**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Florry, you're probably right. Maybe we'll even get a little foreshadowing by maybe her having a coughing fit prior to the interrogation scene. I have a feeling that she'll be on again off again coughing through the episode up to the point where she needs to be taken to the hospital.

I can see that happening. The thought of Calleigh coughing just feels so weird. Anybody else feel that??

Yeah, that's because she's aways "fine" and never actually injured, even though we've seen her take a few bad hits. The worst they ever allowed was the technicolor bruise from the spear gun. But she acted as if it didn't hurt at all.

Yeah, Florry, you're probably right. Maybe we'll even get a little foreshadowing by maybe her having a coughing fit prior to the interrogation scene. I have a feeling that she'll be on again off again coughing through the episode up to the point where she needs to be taken to the hospital.

I can see that happening. The thought of Calleigh coughing just feels so weird. Anybody else feel that??

Yeah, that's because she's aways "fine" and never actually injured, even though we've seen her take a few bad hits. The worst they ever allowed was the technicolor bruise from the spear gun. But she acted as if it didn't hurt at all.
She's a stubborn so there's no way the others will be able to make her tell "I'm not fine" until she falls unconscious.
So yeah I so can picture her telling everyone she's fine and she doesn' need anyone to check on her, as always ;)

Once she's on the floor and she can't breath we will finally see she's not ok ;)

Well the spear gun , right now, watching that episode again, I still can't believe we actually saw that bruise :lol:

After Monday, everyone keep your eyes open for the extended promo. It's a shame that 7.13's extended never got posted online.

After Monday, everyone keep your eyes open for the extended promo. It's a shame that 7.13's extended never got posted online.
Oh, please! They will give the first promo tonight, could someone remember to post it? You know, for not american people...*Why am I not in the USA? :(*

Oh, please! They will give the first promo tonight, could someone remember to post it? You know, for not american people...*Why am I not in the USA? :(*

**kneels down with Horatio's sunnies relic**
Please Holy HCrazy or anyone else post the promo on YT for us humble, unlucky people who don't live in the USA :):).
I'm gonna be a very good girl, I'll promise :p

I am realy excited about the promo tonight. Any thoughts on what it will show?

Oh cool let's play this game :lol:

I'm gonna say it will show this:
An attic with 2 CSIs in it. Suddenly we can hear an explosion. We'll see the fire burning down the house while our 2 CSIs (Ryan and Cal) will struggle to get out of it.
Then we'll se Alexx and her trainees having fun while waiting for a normal ambulance and suddenly we'll see a worried face on Alexx (possibely with her hair like "It" the clown :lol: just to be a little bit more realistic). Probably she will also shout "OMG".
And, maybe, we'll also see a little bit of the gurney with part of the CSI's body.

Alll of this with some texts like "a normal day can become the most shocking of your life!!!"

So that everyone has to guess who the CSI is...Ryan or Calleigh?
:shifty: and I'll be the one who thinks it's Cal :lol:

We may also see our 2 CSIs working (it will will be the meantime they're changing their clothes or before Calleigh's troubles) before the whole shocking part of the promo :p

Last edited:

**kneels down with Horatio's sunnies relic**
Please Holy HCrazy or anyone else post the promo on YT for us humble, unlucky people who don't live in the USA :):).
I'm gonna be a very good girl, I'll promise :p
Oh yes, please post the promo if you can or at least tell us what was in it.:)
I'll be very grateful for that.

An attic with 2 CSIs in it. Suddenly we can hear an explosion. We'll see the fire burning down the house while our 2 CSIs (Ryan and Cal) will struggle to get out of it.
Then we'll se Alexx and her trainees having fun while waiting for a normal ambulance and suddenly we'll see a worried face on Alexx (possibely with her hair like "It" the clown :lol: just to be a little bit more realistic). Probably she will also shout "OMG".
And, maybe, we'll also see a little bit of the gurney with part of the CSI's body.

Alll of this with some texts like "a normal day can become the most shocking of your life!!!"

We may also see our 2 CSIs working (it will will be the meantime they're changing their clothes or before Calleigh's troubles) before the whole shocking part of the promo :p
Oh my God! Stop with the coffee, Flò! I can't be away for more than a hour and she starts with her fantasies...:p

I can see Calleigh collapsing, I don't know why...an idea I have always had. ;)

Oh my God! Stop with the coffee, Flò! I can't be away for more than a hour and she starts with her fantasies...:p

An idea??? Sounds more like a wish.;) Seriously I see your point, Calleigh is always so poised and elegant. So if she does collapse it will be gracefull, I am sure.(flutters hand faintly)

An idea??? Sounds more like a wish.;) Seriously I see your point, Calleigh is always so poised and elegant. So if she does collapse it will be gracefull, I am sure.(flutters hand faintly)
LOL at her fluttering her hand faintly.

Well I think that 90% of su has been waiting for this moment for ages, at least since 1x24 - "Body Count"...and considering all the troubles she went through without ending up to the hospital.
She's also been clorophormed, but still we never had the opportunity to see her literally struggling to breathe and dropping off on the floor unosciouss!

I want her to drop off on the floor banging her head along with her hand to the table and struggling to breathe!!! Ok I sound pretty evil :alienblush:

That's must be the reason why we all sound crazy :lol:. I have been waiting this moment for too much time and I want it right now!!! I want the promo and I want the episode LOL

yeahh i cannot wait at all for this episode. I wonder will she drop to the floor and hopefully we will see alexx for more than two minutes

yeahh i cannot wait at all for this episode. I wonder will she drop to the floor and hopefully we will see alexx for more than two minutes

I'm sure we will. Since Alexx's name is in the description for the episode, she'll probably play a big role some how. We all miss Alexx, and I'm most definately going to cry when I see her next week, and be so excited if she's in the promo tonight since she hasn't been on in such a LONG time. (I'm sure she'll be in the promo). I bet she'll save Calleigh, they'll show her first realizing that Calleigh is in the ER, then they'll show her saving her, then theyll show her seeing her in the room, then hopefully kicking erics but into gear:guffaw:...I can totally picture it.

Eric, baby, that girl is in love with you. I can see a lots happened since ive left. Now go in there and tell her!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i miss alexx so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries hysterically*

Fluttering hand faintly....well, she IS a Southern woman......Okay, I can see the promo tag something like: In Miami, an ordinary day can take your breath away!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back