**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, who brought up the idea of Togo leaving? Guys calm down, maybe you're taking overboard now...or did this come from a spoiler that said 'he would leave'. Otherwise, I doubt he's leaving. I understand your anger and everything, I am too, but maybe it's not true. Don't let this conversation be like the one about David and Emily. And I'll leave it at there.

^^Haha, sorry, I think it might have been me.

I don't think this convo is nearly as big as THAT argument.

I think it's just a little scary for us Ryan fans to open up the possibility of him leaving. And yeah, I didn't read any spoilers saying he would leave. The convo just kinda...blossomed into this.

Sorry.

SO....

Which episode is Ryan getting his gun and badge taken in? I'm getting all the spoilers confused now. I'm really excited for the next couple of episodes. It sounds like we have some great storylines coming up.

^^Ha...back on track....

It's Monday's episode that happens.

And I believe the next episode after that is when Eric gets arrested.

^^ Ryan's gun and badge is taken away in the Presumed Guilty episode.

Originally Posted by delkolover
720 "Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing"

The Russians have kidnapped Billy Gantry, last seen in ep 713, and are forcing Ryan, who has taken over Billy's dad's debt to work for them b/c he doesn't have enough money to pay off the debt all the way. They also figure if they have a cop in their pocket they can own the city.

At the end of 719 Ryan is kidnapped and beat up til he agrees to do things their way....as an added incentive, Ryan later finds out, they have snatched Billy to make sure he cooperates.

Andrei, holds Billy hostage while he gives Ryan instructions on how to clear one his man in the murder of Ian Winter...a moneys exchange businessman who is murdered in his office. Andrei communicates with Ryan over the phone telling to "clean" things up or Billy dies. He fires shots while on the phone to scare Ryan and drive his point home.

Ryan purposely hides a shell casing he finds at the scene in his pocket, he mishandles evidence by picking it up w/o gloves in front of Calleigh and Eric who confront him but he remains silent and yes, he even frames the security guard at the building for Ian's murder...all to save Billy.

While Ryan is fudging evidence and the rest of the team is honestly working the case, Horatio finds out through Billy's dad that he didn't show up to school and heads off on his own in search of the boy.

The ep sounds like it is going to an extremely intense one.

Poor Ryan. This episode looks really good. I can't wait to see it.

Last edited:
I don't like the spoilers in the news bullets. Can't they stick to CSI and not make a constant soap opera out of things? Calleigh and Eric seem to have feelings, then she might be seeing another man....sheesh, enough lol

I don't like the spoilers in the news bullets. Can't they stick to CSI and not make a constant soap opera out of things? Calleigh and Eric seem to have feelings, then she might be seeing another man....sheesh, enough lol
I don't like a soap opera either, but don't worry, it's definitely not true, that she might be seeing another men. It's just a misunderstanding. I think it would be really stupid if they'd try to do such a foolish thing. But like I said it's surely won't happen.

I don't like a soap opera either, but don't worry, it's definitely not true, that she might be seeing another men. It's just a misunderstanding. I think it would be really stupid if they'd try to do such a foolish thing. But like I said it's surely won't happen.
Why not? Just because you want EC :confused: I be happy if it's true cuz i don't like this ship and i wanna that this storyline was over :rolleyes:

Why not? Just because you want EC :confused: I be happy if it's true cuz i don't like this ship and i wanna that this storyline was over :rolleyes:

She knows that from the spoilers, both for 7.19 and 7.20. I know you're not an EC shipper, but those spoilers are pretty shippy, so if you want to know them you should go to the shipper central and look for Delkolover's posts.

Well as much as I hate E/C I'd prefer TPTB to stop it with romances. I know they won't give any triangle ( I know those spoiler 'cause I read them everywhere since I want them :D) to this couple and I'm glad they're not going to do it, just 'cause I'm tired of everthing concering E/C stuff.
Now Eric and Calleigh are together? Good for them, but I don't won't them and any new romance or triangle to interfere with any other interesting plotline. They've alrady done it for more than 2 years. Leave them as background and go on giving Ryan some good plotlines....they can start doing it also with Natalia or Frank :p.

As for Jonathan Togo leaving the show, I think we're all speculating since there's nothing which makes us say "he's leaving the show".
We speculated 2 years ago with David Caruso and Emily Procter (about their possible "arguments"), so I think we'd better not to do it again.
As far as I know Jonathan is not leaving the show, though this salary stuff can be pretty bad. Still I think it will involve other actors (and I won't say their names) even if CBS won't let them go that easily ;).
Again, we don't have any kind of document of interview of JT which leads to that direction ;)

I'm probably the only one but I like a bit of soap opera stuff :) . All the E/C stuff for me is awesome!! but I don't want a love triangle!

^^Ha, even if I wasn't a shipper I'm pretty sure I would want them to get together because it's just too dragged out. I believe 7 years is long enough.

I wonder how bad they're going to beat up Ryan before he caves....:(

Well as much as I hate E/C I'd prefer TPTB to stop it with romances. I know they won't give any triangle ( I know those spoiler 'cause I read them everywhere since I want them :D) to this couple and I'm glad they're not going to do it, just 'cause I'm tired of everthing concering E/C stuff.
Now Eric and Calleigh are together? Good for them, but I don't won't them and any new romance or triangle to interfere with any other interesting plotline. They've alrady done it for more than 2 years. Leave them as background and go on giving Ryan some good plotlines....they can start doing it also with Natalia or Frank :p.

As for Jonathan Togo leaving the show, I think we're all speculating since there's nothing which makes us say "he's leaving the show".
We speculated 2 years ago with David Caruso and Emily Procter (about their possible "arguments"), so I think we'd better not to do it again.
As far as I know Jonathan is not leaving the show, though this salary stuff can be pretty bad. Still I think it will involve other actors (and I won't say their names) even if CBS won't let them go that easily ;).
Again, we don't have any kind of document of interview of JT which leads to that direction ;)

They are just trying to give him some storylines and that's good, I just hope they will be good enough! The article about CBS having problems with some actor is really general, it talks about three possible shows so it's possible they aren't even talking about CSI:Miami...so yeah, it's better not to speculate, it would bring to misunderstandings and possible wrong rumors! It has happened so many times before!

Hey,

Um from what i read, they torture him pretty badly... and then Horatio actually does the unthinkable!

If you want to be spoiled... read the sides. ;) I was Floored! :eek: And I Mean FLOORED! :eek: STUNNED, SHOCKED, But very, very happy how Horatio gets revenge for what is done to Ryan. :devil: One of his team members.

Some of you are going to rant on about it but... I must say I am going to Love that Scene... That whole Episode! :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks again Delkolover for all the Spoilers too. We have a lot of fun to look forward too in the rest of this season! I am loving this seasons!:thumbsup:

HCrazy :cool:

Hey,

Um from what i read, they torture him pretty badly... and then Horatio actually does the unthinkable!

If you want to be spoiled... read the sides. ;) I was Floored! :eek: And I Mean FLOORED! :eek: STUNNED, SHOCKED, But very, very happy how Horatio gets revenge for what is done to Ryan. :devil: One of his team members.

Some of you are going to rant on about it but... I must say I am going to Love that Scene... That whole Episode! :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks again Delkolover for all the Spoilers too. We have a lot of fun to look forward too in the rest of this season! I am loving this seasons!:thumbsup:

HCrazy :cool:
I'm sure this is a dumb question,but what are the sides?
Wow,this is much more than Ryan just being beaten up.
If Horatio is getting revenge,it must have been really bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back