**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh I thought was Ryan since he had a quote and all....I got excited for screen time, but possibly not....
That's what I thought. Why would Jon say action scenes are fun when he hasn't got any? -hopes-

He has gotten some. "And They're Offed" the fight scene was an action scene. :) He talked about that on Tv guide channel.

Well I don't think he'll be fired, but he does keep it a secret for her. (at least for a while)

He doesn't really know much at first. He just supposedly sees one bottle of pills in her possession I think. He warns her not to put him in a position of having to tell on her if she's doing some bad. I don't think he puts it all together until later and that's when He and Stetler are supposed to confront her.

By the way, I don't think that's Ryan in that picture. Ryan isn't that tan. :lol: Plus, the bar stool in the picture makes me think it's from the restaurant where the first blast happens.

I meant action from this episode in particular. :) Muah. Now I want to see it really bad. Just because explosions happen.

Idk, all I know is tara is a druggie and ryan is onvolved with her getting in trouble somehow, and possibly there when the explosion happens.

Woah, goodness, I was kidding about him getting fired.

It's just TPTB's favorite thing to do to have Ryan in a tad bit trouble and face consequences like being fired and Eric gets to buy weed....

Woah, goodness, I was kidding about him getting fired.

It's just TPTB's favorite thing to do to have Ryan in a tad bit trouble and face consequences like being fired and Eric gets to buy weed....

Technically, Eric almost got fired for that too... well, not for buying it cause they couldn't prove it due to the fact that the "witness" to him buying it was a well known drug dealer. :lol: It would have been a laughing stock in the court system for anyone to take that case. :lol: But, Eric did almost get fired for popping positive even though his exposure was passive. So, he didn't get off without a reprimand or anything.

Ohhhh I thought was Ryan since he had a quote and all....I got excited for screen time, but possibly not....
That's what I thought. Why would Jon say action scenes are fun when he hasn't got any? -hopes-
We can always hope(crosses fingers)
He must have had a reason for saying it,like he had an action scene,maybe.

And getting the snot and teeth beaten out of him in Target Specific isn't? Oh, please, I'd certainly call it that. Action scene, that is. I know I winced in sympathy when he was getting beaten up and when that Russian mob guy pulled a tooth out of his head. That is concidered an action sequence. Gross, but still action. It's kind of wierd that Jon calls it fun, but hey, that's fun for him. Emily likes the physical/action hero scenes, too. Bruises hurt. I've taken stage combat. Ouch. Beats the hell out of me. I guess you just have to be there.

GRNF, that is Ryan. If you notice, Ryan wears his watch on the left hand, which is rare for lefties, but certian ones do. Plus his hair is back...I'm sure it's him. :)

GRNF, that is Ryan. If you notice, Ryan wears his watch on the left hand, which is rare for lefties, but certian ones do. Plus his hair is back...I'm sure it's him. :)
I'm sure too. It's two pics from morgue scene and Jonathan's quote to it))) I'm sure it's morgue and Ryan the only one who wear sleeves like that ;) Yay, for Ryan action scene!

Woah, goodness, I was kidding about him getting fired

It is pretty easy to think that when Ryan is on screen and has a story arc, he seems always to be in trouble. IMO, they have already gone down that road with him, and it would be redundant to do it again.

I saw the article yesterday and my first impression is that it was Ryan/Jon Togo. Jon Togo quote and Jon Togo picture.

We can always hope(crosses fingers)
He must have had a reason for saying it,like he had an action scene,maybe.

And getting the snot and teeth beaten out of him in Target Specific isn't? Oh, please, I'd certainly call it that. Action scene, that is. I know I winced in sympathy when he was getting beaten up and when that Russian mob guy pulled a tooth out of his head. That is concidered an action sequence. Gross, but still action. It's kind of wierd that Jon calls it fun, but hey, that's fun for him. Emily likes the physical/action hero scenes, too. Bruises hurt. I've taken stage combat. Ouch. Beats the hell out of me. I guess you just have to be there.

Again: we were talking about this upcoming episode in particular.

Last edited:
Thank you Wasabi_Power for the article :).

Action sequence, explosions all over... yep that's miami!!! :) It looks interesting, though, especially the morgue explosion. Papa H will be all over that one.

So does this officially mean that Tara's pill story is certainly about herself? No sick relative, no mob connection, no taking them for the poor? Hmm, I like that. I really wanted it to be about her having a pill problem and not about having some excuse that would justify it. Though it realy makes me wonder exactly how she'll keep her job given, not so much for the fact that she is popping pills, but that she's stealing them from dead bodies in her morgue.

Last edited:
I really hope Tara's being shitcanned for good if this is the case. She's very new, & we know very little about her, nor do we have any reason to sympathize with whatever reason she has for stealing & inducing pills. It's not a very good way to get the audience to like her character when there's not much else to judge her by. I don't get this storyline for her, nor am I happy about it.
I wouldn't have minded TPTB sneeking bits into her to allow us to get a feel for her character.....but a whole storyline on her?! & a drug habit at that?!!? :wtf:
If this turns out to be a completely wasted arc (meaning if she's redeemed after all this :rolleyes:) for Tara when they could have used the time & effort to bring on a storyline for Natalia, I'm not going to be pleased.

I really hope Tara's being shitcanned for good if this is the case. She's very new, & we know very little about her, nor do we have any reason to sympathize with whatever reason she has for stealing & inducing pills. It's not a very good way to get the audience to like her character when there's not much else to judge her by. I don't get this storyline for her, nor am I happy about it.

If Ryan can get fired for gambling on the clock, then she should get fired for stealing pills from victims who come onto her table. And if she isn't fired if this comes out, I won't be too pleased for the reason mentioned.:wtf:

If this turns out to be a completely wasted arc (meaning if she's redeemed after all this :rolleyes:) for Tara when they could have used the time & effort to bring on a storyline for Natalia, I'm not going to be pleased.

Especially since Natalia has been so underused this year.

If Ryan can get fired for gambling on the clock, then she should get fired for stealing pills from victims who come onto her table. And if she isn't fired if this comes out, I won't be too pleased for the reason mentioned.:wtf:

Not only the fact that she's stealing the pills, but the fact that she basically pointed the finger at someone else. I've said it before, but given who it was she pointed the finger at and the fact that that person has a medical disorder should be grounds for Tara losing her medical license.

Especially since Natalia has been so underused this year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll be peeved too if Tara is redeemed after this. It'd be one thing if she was just abusing her own prescription pills, but the fact that she's stealing them... that's another thing altogether. Like she couldn't afford to get her own pain meds from her own doc? I'm sure they'd give her some if she aggrivated an old injury.

I can't for the life of me understand where they'd go with it anyway-- that is if she's redeemed & still on the show. She steals pills, takes them for her injury we suspect, she get's caught, & is fired (so we assume) - ok, what next? Sure, I could see one of our main characters having ongoing issues trying to kick a drug habit, but I couldn't see it with the ME, especially one who is that new to the viewers.

I can't for the life of me understand where they'd go with it anyway-- that is if she's redeemed & still on the show. She steals pills, takes them for her injury we suspect, she get's caught, & is fired (so we assume) - ok, what next? Sure, I could see one of our main characters having ongoing issues trying to kick a drug habit, but I couldn't see it with the ME, especially one who is that new to the viewers.

Then Kyle becomes our new ME...

Then Kyle becomes our new ME...

& here we thought they couldn't get any more "Doogie Howser" with having Tara as our ME. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back