**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I really hope it will be dramatic, though I'll surely laugh...but that's me :lol:

It's a shame but I know I'll laugh my ass off too. :lol: My husband always cracks up watching Ryan screaming his guts out in the Hummer in 'Nailed'.
I laughed when H's arm was twitching when he "died". Eric looked sorta cross-eyed when he was "dead" on the ground, yes I giggled. I even had to laugh when Nat walked out of the lab covered in blood & her hair looked like a bird took up home in it. TPTB's idea of drama is sometimes just too damn funny. Aren't we pathetic, Flo?! :lol:

Oh finally i have someone who has my humor i too laugh by a** off when ryan got nailed i laugh in the car argh argh and then he stops for a second okay nail still there ....check and que the screaming again argh argh and i too laughed at the twitching when h got shot wtf? and i cant watch eric when they put the adrenalin or whatever it was in his chest when he comes to his left eye freaks me out and i dont think we are pathetic for laughing we cant help the way they comedically bring to us lmao oh now im thinking of so many things lets hope the upcoming scene wont make us laugh but im sure it will in someway cheers

Okay, as someone with breathing issues and whom actually has choked on a bit of food swallowed too quickly....there is a world of difference between having a foreign object lodged in your throat and suddenly being completely physically unable to draw a single breath. When everyone is writing "choking" all I can think of is something being stuck in her throat. The resume says "struggles to breathe", which sounds a lot like an asthma attack or some sort of pulmonary irritation, paralysing the chest wall/diaphragm and she can't draw in much air at all.

Yeah, I'm being picky on language just because I've been in both circumstances and believe me, choking on food isn't anywhere near as terrifying as suddenly being unable/struggling to breathe.

HAHAHA I love you guys.....I read bangs her head first too. I had to go over it a couple times before I realized it said hand! Ha...I was trying to picture it and I was like...wow, that's....odd?

Imagine being the suspect and you're about to get found out and you're all scared and nervous. Then the chick questioning you just...bangs her head on the table repeatedly. Takes the pressure off of you I guess.

HAHAHA I love you guys.....I read bangs her head first too. I had to go over it a couple times before I realized it said hand! Ha...I was trying to picture it and I was like...wow, that's....odd?

Imagine being the suspect and you're about to get found out and you're all scared and nervous. Then the chick questioning you just...bangs her head on the table repeatedly. Takes the pressure off of you I guess.
I saw head too and I had the same reaction. I didn't get why she would start banging her head on the table...:lol:

I wonder what Eric will do? Maybe they'll be a little TLC at the hospital?

Okay, as someone with breathing issues and whom actually has choked on a bit of food swallowed too quickly....there is a world of difference between having a foreign object lodged in your throat and suddenly being completely physically unable to draw a single breath. When everyone is writing "choking" all I can think of is something being stuck in her throat. The resume says "struggles to breathe", which sounds a lot like an asthma attack or some sort of pulmonary irritation, paralysing the chest wall/diaphragm and she can't draw in much air at all.

Yeah, I'm being picky on language just because I've been in both circumstances and believe me, choking on food isn't anywhere near as terrifying as suddenly being unable/struggling to breathe.
No worry, you're right.
Maybe we use "choking" 'cause the first spoilers talked about choking and not struggling to breathe;)
Anyway thank you for explaining that ;)

I've never seen the word "head", but quite honestly I would have preferred to read that word :lol:

As for the suspect, I still would freak out, if I were him in that moment even if she didn't bang any part of her body against the table :cardie:

Thanks for saying it to us! It's good to learn something new..you know, given I'm not american I don't know every language variation so I'll write this down somewhere and remember it!

The difference is understandable, I think they are two very different thing...I have never experienced the second but I understand how traumatic it can be! It's the reason why I'm so waiting for this ep, I wanna see how Calligh will deal with it and what a great performance Emily will give us!

Thanks for saying it to us! It's good to learn something new..you know, given I'm not american I don't know every language variation so I'll write this down somewhere and remember it!

The difference is understandable, I think they are two very different thing...I have never experienced the second but I understand how traumatic it can be! It's the reason why I'm so waiting for this ep, I wanna see how Calligh will deal with it and what a great performance Emily will give us!
I also have to say "thank god it's the second one" 'cause Calleigh choking (because of something she ate) would have been pretty comic :lol:. I know it can happen to everyone (it happened also to me more than once), but it would be pretty comic on a show like this.

Ok seriously, in this case (I've never experienced it), I think it must be both frustrating and horrible not to be able to breathe as you normally do. And all I'm waiting for it's how Emily will be able to convery with this scene both phisically and emotionally.

Plus I so can't wait to see Alexx's reaction and she'll be able to save her :thumbsup:

I also have to say "thank god it's the second one" 'cause Calleigh choking (because of something she ate) would have been pretty comic :lol:. I know it can happen to everyone (it happened also to me more than once), but it would be pretty comic on a show like this.
I always tell you to eat slowly...:lol:

You know, it would have been weird to have Cal choking on something she was eating while interviewing a suspect.:p

So I wasn't the only one who read that she bangs her head. :lol:
I even thought that it's a litlle weird, but with this show you'll never know. But I gues I'm just a little bit giddy. :)
But I still want to see how it will plays. I'm really curious how Eric will react. It seems that it can be really great episode.:thumbsup:

I read she banged her head too. :lol: I think we all have selective eyes this week. :lol:

I'm glad they decided to have her suddenly struggling to breathe after the incident because I understand that smoke/insulation inhalation is like a ticking time bomb of sorts and can manifest a little while after the event. So at least they went for accuracy instead of drama...well, it's still pretty dramatic.

Seems like a really interesting episode and I'm looking forward to it. :) Hopefully we won't just see Alexx for 2 minutes. :p

I read she banged her head too. :lol: I think we all have selective eyes this week. :lol:

I'm glad they decided to have her suddenly struggling to breathe after the incident because I understand that smoke/insulation inhalation is like a ticking time bomb of sorts and can manifest a little while after the event. So at least they went for accuracy instead of drama...well, it's still pretty dramatic.

Seems like a really interesting episode and I'm looking forward to it. :) Hopefully we won't just see Alexx for 2 minutes. :p

Agreed. But I think since Alexx is coming back, and pretty much everyone loved her motherly ways and sweet demeanor, they'll give her some good screen time. I want to see her reaction when Calleigh is brought into the ER. I'm sure she'll remain professional, but they'll probably do that thing where they do a close up of her face, where she has this moment of panic, and it's silent, then they break back out into the scene again. :guffaw: I've played this episode so many ways in my mind, I just hope this episode lives up to all the hype!

We all must have selective eyes because I kept seeing the word head too:) I couldn't picture Calleigh hitting her head on the table, it didn't play out well in my head. I can't wait another week to see it. The preview better not disappoint.

Funny. That's what I saw at first. All I could imagine was her dropping he head down in a effort to breathe and the bobbing up and down banging her head on the table. It wasn't a pretty visual. :)
I too am glad that it said hand. That visual is a little more believable

Hey guys, I was snooping around google for anything new on 7.14, and I found this list, and I think it has the name of all the new episodes of season 7. I'm not sure how, or if they're right, but if you just put your mouse over the episode on the left, it shows you a name...hmm

:)
Hey guys, I was snooping around google for anything new on 7.14, and I found this list, and I think it has the name of all the new episodes of season 7. I'm not sure how, or if they're right, but if you just put your mouse over the episode on the left, it shows you a name...hmm

i saw them in other sites too! I guess its true then what the titles of the rest of the episodes for the rest of the season. I got to say they are interesting cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back