet, so it is possible these things still could happen. With that said, I am still eager to watch the finale the promos are good. I am looking forward to seeing Yelina again.

7. Kassan

Kassan Victim

I thought that it was Delko too. But -thank God- it's not him! At least that's what i think...
    If you pause the video exactly at 00:18, you'll see that the guy has an ID that says something like "Harris".
    Could it be the ambulance driver, maybe?

8. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

thanks Kassan I did what you said on putting it on 0:18 and yo are right it does say Harris and that takes off some of the pressure ( the guys "Harris" looks to be a cop for what it looks like in tv.com) but there is still alot of E/C worryness the cal being worried just brakes me

9. Kassan

Kassan Victim

You're welcome E/C Lover :thumbsup: I know! I'm feeling exactly the same way. I'm just too anxious. Is it Monday yet? :)

10. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Looks like Ryan forgot his hair gel that morning :lol:

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

For a second there, I thought the hand H was holding was female and got worried it was Yelina.

12. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I totally forgot about this! HA that would be a really good one, maybe it sort of happens when Calleigh turns to Ryan and says to him about the car driving off and her shooting and how Delko was in it. But we sort of already know that Wolfe knows. I mean its kind of obvious to him, he doesn't have proof, but come on people he's a CSI.

13. luvcsimiami

luvcsimiami Hit and Run

Actually this may be happening in this episode already as Cal seems to be spazzing and well she just doesn't normally do that. She does lose it in front of Ryan but she also looks like she loses it in front of H in the extended promo so this much emotion from her even if she did shoot Eric is more than a little unusual and very telling. She actually managed to keep her cool when she found out he was shot in Man Down..she looks as if she's unraveling in this episode.

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I actually thought about this too. This ep and scenario would be the perfect set up if you will, to "out" them officially to everyone. It is obvious Ryan knows and as someone mentioned Cal being this emotional and out of control is sooo not her. She usually has her emotions tightly under control but she seems to be off kilter. Everyone knows that she and Eric are close, especially since his shooting so at first some might say her initial reaction could be due to his situation but if she is crying at some point, something Cal never does, someone has got to put 2 and 2 together...they are, as nwolfson22 said, CSI's!! ;)

Like we have said, Ryan has pretty much figured it out but will he say something? IDK about that. I think Cal's reactions will give it away but the other question that should be asked is who will be the first to actually say something to either Eric or Cal?

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, Ryan's already said something to both of them about their relationship, so I think if anyone in the finale says anything it'll be someone else. Either H or Nat. Who knows, maybe even Kyle. Most likely it would be Horatio though. I'm actually curious as to what he'd say to them to be honest. I can't even begin to imagine what his reaction to realizing they're together would be. It would be interesting to see.

Since Tara is most likely gone for good, do you think they'll take her picture out of the opening credits for next week's ep?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.