**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so annoyed now. I think all of us Ryan fans need to write to tptb and tell them that making Ryan the constant screw up is not going to fly with us any longer. I'm sick and tired of this crap! I'm tired of Ryan always being the one to screw up and not be trusted. Cal and Eric and even H have made mistakes too, but they get swept under the frickin' rug while Ryan's have a lot of attention drawn to them. It's frustrating. I wish Ryan would move to Vegas then I wouldn't have to watch this crap anymore!

He is not screwing up in this episode...far from it. He is doing what needs to be done to protect Billy but he isn't telling anyone or asking his teammates and friends for help which makes things more difficult for him and the case in general.

Eric and Calleigh are more hurt that he doesn't tell them or ask them for help; not that he needs to be doing this to save Billy.

No offence, to all you Ryan fans (and I know I am replying to a mod's post here) but some, not all of you constantly complain that he doesn't get any screen time or stories and then when he finally does; you guys complain! This ep, after reading the spoilers does, premise wise, sound similar to Cal's but it is NOTHING like hers when it plays out. Trust me when I tell you this is a good story for Ryan.

It is way more intense and heavy....there is a little boys life at stake and Ryan is conflicted b/c he wants to save the kid but he has to basically break the law in order to do it.

Thanks for the spoiler, delkolover!

This episode sounds really intense. I honestly don't know how long I am going to be able to wait for these episodes! As this season goes on, the episodes get more and more intense.

I'm sure that Jon will do a great job at this. It will have emotion/drama/suspense...and he needs some screen time!

I think Ryan wouldn't get in trouble or fired for compromising the evidence because he was threatened to do it by the mob and he is saving Billy's life. H would probably work something out to get the suspects and the rest of the team would find out what was going on with Ryan. this is tooo intense:eek::eek:

He is not screwing up in this episode...far from it. He is doing what needs to be done to protect Billy but he isn't telling anyone or asking his teammates and friends for help which makes things more difficult for him and the case in general.

Eric and Calleigh are more hurt that he doesn't tell them or ask them for help; not that he needs to be doing this to save Billy.

No offence, to all you Ryan fans (and I know I am replying to a mod's post here) but some, not all of you constantly complain that he doesn't get any screen time or stories and then when he finally does; you guys complain! This ep, after reading the spoilers does, premise wise, sound similar to Cal's but it is NOTHING like hers when it plays out. Trust me when I tell you this is a good story for Ryan.

It is way more intense and heavy....there is a little boys life at stake and Ryan is conflicted b/c he wants to save the kid but he has to basically break the law in order to do it.
Let's say that this episode has nothing to do with "All In" as far as I understood.
He will just try to save Billy's life which is good. From these spoilers it sounds like he's going to break protocol and destroy his trust with his co-workers and, quite honestly, I agree with other people...it's just annoying.

He won't screw up, but another episode with Ryan in troubles because he's hiding lots of stuff to his co-workers...well sounds just bad, the same as screwing up.
So as much as I'm happy just because he's getting a storylines I do agree with the others....it's just becoming annoying.

Though, I do think it is far better than it sounds in these spoilers. I know Ryan will be like "ok I'll tell her/him right now 'cause I need help" at a certain point. And I know this will hurt him badly.
I'm pretty sure it will hurt also Calleigh (and probably Delko too) 'cause he didn't feel enough safe to trust them. Not to mention that also Calleigh and Delko do hide some secrets :rolleyes:. So how can you trust 2 poeple who are supposed to be your friends but do not trust you enough and they hide some secrets to you? Honestly, I don't blame him for his actions.
That's what I can understand from the spoilers ;)

I am so annoyed now. I think all of us Ryan fans need to write to tptb and tell them that making Ryan the constant screw up is not going to fly with us any longer. I'm sick and tired of this crap! I'm tired of Ryan always being the one to screw up and not be trusted. Cal and Eric and even H have made mistakes too, but they get swept under the frickin' rug while Ryan's have a lot of attention drawn to them. It's frustrating. I wish Ryan would move to Vegas then I wouldn't have to watch this crap anymore!

I'm happy that Ryan is getting more air time. To be perfectly honest though,not being privy to some of the info you have,neither spoiler sounded as if things were going to be great for Ryan.When mentioning the compromised evidence, there was no mention before of Calleigh or Eric feeling hurt,what was considered was previous reactions.There has been a lot of mistrust,and Ryan compromising evidence was not going to help that.That is what I saw,even though Ryan had no choice,he was causing more distrust in his co-workers and more alienation.
After all my complaining,I did figure out that more than likely things would work out.Sometimes people need to go through that complaining and thinkinging things out process. I even think I detected some type of "theme" to Ryan's problems,and something he needs to come to terms with.
I'm hoping for a great story for Ryan as always.

