**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I giggled when Diddy came on the screen....Not because of his speech, but just the fact Puff Daddy is on CSI:Miami is funny for some reason lol...He actually wasn't as bad as some of you are saying. I think he said he's never acted before, and if that's true, this is pretty good for a first-timer. It's a little confusing because he would speak articulately in some spots and others he would say stuff like "You know betta den dat!" But whatever. I think it will be a pretty fun episode. Is this the biggest guest star they've had on Miami?

About Ryan spoilers: Oh...my...GOSH!!!!! I figured the character development ended at 7.13! I'm confused though....It says Ryan is kidnapped too, but then he covers up the murder?

This is how I'm guessing it happens from reading all of that.
    Ryan and Billy both get kidnapped.
    For some reason, Ryan only hears the kidnapper from his cell.
    Kidnapper releases Ryan to frame the murder on someone else...
    Horatio pops out and saves the day in his typical fashion of shooting someone as they're pulling the trigger.

Weird. But exciting, nonetheless.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I guess Billy and his father didn't move too far,or at least not far enough.
    I wonder if Ryan will be leaving clues for the team,which is why Horatio shows up at the last second to save the day?
    I also wonder why TPTB are going with another kidnapping,they had one towards the end of season 6.
    Of course I am happy it's a Ryan episode,if there aren't huge changes before it airs.

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

4. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

EEP! I thought it all ended, too. It appears i was wrong, more RYAN developement does await!
    I am not having happy thoughts about what being blackmailed and messing with evidence will do to Ryan's job, though.
    x_x

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Hopefully,it won't have a negative impact just like it didn't have too much of a negative impact with Calleigh.Perhaps Ryan some how is able to let the team know what's going on.
    I was too shocked to read that Ryan had something coming up in another episode.

6. ThickRimmedGlas

Me too! I was so thinking he wasn't going to get much of anything for the remainder of the season. I hope that his department will udnerstand that he was blackmailed, and drop any real questions about the integrity of his work.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I don't know this is WAY bigger than what happened to Cal. She covered up their crime in order to save herself. From those spoilers, it sounds like he is actually going to frame and innocent person for the crime that person who kidnapped Billy committed. That is breaking the law, big time.

Think about it, he is going to have to tamper with evidence to the extent of creating it in order to make this one innocent guy look guilty. Which means he will to be in the lab touching the evidence and at any time will have the opportunity tell the others what is going on....whereas Cal was with the killers the whole time and had to cover up their mess in order to stay alive long enough for the team to find her.

I understand why he is going to do it but the last time he took matters into his own hands to either protect someone, himself or the lab...he got into trouble and/or fired. And this, imo, is way bigger than just gambling on the job....this is just as bad a perjury.

8. ThickRimmedGlas

Even so, I would think they'd cut him SOME slack because he does it to save a kids life. Though I'll agree, it's a huge crime, and if there are no real repercussions I will be shocked.
    Damn it, Ryan. You just have the worst luck, don't you?

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I may have read the spoiler incorrectly,but doesn't it say also that Ryan provided the innocent guy an alibi? That is one reason I'm still thinking at some point Ryan will somehow let Horatio know(and because he learned his lesson) and that is how Horatio is able to shoot the guy right before he is ready to shoot Billy.It would really be nice if Ryan could manage to have a story without being in trouble or be in a postion to be fired again.But I guess that's better than having no storyline at all.

Does anyone know how many episodes we will actually get this season?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The episode titles are just cracking me up this season :lol:. They should use more of that humor in the actual episodes. :thumbsup:

This Ryan thing sounds kind of interesting. If it's like delkolover pointed out, it sounds really serious and intense.

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think we are slated to get 25 episodes this season.

Oh I have no doubt he will let H know but how much will everyone be able to trust him after this? Imagine working side by side with someone trying to catch the bad guy and he is reworking the evidence. It won't just make him look bad it will reflect badly on the others as well. I for one, would like to at least know what I am stepping into. I'd rather have you ask me to help you break the law then take the decision out of my hands. It would make me feel like you couldn't trust me. I doubt if he were to ask, the rest of the team would turn down lending a helping hand. Something like this won't just affect him it will affect all of them.

