**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Eva say for sure the girl with the "real issue" was going to be something that happens in the finale?
She was asked what we would see in the finale, yes, but I do recall last season when Eva was asked about the finale & she made the comment about someone being shot & that no one would know if they'd make it or not (Horatio) but she ALSO commented on there being a character to leave & said it was because Khandi was leaving, & the epi when Alexx left was not in the finale -- so -- it's very possible that Eva could be referring to Tara's issue that happens in the "finale eve".

The only thing I have to shake my head at though, ( if Tara is the "big issue" ), is the thought of having the newbie be the big deal. The way Eva worded it sounded as if the big woop-dee-doo would be the "girl's issue"; & if it's Tara, then I just have to scream WTFSIT! Translation: what the f**k shit is this?!?!?!

Personally I think it would mean that she was leaving the show. Not that she was getting a big storyline--well, only a storyline that does the job to explain her exit. *shrug*

^Yeah, I'm hoping that's what it is. It's annoying when some characters just disappear and are never heard from again (such as Sofia Curtis over on Vegas)... though with other characters it doesn't bother me as much. :cough: Erica Sikes :cough: :lol:

OK. How 'bout it's Valera who's secretly working with the mob, and she tries to frame Tara by putting the pills in her locker, because Tara finally called her bluff and refused to be blackmailed anymore! (Tara has a secret past of drug addiction that the mafia found out about) :lol: Is this left field enough? :lol:

Nooooooo! Not my Valera! I want more of her, not less of her! :eek:

Hey, I wasn't really being serious! :) And are we sure Eva La Rue wasn't talking about what we've already seen happen? ie: we weren't expecting Tara to be taking/hiding pills, we believed it was Julia, which was why we were so shocked when they showed Tara with the bottle of Oxy. Did Eva say for sure the girl with the "real issue" was going to be something that happens in the finale? If so, the "real issue girl" might have something different than pills as her problem. It might not be anything to do with pills.

Haha, I knew you weren't being serious. I just couldn't bear to think about Valera getting the short end of the stick. But It was a pretty funny idea. ;)

As for who the girl with the big issue is...I still have no idea. But once it's revealed, I'll probably think "Duh, I should've known that!" My first choice for who I want it to be is still Natalia. She deserves some more face time. But I don't know. It could go any way.

silentdisco said: Haha, I knew you weren't being serious. I just couldn't bear to think about Valera getting the short end of the stick. But It was a pretty funny idea. ;)

As for who the girl with the big issue is...I still have no idea. But once it's revealed, I'll probably think "Duh, I should've known that!" My first choice for who I want it to be is still Natalia. She deserves some more face time. But I don't know. It could go any way.

If someone from Natalia's past is supposed to return this season, then maybe she will get more facetime, and turn out to be the "issue girl."

I wouldn't want anything bad to ever happen to Valera. I've always liked her.

Hang on. Couldn't it be Yelina? Maybe her little undercover gig goes horribly wrong or something?

I'm still inclined to think it's Tara, but I think Yelina's a real possibility too.

Hang on. Couldn't it be Yelina? Maybe her little undercover gig goes horribly wrong or something?

I'm still inclined to think it's Tara, but I think Yelina's a real possibility too.

I've wondered that, too, but I think it's supposed to be a member of the team, so hopefully Yelina is safe.

I was thinking Tara, then Nat, then if none of those...Yelina. But as you said, I was under the impression it was supposed to be a member of the team. That rules out Julia, Hahahaha! >;D

I had a thought about Tara's "firing" & whether or not it actually sticks.
What I'm about to say might sound kooky but they could be giving her an exit so that Kyle will have that screentime, & a designated spot to "fill". I'm not suggesting he bumps to being the ME but they could get rid of the ME position & use Kyle as that person who brings the CSI's evidence etc., since he's now the assistant. The real ME could be just a shadow in the background with no name.
Strange? Yeah -- but I remember CM saying they wanted Evan/Kyle to have a place in the show without always having to have him in trouble, & if they wanted a way to include him in the cast (& the team?) then this could be the direction they decided to take.
Can't say Im enthused or convinced this would be the situation, but it's a thought.

^ Miami doesn't show "graphic" body shots with the ME as the other 2 shows. I could see them just having a "shadow" ME and just using Kyle.I enjoy the ME's on the other shows and have thought that was missing from Miami.I hope they are not thinking this is a position that can be replaced with an assistant who has no formal education for the job.I wouldn't be enthused about this change either if it occured.

I had a thought about Tara's "firing" & whether or not it actually sticks.
What I'm about to say might sound kooky but they could be giving her an exit so that Kyle will have that screentime, & a designated spot to "fill". I'm not suggesting he bumps to being the ME but they could get rid of the ME position & use Kyle as that person who brings the CSI's evidence etc., since he's now the assistant. The real ME could be just a shadow in the background with no name.
Strange? Yeah -- but I remember CM saying they wanted Evan/Kyle to have a place in the show without always having to have him in trouble, & if they wanted a way to include him in the cast (& the team?) then this could be the direction they decided to take.
Can't say Im enthused or convinced this would be the situation, but it's a thought.

That would be quite a jump for that character. But if they were to stick to the context that you've indicated - bringing evidence, and possibly messages, back and forth - would he really be much more than a glorified errand boy?

As long as they use him in the proper place and time within the story, I don't have a problem with Kyle having more time, AS LONG AS they they find a way to increase the screen time of Natalia, Ryan and Frank appropriate to their characters first!

Although I'd really like to see more father/son bonding between Horatio and Kyle if his time it to be increased. And I'd like it to be outside the lab. But that's just me. ;)

I could see the shadow ME thing, but I still think the new ME (if Tara is fired) should be an older woman around Frank's age because Frank needs some love. :D

As long as they use him in the proper place and time within the story, I don't have a problem with Kyle having more time, AS LONG AS they they find a way to increase the screen time of Natalia, Ryan and Frank appropriate to their characters first!

I like Kyle and hope he sticks but I agree the first priority should be more screen time for Natalia, Ryan (positive for him as well), and Frank. What SHOULD happen and what WILL happen are, unfortunately two separate things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back