**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

WOW thank you for supporting my rambling :lol:

Well considering how spoilers can be misleading (IMO, they can be compared to our beloved promos :lol:).
    The spoiler does say "Wolfe faces a terrible dilemma when he's forced by an unknown assailant to cover up evidence in a murder/robbery, or else the kidnapped Billy Gantry will be killed....".
    It can be both ways and knowing Miami they won't fire him, again, unless Jonathan Togo is going to leave the show and he's not doing it, as far as I know.
    I feel (personal feeling since I didn't read spoilers on it) something strange will happen to one of our CSIs, but not Ryan ;)

It's good to know that it wasn't complety insane my rambling, though :lol::p

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You make a very good point about the firing.
    If something does happen to one of the CSIs,let it be poor underused Natalia.
    The spoiler can go both ways, with all pitching in to help,or it just being Horatio who does so.I do have to wonder about Horatio's reasoning though.Maybe I don't considering his dealings in Brazil.

3. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

This is a great season... The viewers really gets a look ino everyone's life... Ryan with his upcoming woes.. Eric and Cal with their pending romance... I'm thinkking this season is all about thier personal lives and how it clashes w/work... I'm not to worried about it sounding like other epi's, I think it's about time we get a inside look into their lives outside of thier roles as CSI.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It is an interesting dynamic that this show has not explored until this season. I think they tried back in Season 4 but failed miserably b/c they couldn't find that right balance....they seem to have found this season. Really by interweaving the fwork with the personal and making it seem a little more realistic instead of trying to "tell" the stories separately with every once and while having it crossover into the main storyline where this year it is one continuous thread. IMO it has been pretty seamless.

I've said it before and I will say it again; the writers have really suprised me this season with the types of stories and storylines they have and are devloping this season.

Also given the new spoilers for ep 712 Ivan's threat in 713 seems to make more sense....there are things going on with H's team that he seems to know nothing about.

5. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

So Ryan could end up being in trouble? I mean I haven't heard anything about Jonathan Togo leaving the show.

6. togo_girl21

god I hope ryan doesn't get in trouble. i mean he is going to cover up a murder to save billy, and plus he's "forced" to cover up the murder/robbery. of course horatio comes to the rescue, so i am sure ryan will be okay.

7. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

He might, it is too soon to tell. If they do, they're likely to make a huge deal about it in the promos when they come out.

8. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

There is an upcoming episode (also with Diddy) called Sink or Swim (7.16) where Eric meets his biological father Alexander Sharova. He also gets arrested by INS for not informing officials after learning his true birth certificate. Anyway, I think that Eric's biological father is part of that Russian mob with Ivan Snarnoff (from And Their Offed). Sharova sounds like a Russian name and Eric's mother told him to forget about his biological father because he was a "very bad man". I think that Sharova is maybe even one of the mob bosses. We know that the pictures that were being taken of the team after And Their Offed will come back to haunt them. I know that we haven't heard the last from the Russian mob. Poor Eric. Here he finds out that his dad is not his biological father, that he was actually born in Cuba, he is not a legal citizen of the US, AND INS is going to arrest him? Hopefully Calleigh will be there for him!

9. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

This sounds to me like he didn't have a whole lot of choice in the matter. The word "assailant" makes me think that he had a gun put to his head or some other type of threat. I don't think Ryan's going to be walking around the lab trying to decide what to do. I think this all happens while Ryan is kidnapped.

Kudos to TPTB for giving Ryan a storyline, I just wish it could be a little more original. Glad to have Billy back, though. :thumbsup:

10. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Yikes sounds intesting... Wonder how this will turn out... Knowing how CSI works it prob. be a season ending cliff hanger...

11. togo_girl21

Okay, so Ryan is going to be kidnapped too? Wow this looks like a pretty intense episode, and I am sure Ryan will be fine. Horatio saves the day at the end, so I don't think Ryan will be fired again. I mean I haven't heard anything about Jonathan Togo leaving the show, so that's a good sign.

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I am looking forward to seeing that episode. Ryan is getting good material this season!!! Yay, Billy returns he is a cute kid!

13. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

The episode thread for Presumed Guilty is now up. All discussion concerning this episode should be moved to that thread now.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, the title "Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing" is a definite play on words. Usually it means someone bad pretending to be good. But, in this instance it will be the opposite. While it'll look like he's doing something bad, he's really doing something good. Saving Billy and also providing the innocent guy an alibi. He'll probably do something like Calleigh did in "All In" and leave clues for the team if he can. I mean after all, he did take Calleigh's class. hehe.

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

720 "Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing"

The Russians have kidnapped Billy Gantry, last seen in ep 713, and are forcing Ryan, who has taken over Billy's dad's debt to work for them b/c he doesn't have enough money to pay off the debt all the way. They also figure if they have a cop in their pocket they can own the city.

At the end of 719 Ryan is kidnapped and beat up til he agrees to do things their way....as an added incentive, Ryan later finds out, they have snatched Billy to make sure he cooperates.

Andrei, holds Billy hostage while he gives Ryan instructions on how to clear one his man in the murder of Ian Winter...a moneys exchange businessman who is murdered in his office. Andrei communicates with Ryan over the phone telling to "clean" things up or Billy dies. He fires shots while on the phone to scare Ryan and drive his point home.

Ryan purposely hides a shell casing he finds at the scene in his pocket, he mishandles evidence by picking it up w/o gloves in front of Calleigh and Eric who confront him but he remains silent and yes, he even frames the security guard at the building for Ian's murder...all to save Billy.

While Ryan is fudging evidence and the rest of the team is honestly working the case, Horatio finds out through Billy's dad that he didn't show up to school and heads off on his own in search of the boy.

The ep sounds like it is going to an extremely intense one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.