Last edited:
:(Poor Ry Ry, I feel so sorry for him. I understand him not telling Calleigh and Eric cause he doesn't want to get Billy killed, but Horatio is the perfect person to tell. I really want to know how E and C respond to him picking up the bullet without gloves! And to his cuts and bruises. I can see Calleigh really wondering about it and noticing something odd and asking him what's wrong and stuff, and then Eric is totally pissed. Calleigh is angry too, but sees something is off and she tells this to Eric and he might buy it cause it's Cal's opinion.

I'm happy that Ryan is getting more air time. To be perfectly honest though,not being privy to some of the info you have,neither spoiler sounded as if things were going to be great for Ryan.When mentioning the compromised evidence, there was no mention before of Calleigh or Eric feeling hurt,what was considered was previous reactions.There has been a lot of mistrust,and Ryan compromising evidence was not going to help that.That is what I saw,even though Ryan had no choice,he was causing more distrust in his co-workers and more alienation.
After all my complaining,I did figure out that more than likely things would work out.Sometimes people need to go through that complaining and thinkinging things out process. I even think I detected some type of "theme" to Ryan's problems,and something he needs to come to terms with.
I'm hoping for a great story for Ryan as always.

Okay so Ryan is going to break protocol just like Dan Cooper when he used Tim Speedle's credit card. Now Cooper was arrested. What if Ryan Wolfe is arrested?

Omg Jonathan Togo is leaving the show! Omgggggggggggggg : ( I mean if Ryan Wolfe is arrested then it's goodbye Ryan. There is no more Ryan after this episode...I can feel it!

I never complained that Ryan didn't get storylines in general, I always complained that the only storylines he was ever given were ones where his loyalty to the team/his job were in question. Personally, I'd prefer he just pop in for five minutes here and there than for there to be another storyline with his ethics being called into question. What bugs me is that he's the only one they do this with. Whenever anyone else (especially H) does anything wrong, it's usually swept under the rug... except for Julia having H deported for the Brazil killings.

The reason I freaked out is because of an article I read where CBS is considering freezing raises of its stars... and if its stars do not accept the freeze then the shows will have to let supporting actors go. With this kind of storyline for Ryan, it freaked me out because I was afraid he might be one they let go.

However, after calming down, I'm now focusing soley on the fact that Ryan picks up the bullet casing without gloves on IN FRONT OF Cal and Eric. That says to me that he's doing is purposely to let them know that something is wrong. They both have to know that Ryan is professional with his job and would never touch anything without gloves normally. So, that should make them wonder. Then when Horatio discovers Billy is missing and tells the others, they'll put two and two together and figure out that Ryan's being forced to do this just like Cal was in "All In". So that leaves the possibility for Cal to be more understanding after what she went through and she was only trying to save herself. Ryan's doing it to save an innocent child... and he refused to do when it was just to save himself (or so it sounds like, hence the being beaten up).

Also, whether or not Horatio will understand isn't what worries me. I was more worried about IAB not being understanding and possibly firing him over this. I'm not sure how many more strings Horatio has left to pull to get his team members out of trouble.

Okay so Ryan is going to break protocol just like Dan Cooper when he used Tim Speedle's credit card. Now Cooper was arrested. What if Ryan Wolfe is arrested?

No, Dan didn't break protcol. When Calleigh confronted Dan, he said "come on you guys gave Ryan another chance" and Calleigh replied, "Ryan broke protocol, you broke the law." What Dan did is basically credit card fraud and also theft in a way.

Oh okay....I got a little confused there. That's right as Ryan did break protocol, but he's going to break it again...therefore Big, Bad Rick is going to come into the picture and fire him again. Just guess that Jonathan Togo is going to leave the show. I mean if his character is fired again then that would probably be the last straw. Ryan is dog meat now, and he's going to be gone for g ood.

Oh okay....I got a little confused there. That's right as Ryan did break protocol, but he's going to break it again...therefore Big, Bad Rick is going to come into the picture and fire him again. Just guess that Jonathan Togo is going to leave the show. I mean if his character is fired again then that would probably be the last straw. Ryan is dog meat now, and he's going to be gone for g ood.

I haven't heard anything about David Lee Smith (Rick) returning to the show, so I doubt that. If IAB got involved, they'd probably hire some random actor to be IAB. I hope Jonathan doesn't leave the show. If he does, that'll be the last straw for me. I wish the Vegas ptb would hire him and have Ryan join the Vegas CSIs then I'd have my three fave guys all on one show. Though that may send me into a sugar coma with all of that eye candy in one place. :lol:

Hopefully Ryan will leave the team clues like Calleigh did, therefore making it to where he'll be able to keep his job. I think if Ryan were leaving the show, we'd know by now. With him being a supporting actor and all... now if it were someone bigger then they'd probably keep it under wraps a little longer.

