**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow it's really not looking too good for Ryan :eek:. His intentions are good and I'm sure that's what's going to save him at the end, but that'll really create some trust issues between him and the team, to say the least. Though I have to say that it'll open the door for some really interesting options down the road; especially with the whole trust thing. Like after Natalia was found out as the mole, Ryan gave her a hard time for a while and the writers used that to create drama for some time. Intense, yep.

720 "Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing"

The Russians have kidnapped Billy Gantry, last seen in ep 713, and are forcing Ryan, who has taken over Billy's dad's debt to work for them b/c he doesn't have enough money to pay off the debt all the way. They also figure if they have a cop in their pocket they can own the city.

At the end of 719 Ryan is kidnapped and beat up til he agrees to do things their way....as an added incentive, Ryan later finds out, they have snatched Billy to make sure he cooperates.

Andrei, holds Billy hostage while he gives Ryan instructions on how to clear one his man in the murder of Ian Winter...a moneys exchange businessman who is murdered in his office. Andrei communicates with Ryan over the phone telling to "clean" things up or Billy dies. He fires shots while on the phone to scare Ryan and drive his point home.

Ryan purposely hides a shell casing he finds at the scene in his pocket, he mishandles evidence by picking it up w/o gloves in front of Calleigh and Eric who confront him but he remains silent and yes, he even frames the security guard at the building for Ian's murder...all to save Billy.

While Ryan is fudging evidence and the rest of the team is honestly working the case, Horatio finds out through Billy's dad that he didn't show up to school and heads off on his own in search of the boy.

The ep sounds like it is going to an extremely intense one.
This sounds worse than I could have ever imagined.
Really,how is Ryan going to be able to continue working at the crime lab even if what he does is to save Billy?No one will ever want to work with him,well maybe Natalia,she seems a little more forgiving.Eric and Calleigh while understanding a child was involved will have a hard time with trusting Ryan ,probably for a very long time.
Maybe I need to stop reading spoilers(I know I'll continue)it doesn't seem good for me.
Now I'm going to worry about a fictional character until I actuallly see the episode.How crazy is that?

Last edited:

The Russians have kidnapped Billy Gantry, last seen in ep 713, and are forcing Ryan, who has taken over Billy's dad's debt to work for them b/c he doesn't have enough money to pay off the debt all the way. They also figure if they have a cop in their pocket they can own the city.

At the end of 719 Ryan is kidnapped and beat up til he agrees to do things their way....as an added incentive, Ryan later finds out, they have snatched Billy to make sure he cooperates.

Andrei, holds Billy hostage while he gives Ryan instructions on how to clear one his man in the murder of Ian Winter...a moneys exchange businessman who is murdered in his office. Andrei communicates with Ryan over the phone telling to "clean" things up or Billy dies. He fires shots while on the phone to scare Ryan and drive his point home.

Ryan purposely hides a shell casing he finds at the scene in his pocket, he mishandles evidence by picking it up w/o gloves in front of Calleigh and Eric who confront him but he remains silent and yes, he even frames the security guard at the building for Ian's murder...all to save Billy.

While Ryan is fudging evidence and the rest of the team is honestly working the case, Horatio finds out through Billy's dad that he didn't show up to school and heads off on his own in search of the boy.

Thanks for this spoiler :thumbsup:

All I can say is that it's getting really annoying all this credibility stuff for Ryan :rolleyes:, not to mention that it's always Calleigh and Eric who won't trust him.
Quite honestly, I'm a little bit tired of the definition "the others are working honestly" exactly for the reasons I mentioned before :scream:.

Anway, I was wondering whether at this point Calleigh & Eric will be together :shifty:

Blah once more we have the super hero syndrome on this show :scream: Why the hell can't Ryan talk about it to anyone? He needs to do it all by himself *blech* :shifty: But then he has been like that since day one, I suppose he is one of these people who never learn.
I agree that the team has a real trust issue. Sure they have a history that explains it but still they push it to the furthest. I'd love to have an episode that really deals with this, either they work together and trust each other or they need to split the team. They need some bonding therapy or however those are called.

Blah once more we have the super hero syndrome on this show :scream: Why the hell can't Ryan talk about it to anyone? He needs to do it all by himself *blech* :shifty: But then he has been like that since day one, I suppose he is one of these people who never learn.
ITA. It drives me crazy that whenever anyone gets in trouble H always tells them to come to him next time and they allways say "I will" and they never do. But I guess that's their way of keeping it about Super H. :p

Last edited:
I agree that the team has a real trust issue. Sure they have a history that explains it but still they push it to the furthest. I'd love to have an episode that really deals with this, either they work together and trust each other or they need to split the team. They need some bonding therapy or however those are called.
I wonder why Ryan is continually written as not learning? He is supposed to be somewhat intelligent but you wouldn't always know it by the way the character is written at times.It is too bad that he feels he can't talk to anyone(if indeed he doesn't)but that is symtomatic of the very poor team dynamics.Perhaps the team could use counseling.Ryan will really need it after this ordeal.This may be a time for the team members to ask themself afterwards why Ryan couldn't come to one of them and examine some of their own actions.

