**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I thought it was only me, but yeah there was the whole stay tune for scenes from our next episode but no preview!!!!! What?!?!
This is such a cruel joke!!

Where's my promo? GRR!
I was already gonna lose sleep if I saw the promo, worrying about my poor Calleigh, now I can't sleep because they didn't show the promo! Why must they tease us?

Resurrection was good the 2nd time around... hope you all will agree with that.

Yeah now I am going to lose sleep over NOT seeing the promo!!! :scream::brickwall:

OMG, I thought it was only me, but yeah there was the whole stay tune for scenes from our next episode but no preview!!!!! What?!?!
This is such a cruel joke!!

:scream::scream::scream: WTF!

I have been looking forward to this all week! WHY are some people so cruel

ladyd10--I'm in Chicago too...damnit, I thought it was just us!

Last edited:
I really wanted to go to sleep, but Im a true fan. So i stayed up. and now im ober ticked off! WHYYY do they do this to us?!?!?!?

Well, since everyone in the U.S. is saying nay about the promo, I think asking my cousin about it wouldn't do much good. :shifty:

lol, its not funny, but it is that i got on here pissed too that there were no promo's either, that was a cruel joke. Well I guess it just wasnt my station here in MD that airs CBS. I went back on my dvr and fast forwarded just to make sure I wasnt losing my mind and no it wasnt there. The news people were on to say stay tuned for 11pm news and then straight to the credits. It's sad that I had really been looking forward to those few seconds.

I really want to know why this happened. Maybe CBS screwed up? This hasnt happened before, and Canada got their promo! I guess keep your eyes open for it this weeeeeeeeeeeek!:scream:

I guess I'll be recording every CSI this week and probably every CBS show to see if the promo magically shows up.
What bothered me is that they said that there was going to be promo right after the episode ended, but nothing came up, just the news!!

Well, after I just cursed at my Maryland station for not showing the promo, I guess I wasn't the only one! I was so excited to hear..."Stay tuned for scenes from the next CSI" and no promo! I am so pissed off, I was anxious to see a bit about next week's exciting episode! :devil:

squinn1201, just a quick note to let you know that you do have up to 24 hours in order to edit your post if you need to change or add to a post.

While sometimes it does happen by accident, double posting can be considered as spamming and it against board rules. You can find a copy of the forum rules with a link to the board in the Miami Info and Help Thread. Thanks! :)

Well, after I just cursed at my Maryland station for not showing the promo, I guess I wasn't the only one! I was so excited to hear..."Stay tuned for scenes from the next CSI" and no promo! I am so pissed off, I was anxious to see a bit about next week's exciting episode! :devil:
The promo wasn't shown in Minnesota either.I only looked at tonights episode(again) to see the promo.Hopefully the promo will be posted soon.I'm so irrritated:scream:

I saw the promo, on CTV. *Loves being Canadian.* All they really showed was Cal and Ryan in the house and Cal says "This place is creepy." Then the door to the attic they're in closes, and bullets start coming through the floor. There's a few other scenes I don't remember, one of Ryan yelling "Calleigh!" and a few of Eric and Horatio.

And that's all. There was no Alexx in the promo, no scenes of Cal choking or anything else that exciting.

I think someone else explained it on the last page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back