**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOO!! I don't want the season to end!!! At least I have my fan fiction to keep me occupied this summer, or my mind would go completely crazy!!!

NOOOO!! I don't want the season to end!!! At least I have my fan fiction to keep me occupied this summer, or my mind would go completely crazy!!!

Me too! My fanfics will keep me alive and yours too.

Have you read about the new Caruso news, about his ex suing him... are we allowed to talk about it here?

Have you read about the new Caruso news, about his ex suing him... are we allowed to talk about it here?

As the article doesn't pertain to CSI:Miami spoilers, I'd advise discussion of it to take place in the CSI Files News Items forum where a thread there has already been started for it. :) (But if it were to be brought up in the David/Horatio thread for whatever reason, it is a matter of public record and representatives have commented on it so the contents of the article are allowed to be discussed there; I simply ask that the parties involved be respected. Ie: No personal attacks)

Last edited:
It does seem like the season went by too quickly. And as excited as I am for the finale, I'm kinda upset that I'm gonna have to live another summer without new Miamis.
I'll just buy all of Season 7 on iTunes and watch it over and over.
:)

Man....can't believe this season is almost over. This is the first season I've watched all the way through from the original air dates. I'm going to be sad when summer is here! But I'll probably buy the season 5 DVD and try to survive until delkolover emerges with season 8 spoilersssss!!!!!!!

Noooo!! I dont want it to end either!! I've so enjoyed this season, dont you think its gone by a little fast? I mean it only seems like a we started watching it a couple of weeks ago :(. And then we've gotta get through that loooong wait for season 8 to start, I hate the wait but I guess FanFiction will help me get through it, totally love your fics C.H.E.A.R & SomewhereApart :);)

And of course delkolover will help me get through it with season 8 spoilers ;)

Aw thanks, I feel loved. Sooo anyone has the feeling like tonight's episode will be a regular? I do, but I'm ready for some drama!

I've just received a google alert:

Brian Austin Green Stars in CSI:Miami Season Finale

Brian Austin Green has landed a part in the finale of CSI: Miami, playing "Anthony," seemingly a carjacking victim but with ties to the case that could cast him in a different light, PEOPLE learns.

"Our casting director suggested [Green] to me for this role," executive producer Ann Donahue tells PEOPLE. "I thought he was perfect because he can play a tough guy and also have a leading man presence. So, we are thrilled to have him in our finale!"

The seventh-season finale of the CBS show airs in mid-May, and Green starts shooting his part this week. He can currently be seen on FOX's Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles as well.

Hope it wasn't posted yet :)

I've just received a google alert:

Brian Austin Green Stars in CSI:Miami Season Finale

Brian Austin Green has landed a part in the finale of CSI: Miami, playing "Anthony," seemingly a carjacking victim but with ties to the case that could cast him in a different light, PEOPLE learns.

"Our casting director suggested [Green] to me for this role," executive producer Ann Donahue tells PEOPLE. "I thought he was perfect because he can play a tough guy and also have a leading man presence. So, we are thrilled to have him in our finale!"

The seventh-season finale of the CBS show airs in mid-May, and Green starts shooting his part this week. He can currently be seen on FOX's Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles as well.

Hope it wasn't posted yet :)

I just saw this. Is it wrong for me to be all kinds of excited about this. I love him!

He looks handsome!

Um, if there's no knew episode next week Mon and Raging Cannibal is showing, then why does it say 'Dead On Arrival' on like the side of the page? Shouldn't it say 'Raging Cannibal'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back