ITA. It drives me crazy that whenever anyone get in trouble H always tell them to come to him next time and they allways say "I will" and they never do. But I guess that's their way of keeping it about Super H. :p
That is the point,to have Horatio as the hero.

ITA. It drives me crazy that whenever anyone get in trouble H always tell them to come to him next time and they allways say "I will" and they never do. But I guess that's their way of keeping it about Super H. :p

Yeah, I know. But it gets so old after awhile. Most adults do learn from their mistakes so why portray these guys as not? Ryan seems like a pretty intelligent guy as well as mature. It's not like his really young he's old enough to know better so why write him this way? But I guess it is a drama so the need to have angst somewhere.

Yeah, I know. But it gets so old after awhile. Most adults do learn from their mistakes so why portray these guys as not? Ryan seems like a pretty intelligent guy as well as mature. It's not like his really young he's old enough to know better so why write him this way? But I guess it is a drama so the need to have angst somewhere.
I agree with you 100%.It's almost if the writers can't come up with something else.There seems to be a need to keep a character "stuck" in whatever situation will produce drama,never mind that it's getting old or that people are getting tired of it.Why can't TPTB have Ryan learn.
Just recently,I've read on another board that some posters were finally excepting Ryan(after all of these seasons) The biggest reason for not accepting him was that they considered him a screw up,and then his attitude.Yet, his character seems to screw up big time every single season.You have to think it's done for the drama.
Horatio doesn't need to be the hero all the time either.I would love to see Natalia help Ryan out of this mess,or at least be a big part of helping Horatio get Ryan out of the mess.
I'll try to stop complaining now.

Last edited:

Ohhhh my goooossshshshshsh!!!! This episode is going to be CRAZY!!! I am SO surprised they're following up on the Billy storyline! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:eek:

I wonder what Calleigh and Eric are going to do. And I wonder if he'll be all banged up the next day and they'll ask him about it. Well, this is Miami, you can have an entire lab blow up on you and get one tiny scratch above your eyebrow...

Anyway, I hope this episode is as exciting as Smoke....CSIs!

Maybe it won't be so bad - maybe somehow H, Calleigh and Eric will catch on that there is something wrong and end up helping him. It seems that they are trying to show Ryan to be more of a hero than a screw up so far this season. Let's hope they continue because it would make for a much better and more dramatic storyline than the same old "can we trust Ryan" and only Calleigh and Eric can do anything right.

Ohhhh my goooossshshshshsh!!!! This episode is going to be CRAZY!!! I am SO surprised they're following up on the Billy storyline! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:eek:

I wonder what Calleigh and Eric are going to do. And I wonder if he'll be all banged up the next day and they'll ask him about it. Well, this is Miami, you can have an entire lab blow up on you and get one tiny scratch above your eyebrow...

Anyway, I hope this episode is as exciting as Smoke....CSIs!

God I hope that Ryan Wolfe doesn't get fired and I hope everything work out at the end. I mean Horatio comes to the rescue at the end, so he probably puts two and two together of what Ryan was trying to do with th evidence, as he was forced....so nothing bad can h appen to Ryan.

I am so annoyed now. I think all of us Ryan fans need to write to tptb and tell them that making Ryan the constant screw up is not going to fly with us any longer. I'm sick and tired of this crap! I'm tired of Ryan always being the one to screw up and not be trusted. Cal and Eric and even H have made mistakes too, but they get swept under the frickin' rug while Ryan's have a lot of attention drawn to them. It's frustrating. I wish Ryan would move to Vegas then I wouldn't have to watch this crap anymore!

Good grief, why does it seem like we've already seen this episode?!?! :angryrazz:
Well, personally I'm not real concerned about his job. Knowing H & how he is about Kyle, I think he'd completely understand what Ryan is doing. Wouldn't anyone else go to the extreme to save a child's life? I think anyone would, no matter what you had to do "wrong" in the process. Horatio himself has become the poster child for this!!

I'm tired of the same "theme" for Ryan, it's getting old, but I'm happy to see that it's at least something. Hopefully this time when it's all over with the rest of the team can give him a break.

I had a feeling someone would be beaten by this mob just because they played on all the boxing/fighting death stuff - it'll be sad seeing one of our CSIs go through it. I don't want Ryan near death or anything (uh, too much for me, plus it might make him fall in love with H or something retarted) but I would like them to step it up & make it more realistic - some real bruises, lots of blood - all that good exciting stuff!:p

JT will do great with this, I'm looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back