I mean he will be working in the lab with, as I said earlier, plenty of opportunity to tell someone and have them help him create a fake scenario in order to get the kidnapper to believe he is in the clear.

Far too many times do people not ask for help when it is right in front of them. If he isn't forgiven or understood for this, he doesn't risk losing his job, he risks losing his freedom. I doubt even H could stop someone who is wrongfully accused and finds that why from suing the department.

He won't just be screwing with or destroying evidence to clear the bad guy, he will actually be altering it to have it point at someone else.

This definately sounds intense.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

All of what you said is true, and because of that Ryan and Horatio very well may have come up with a plan to get the kidnaper to believe he is in the clear,probabably a fake scenario as you bought up.Actually from reading the spoilers,we don't know that the team isn't aware of something.I can't believe TPTB and writers would come up with something that would basically "screw" the character's relationship,reputation and creditibility with the entire team for as long as (perhaps) the show last.Ryan as had to have learned something from his earlier experience.I'm thinking this story will play out very different than the spoiler that is being presented.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Quite honestly, it doesn't surprise me at all that Ryan won't ask for help and will go on with it even getting in troubles. I also think that nobody will be able to help him.
    Not to mention that it has something to do with the russian mob (if I'm not mistaken, I read the spoiler very quickly, but I read too many russians name on it). I wouldn't involve my friends on it just because this russian mob is very dangerous. They've already been able to attack Calleigh (according to the previous episode spoilers) and I'm pretty sure they'll have something to do also with Eric's stuff....so I do understand his behaviour. Not to mention that also a kid is involved.

As for his way to do it, well let's say how many times stuff like this has happened in Miami with our characters? How many times our CSIs acted in a completly wrong way without asking for help...even if they could?
    So, it doesn't surprise me at all this time it's going to happen with Ryan. Surely it's bad because he can loose his freedom and probably his friendship with the others. But I have to say the lab integrity,IMO, doesn't exist anymore.
    I know I'll sound bad and I'll hurt someone, but, quite honestly, I can't trust a lab with:
    -a person who committed a revenge murder (not to mention the half Brazilian population he left dead in the jungle) ....Horatio
    -a person who tempered with evidence (I can justify her because she was kidnapped) and once she's suspended because of a stupid cheat sheet, she doesn't tell the truth. And I'll never understand this last choice...Calleigh
    -a person who was shot in his head. Has a bullet in his temporal lobe and has troubles on work because of his memory lapses.
    I just rewatched "Down to The Wire" and he sometimes can't even remember the current year. Not to mention that he had allucinations....Eric
    -a person who was the mole....Natalia
    -a person who used to gamble (trust me this is far better than anyonelse's stuff) ...Ryan

So yeah it can cause some troubles to the lab credibility and relationships, but if you ask me....it already happened long long time ago.

I know that Ryan's situation looks bad, but I don't see it worse than others.
    Not to metion that after all Horatio will help him. If Horatio helps Ryan there must be reason.

Plus Ryan fired or put in jail because of this, would be just incoherent and out of character....not to mention incoherent with everything has been happeing in these last 3 seasons.

I'm pretty sure that nobody will be aware of it just because there's no team spirit in this lab. You can't deny it after the last episode :shifty::p.
    IMO, they have to change this trend.

Plus it all sounds like Calleigh's kidnapping in "All In" :rolleyes:

Sorry for the long rambling/rant, but I felt I had to :p

14. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I so agree with you! I'm not happy about this spoiler, not at all...

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

So Florry, you're saying Ryan will just go through with it,Horatio will help him,and no one will be the wiser?
    It does seem that the lab does indeed already have problems.
    Your rambling/rant is indeed interesting .
    I do agree with the lack of team spirit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.