**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the CTV promo for 7.14, things went really fast but Ryan and Calleigh start processing on what they think is the run of the mill case after lady of the household calls 911 b/c of some bad smell. Both our CSIs are then locked in as they in the attic when someone slams the door/stair/escape hatch (sorry don't know the proper name for it). Bullets starting flying through the floorboards from below (cool shot by the way) and then a fire starts, trapping them in. There's a scene of Ryan falling back on the ground, then Ryan and Calleigh trying to bust their way out to escape the fire. In-btw these shots, they show after-the-fire scenes with H and Eric going thru the rubble for clues. It ends with Ryan screaming Calleigh's name.

I know I probably missed some other bits but that's what stuck in my mind. I'm disappointed that there's no preview of the return of our fav MD, Alex, but hoping they'll show it in the extended one, or the CBS promo. And for you E/C fans, no scenes in this promo of them together.

Looks exciting, next MOnday can't get here any faster!

I just saw the CTV promo for 7.14, things went really fast but Ryan and Calleigh start processing on what they think is the run of the mill case after lady of the household calls 911 b/c of some bad smell. Both our CSIs are then locked in as they in the attic when someone slams the door/stair/escape hatch (sorry don't know the proper name for it). Bullets starting flying through the floorboards from below (cool shot by the way) and then a fire starts, trapping them in. There's a scene of Ryan falling back on the ground, then Ryan and Calleigh trying to bust their way out to escape the fire. In-btw these shots, they show after-the-fire scenes with H and Eric going thru the rubble for clues. It ends with Ryan screaming Calleigh's name.

I know I probably missed some other bits but that's what stuck in my mind. I'm disappointed that there's no preview of the return of our fav MD, Alex, but hoping they'll show it in the extended one, or the CBS promo. And for you E/C fans, no scenes in this promo of them together.

Hm, well, hopefully we'll get a different promo with some Alexx and C.E

You haven't missed anything, that's what I saw too. I am thinking the previews of what happens to Calliegh and Alexx's return show in CBS promo or at least I hope so :)

This is the epi with diddy right? If so I believe this episode will be 1 of a 2 part episode. If thats the case, we may see calleigh enter the hospital at the end of next weeks episode to tease us as usual...kind of like what they did with Eric when he got shot and then in the second part, thats when they will show everything else. Im saying this because of what I read already about the episode and it looks like calleigh is ok for a while after the accident but it catches up to her later.

This is the epi with diddy right? If so I believe this episode will be 1 of a 2 part episode. If thats the case, we may see calleigh enter the hospital at the end of next weeks episode to tease us as usual...kind of like what they did with Eric when he got shot and then in the second part, thats when they will show everything else. Im saying this because of what I read already about the episode and it looks like calleigh is ok for a while after the accident but it catches up to her later.

No, sorry. This is episode 7.14, "Smoke Gets in Your CSIs." Diddy comes in during 7.15, "Presumed Guilty" and reappears in 7.16, "Sink or Swim."

You haven't missed anything, that's what I saw too. I am thinking the previews of what happens to Calliegh and Alexx's return show in CBS promo or at least I hope so :)

Yeah, they're pretty short and I agree, they should be showing Alex and how Calleigh's predicament might play out in tonight's CBS' version. I mean, promoting Khandi's return should be pretty big news. Hopefully someone provides a link to it. If not, then I guess it's CBS' way of reeling us in to watch next week!

Cool! But doesn't this promo remind anyone of Wrecking Crew's promo? Trapped in the apt, crane coming at them, Cal falling down, Calleigh screaming Eric's name...

I really thought Alexx would be in the promo. Maybe in the CBS one, though.

Thanks Hounds of Love :thumbsup:

You're welcomed hiphugger17. I usually don't catch the show till much later but I happened to have today off and saw it super early. Yeah, now that I think about it, you're right, it does look familiar to Wrecking Crew promo but it's Ryan in Eric's place!

No, sorry. This is episode 7.14, "Smoke Gets in Your CSIs." Diddy comes in during 7.15, "Presumed Guilty" and reappears in 7.16, "Sink or Swim."

Ok, thanks....Cant wait for next week!!!

I can't believe that I watched tonights episode and they didn't show next weeks preview. I was ready for it and then the news came on instead. Hopefully it will be up on youtube or cbs soon.

Where's my promo? GRR!
I was already gonna lose sleep if I saw the promo, worrying about my poor Calleigh, now I can't sleep because they didn't show the promo! Why must they tease us?

Resurrection was good the 2nd time around... hope you all will agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back