**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too cannot wait to see this ep even if i have to download it as soon as the stupid tennis finishes i can start watchign the new eps anyways i too am anxious to watch it and as much as all these spoliers excite me my expectations at the moment are very low in the hope that they will deliver something truly awesome anyways how many days now? lmao

We all must have selective eyes because I kept seeing the word head too:) I couldn't picture Calleigh hitting her head on the table, it didn't play out well in my head. I can't wait another week to see it. The preview better not disappoint.
I think we all see the words "bangs her..." and we all automatically put head in there because that's such a common phrase.

I am so unbeliavably excited to see Alexx return. I was just watching some old season 1 and 2 episodes, and I was reminded of how much I miss Alexx! I cannot wait!

Pshsh and I thought I was blind!:guffaw:More than half the people on the board read head...hey that rhymes. You what I think happened: we read 'bangs her' first then backed away from the computer in awe thinking 'OMG, I can't believe it, and wow!' then reading on, forgetting to read the rest of the sentense. That's what I did!:guffaw:

I'm second exited for:

Nightmares
Killer Instincts
One False Move

Those got me thinking.:shifty:

I positively LAUGH everytime one of you mentions her "banging her head"
because this is how I see that scene playing out.

Cal starts coughing. Eric glances at her. Her coughing is worse, more of a hacking now. "Are you okay?" he asks. She hacks REALLY hard, so hard that her head flies forward, hits the glass table, rebounds, and she falls out of her chair, onto the floor unconscious. :guffaw:
maybe it doesn't sound as funny as it does when it plays in my head...but that is what I imagine happening! gah! its screwing with my fic that im writing on this scene!

You are so horable to Calleigh, how can you think it's funny?:( (trys to stifle a laugh):rolleyes: I mean we love her, we dont want anything to happen...Oh to hell with it! We're all dying for some EC, coughing, and cant breathe action.

I too cannot wait to see this ep even if i have to download it as soon as the stupid tennis finishes i can start watchign the new eps anyways i too am anxious to watch it and as much as all these spoliers excite me my expectations at the moment are very low in the hope that they will deliver something truly awesome anyways how many days now? lmao

belluvsmiami. Discussion of episode downloading is not allowed on the board. You can find a list of forum guidelines in the Miami Forum and Info Guide along with a link to the Board Rules. Thanks. :)

Pshsh and I thought I was blind!:guffaw:More than half the people on the board read head...hey that rhymes. You what I think happened: we read 'bangs her' first then backed away from the computer in awe thinking 'OMG, I can't believe it, and wow!' then reading on, forgetting to read the rest of the sentense. That's what I did!:guffaw:

I'm second exited for:

Nightmares
Killer Instincts
One False Move

Those got me thinking.:shifty:

I might be lost...what exactly are those titles of?

Thoise are titles of upcoming episodes as of this time. The titles intrigue me.

I'm loving everyone's ideas on how it can be played out. I have a feeling that, even if a single spoiler hadn't been ferretted out, we'd all know something wasn't right with Calleigh. I'll lay a wager that shortly after the fire that she'll start coughing a little and maybe have a bad spell or two before the interrogation scene.

Florry, thank you soooooo much for the link. Emily was amazing in the short and so NOT Calleigh or Ainsley. There were facial expressions and physical gestures she's never used before. Faboo!

First of all thanks for the titles :thumbsup:
They all sound pretty scary LOL

Thoise are titles of upcoming episodes as of this time. The titles intrigue me.

I'm loving everyone's ideas on how it can be played out. I have a feeling that, even if a single spoiler hadn't been ferretted out, we'd all know something wasn't right with Calleigh. I'll lay a wager that shortly after the fire that she'll start coughing a little and maybe have a bad spell or two before the interrogation scene.

Florry, thank you soooooo much for the link. Emily was amazing in the short and so NOT Calleigh or Ainsley. There were facial expressions and physical gestures she's never used before. Faboo!
I can imagine her coughing immediatly after the fire and telling everyone she's fine. Then she'll may also have little problems in speaking properly even before the interrogation but almost nobody will notice her until she drops off on the floor ;)

You're welcome :D and I know what you mean. Hopefully we'll see something similar in the ep.

I have to say that those titles look interesting and promising. Now I'm really intrigued.:)
Thanks for that.:thumbsup:

hey that is a interesting new little thought florry86 her telling them shes fine since she doesnt like to have a big deal made of anything and after reading those titles i too was mostly taken by the killer instincts very interesting title and sorry

Yeah, Florry, you're probably right. Maybe we'll even get a little foreshadowing by maybe her having a coughing fit prior to the interrogation scene. I have a feeling that she'll be on again off again coughing through the episode up to the point where she needs to be taken to the hospital.

Yeah, Florry, you're probably right. Maybe we'll even get a little foreshadowing by maybe her having a coughing fit prior to the interrogation scene. I have a feeling that she'll be on again off again coughing through the episode up to the point where she needs to be taken to the hospital.

I can see that happening. The thought of Calleigh coughing just feels so weird. Anybody else feel that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back