**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks handsome!

Um, if there's no knew episode next week Mon and Raging Cannibal is showing, then why does it say 'Dead On Arrival' on like the side of the page? Shouldn't it say 'Raging Cannibal'?

Yeah, but it says that 'Dead On Arrival' will be aired on 27th of April... That's the right date for that epi. Maybe there won't be a rerun next Monday... :confused:

I've just received a google alert:

Brian Austin Green Stars in CSI:Miami Season Finale

Brian Austin Green has landed a part in the finale of CSI: Miami, playing "Anthony," seemingly a carjacking victim but with ties to the case that could cast him in a different light, PEOPLE learns.

"Our casting director suggested [Green] to me for this role," executive producer Ann Donahue tells PEOPLE. "I thought he was perfect because he can play a tough guy and also have a leading man presence. So, we are thrilled to have him in our finale!"

The seventh-season finale of the CBS show airs in mid-May, and Green starts shooting his part this week. He can currently be seen on FOX's Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles as well.

Hope it wasn't posted yet :)

Thank you csifann1!! :)

Hmm I'm actually looking forward to this. It's so weird when people like this guest star cause I feel like their mixing two of my shows. It's a weird, cool feeling :p.

He can currently be seen in Terminator? I thought they killed off his character. :confused:

You know, when he was on 90210, I thought he's kind of cute in a way. But now... soon as I saw him on Terminator... Man he went from kind of cute to kind of hot. :lol: I think he'd be a good choice to play Ryan's brother (if Ryan's got one). I don't know why, but I can just kind of see that. :lol:

Thanks csifann1!! ;)

Wow im excited about this, he is very hot!:drool: I just googled him :lol:.
I could totally see him being related to Ryan but some how I dont see that happening but you never know, this is Miami.

Oooh theres and episode a day after my birthday, I hope its a good one and from what ive seen in the spoilers its sounds good. :)

I've just received a google alert:

Brian Austin Green Stars in CSI:Miami Season Finale

Brian Austin Green has landed a part in the finale of CSI: Miami, playing "Anthony," seemingly a carjacking victim but with ties to the case that could cast him in a different light, PEOPLE learns.

"Our casting director suggested [Green] to me for this role," executive producer Ann Donahue tells PEOPLE. "I thought he was perfect because he can play a tough guy and also have a leading man presence. So, we are thrilled to have him in our finale!"

The seventh-season finale of the CBS show airs in mid-May, and Green starts shooting his part this week. He can currently be seen on FOX's Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles as well.

Hope it wasn't posted yet :)

Yay!! I like him! I can't believe we are getting close to the season finale. Time goes by fast!! :eek:

He can currently be seen in Terminator? I thought they killed off his character. :confused:

You know, when he was on 90210, I thought he's kind of cute in a way. But now... soon as I saw him on Terminator... Man he went from kind of cute to kind of hot. :lol: I think he'd be a good choice to play Ryan's brother (if Ryan's got one). I don't know why, but I can just kind of see that. :lol:

He's still on Terminator as John's uncle. They didn't kill him off and if the series survives through to season three, it looks like he's going to play a larger part as John goes back into the future. I agree, he was adorable on 90210, but he's just major hotness now, especially with that 5 o'clock shadow.

Can't tell if the dude in the orange is Ryan. Thought it was Eric, but the watch is on the left wrist and Eric's hair is shorter than that.

ORANGE!

Could be Rick?

Can't tell if the dude in the orange is Ryan. Thought it was Eric, but the watch is on the left wrist and Eric's hair is shorter than that.

ORANGE!

Could be Rick?

There looks to be a bar stool in the picture behind the "couple", so I think that's a shot from the restaurant blast, so the ones in the pic are probably just extras or guest stars.

ORANGE!

Could be Rick?

There looks to be a bar stool in the picture behind the "couple", so I think that's a shot from the restaurant blast, so the ones in the pic are probably just extras or guest stars.
Oh yeah. I don't think the morgue floor is that shiny, now that I think about it.

Ahhh Horatio. Never ceases to get the blood on the shirt. That's never going to come out.

Ohhhh I thought was Ryan since he had a quote and all....I got excited for screen time, but possibly not....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back