**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh I thought was Ryan since he had a quote and all....I got excited for screen time, but possibly not....
That's what I thought. Why would Jon say action scenes are fun when he hasn't got any? -hopes-
Yea, I was thinking that too. Anyways, the epi seems interesting. I'm particularly excited for Tara's whole scrambling to get her pills thing.

Oh and I'm jealous of that girl in the picture... yes the one H is holding.

Oh yeah I can't wait either! In the picture on the page before this one, is that Tara who Ryan is sheltering? Aw, it looks kinds cute, but seriously I can't believe she going to running for the pills! HAHA! If a exploded near u wouldnt u fear ur life instead of running for ur high?:guffaw: This one's gotta be good!

Oh yeah I can't wait either! In the picture on the page before this one, is that Tara who Ryan is sheltering? Aw, it looks kinds cute, but seriously I can't believe she going to running for the pills! HAHA! If a exploded near u wouldnt u fear ur life instead of running for ur high?:guffaw: This one's gotta be good!

I'm still curious as to whether or not Tara is getting permanently fired or if it is going to be one of those "you get clean and you can come back to the lab" type of things?

But yeah, obviously your priorities are screwed up if, instead of caring for your safety, you care about whether or not your stash is safe :wtf::lol:

Hey! Maybe that's how Ryan finds out about the pills? He's trying to get her out of there but she's going all druggie on him and tries to get her stash!

Wouldn't be surprised if Tara gets promoted after this and Ryan gets like...fired for saving her life.

Extreme, I know.

Hey! Maybe that's how Ryan finds out about the pills? He's trying to get her out of there but she's going all druggie on him and tries to get her stash!

Wouldn't be surprised if Tara gets promoted after this and Ryan gets like...fired for saving her life.

Extreme, I know.
Wow,that's really pessimistic.

Extreme, I know.
Wouldn't surprise me either...Only cuz they always make what Ryan does bad some how. Like saving Billy's life in 7.20. Well, at least Togo got to use the puppy eyes.

Let's have some faith guys. Obviously this episode will be good, and they wouldn't do anything as crazy as blame Ryan for something he hasn't done (Although I admit they do that sometimes). But I have hope that all will be well and we get some Ryan action scenes!!! :)

Let's have some faith guys. Obviously this episode will be good, and they wouldn't do anything as crazy as blame Ryan for something he hasn't done (Although I admit they do that sometimes). But I have hope that all will be well and we get some Ryan action scenes!!! :)
Yeah for Ryan action scenes:thumbsup:

Extreme, I know.
Well...Wouldn't surprise me either...
You too:eek: Why? I know things aren't always great for Ryan,but surely he won't be fired for Tara's drug problem.
Well I don't think he'll be fired, but he does keep it a secret for her. (at least for a while) Technically that could get him in trouble, and sadly, Ryan getting in trouble is probably one of the stalest concepts CSI:Miami utilizes. :(

But that was a spoiler, so i dunno if it'll actually happen anymore. Then again, it would kind of be OOC for Ryan to snitch on her.
:)

I hope Ryan is there during the explosion in the morgue. He probably is, why else would he make a comment about an action scene? Also, he'd have to be there to see Tara dash for the pill stash.

Extreme, I know.
It may be extreme, but it could totally happen on this show. Especially with poor Ryan's track record of getting in trouble at work. Let's hope for the best though. :)

That's a good idea though. I think original spoilers said he found them in her locker (why he was in there I have no idea) but they can always change. And this would be a more interesting way, by far.

Extreme, I know.
It may be extreme, but it could totally happen on this show. Especially with poor Ryan's track record of getting in trouble at work. Let's hope for the best though. :)

That's a good idea though. I think original spoilers said he found them in her locker (why he was in there I have no idea) but they can always change. And this would be a more interesting way, by far.
I'm going to opt to hope for the best. Aren't the drugs found in Tara's locker after a search warrant is obtained for some reason?

Ohhhh I thought was Ryan since he had a quote and all....I got excited for screen time, but possibly not....
That's what I thought. Why would Jon say action scenes are fun when he hasn't got any? -hopes-

He has gotten some. "And They're Offed" the fight scene was an action scene. :) He talked about that on Tv guide channel.

Well I don't think he'll be fired, but he does keep it a secret for her. (at least for a while)

He doesn't really know much at first. He just supposedly sees one bottle of pills in her possession I think. He warns her not to put him in a position of having to tell on her if she's doing some bad. I don't think he puts it all together until later and that's when He and Stetler are supposed to confront her.

By the way, I don't think that's Ryan in that picture. Ryan isn't that tan. :lol: Looks more like Eric's skin tone. But, I don't have the issue yet, so ... that particular scanner used could have made the pic darker. I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I should get my tv guide. Plus, I think there's a bar stool in the picture makes me think it's from the restaurant where the first blast happens.

The white clothes of the person on the floor doesn't really look like a lab coat either, but it could be I guess. If it is the morgue, maybe it's Kyle that's being shielded. I'd prefer that over Tara, personally ... especially if it's Ryan acting as the shield. :lol: I want a Ryan/Kyle scene. And I'd like to see H thanking Ryan for protecting Kyle. :)

However, I tend to think that picture is the restaurant because the picture above is the lab. :lol: I could be wrong. I really hope it's Ryan protecting Kyle rather than Tara. Maybe Ryan covers Kyle when the blast happens and he looks up and sees Tara grabbing the pills and that's why her locker is searched later.

Then again, it would kind of be OOC for Ryan to snitch on her.

Not really. He kind of snitched on Eric about the rolling papers. I mean, Stetler basically forced it out of him, but he still told him. I think if Stetler asks Ryan about Tara, Ryan may tell him he saw something suspicious, but didn't have any proof at the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back