With CSIs, isn't it three strikes and you're out? Ryan only has one since he'll be cleared in the thing with Diddy (cause Diddy's going after the team one by one, plus he's gonna be a suspect in a murder conspiracy himself which would most likely cause any of his motions to be dropped). Being put on admin leave isn't the same as being fired. Admin leave is what Warrick was put on in the first/second ep of CSI Vegas when he went over Brass' head and went to the judge to get that warrant. Warrick wasn't anywhere near getting fired over that.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see the Calleigh's reaction to Ryan picking up a bullet without gloves. Bullet...no gloves...in front of Calleigh Duquense...you just don't do that :lol:.

I can't wait to see the Calleigh's reaction to Ryan picking up a bullet without gloves. Bullet...no gloves...in front of Calleigh Duquense...you just don't do that :lol:.

Yeah, not unless you want to send a message. Hopefully she'll get the clue. She's a pretty smart cookie. :)

I haven't heard anything about David Lee Smith (Rick) returning to the show, so I doubt that. If IAB got involved, they'd probably hire some random actor to be IAB. I hope Jonathan doesn't leave the show. If he does, that'll be the last straw for me. I wish the Vegas ptb would hire him and have Ryan join the Vegas CSIs then I'd have my three fave guys all on one show. Though that may send me into a sugar coma with all of that eye candy in one place. :lol:

Hopefully Ryan will leave the team clues like Calleigh did, therefore making it to where he'll be able to keep his job. I think if Ryan were leaving the show, we'd know by now. With him being a supporting actor and all... now if it were someone bigger then they'd probably keep it under wraps a little longer.

With CSIs, isn't it three strikes and you're out? Ryan only has one since he'll be cleared in the thing with Diddy (cause Diddy's going after the team one by one, plus he's gonna be a suspect in a murder conspiracy himself which would most likely cause any of his motions to be dropped). Being put on admin leave isn't the same as being fired. Admin leave is what Warrick was put on in the first/second ep of CSI Vegas when he went over Brass' head and went to the judge to get that warrant. Warrick wasn't anywhere near getting fired over that.

David Lee Smith isn't returning to the show? Thank god the lord for that, as I can't stand that man. He gives me the creeps big time! I mean Ryan is being forced by an assailant, and Horatio saves the day so it all can't be that bad. With Horatio being the hero at the end we all know it's okay and Horatio found out about the assailant, and it has to do with russians so that's what it is all about.

GregNickRyanFan said:
The reason I freaked out is because of an article I read where CBS is considering freezing raises of its stars... and if its stars do not accept the freeze then the shows will have to let supporting actors go. With this kind of storyline for Ryan, it freaked me out because I was afraid he might be one they let go.

Yeah it definitely would make a convenient way to 'let Ryan go' further down the line if the CBS salary freeze goes sour for Miami but I'm hoping the lead actor(s) accept the 'deal', as it were.

But aside from that, this storyline by itself doesn't look like a way to get rid of Ryan/Jon anyway, it looks like it'll go down like:

-Ryan is threatened. (Ie: The beating)
-Ryan tampers with evidence to save Billy's life/ensure his safety.
-Ryan keeps the truth from his colleagues so he doesn't potentially blow it and get Billy killed and goes through a whole bunch of moral/emotional turmoil.
-Horatio finds out about Billy on his own anyway through some other means.
-The team eventually finds out what Ryan is doing. (someone blows the whistle or Ryan comes forward because it's getting out of hand)
-Team mates get mad that he didn't say anything/broke the rules to save a life and they could have helped before it got too far. Argument ensues.
-SuperH comes to the rescue and saves Billy.
-All is good in the world again.
-Horatio has a talk with Ryan about what happened and probably does the SuperH thing and says he'll explain what happened/cover his ass but isn't making promises.
-Ryan understands.
-Character development opportunity done, further consequences may happen but Ryan still looks like the hero because in this case, the ends seem to have justified the means. :p

And that's just pure speculation on my part considering what we were given spoiler-wise and the formula that this show seems to use for these types of situations but like I said above, I don't think the storyline by itself (if we pretend the CBS freeze isn't an element) means an end to Ryan Wolfe. But again though, If the freeze affects Miami in an unfortunate way, this would seem to be an easy segway to a possible character write-off. Which I'm hoping doesn't happen.

GregNickRyanFan said:
With CSIs, isn't it three strikes and you're out? Ryan only has one since he'll be cleared in the thing with Diddy [...] Being put on admin leave isn't the same as being fired.

Yeah I was kind of worried that since he gets in trouble in Diddy's episode that maybe 7.20 was the final push of getting him into a serious mess at the end but you're right, he gets cleared in that [Diddy's] episode so technically it shouldn't even play a part in anything else he does after. Even if Ryan does get fired in 7.20 or later, it doesn't necessarily mean the character is going to be written off so unless I hear anything about Jon leaving/being let go, I'm going to assume Ryan will be just fine. :lol:

I personally feel this episode will be great development for Ryan and I can't wait to see it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back