**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all thanks for this press release :thumbsup:

There are two things that interest me:

-Corey Miller wrote it, I've always faith in his episodes!

-Doctor........................................... Paul Haber
Do someone know if there is a doctor involved in the ep or maybe we can hope there is some kind of continuity with the previous episode?
Corey...YAY

The doctor :shifty:. It sounds like a role-playing game :lol:. Ok since I didn't hear about a doctor in the previous spoilers about this episode and since he doesn't have a name, I think it's an addition due to a possible second storyline.
IMO, this sounds as a possible continuity with the previous episode. I can't see any doctor for any victim or any other CSI except for Calleigh.
We all know what happens in the previous epiosode and we also know that it's pretty impossible she comes back to work without problems or any checkup unless, of course, they want to repeat the same mistake they did with Eric right after "Man Down".
Plus Corey Miller...it sounds to me they chose him as the writer of this episode in order to get some continuity :shifty:

:shifty: finally we're gonna see her going to the doctor for a normal visit or something like this? Now that would be interesting ;)

Well in the ep one of the witnesses to the crime is rushed to the hospital from a drug overdose. It is possible that the "doctor" the release is referring to is the doctor who treats her.
WOW I totally forgot this witness :lol:.
Anyway I still think it's pretty odd they added this Doctor who isn't necessarily an MD. He doesn't look like and MD from the hospital. He still could be Calleigh's GP :p.

Thanks CalleighEric for the pics :thumbsup:

Awww now I can't really wait for the promo of "Smoke gets in your CSIs". I'm ready to be shocked :eek:.

Guys!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Here's a first resume of "Smoke Gets in Your CSIs"
CSI:File

Oh Oh Oh!!! :eek:

Woooow...Thanks Flò for posting it...;)

I wanna comment some parts of this resume...

Ryan remains calm- Does this mean that our sweet Wolfe will be the hero? To tell the true, the first thing I thought was: Maybe he's used after having to save Alexx...:shifty::guffaw:

Calleigh starts to speak up during the interrogation, but Eric can tell that something isn't right. She can't form a complete sentence, and she bangs her hand on the table as she struggles to breathe. Her face and eyes are red. - The scene looks interesting, I'm sure Emily will do a great job with it. I'm curious to see Eric and the suspect react to it, it's not that simple to see someone choking before your eyes...I hope I'll see some good reaction, not a poker face!

I'm waiting for Khandi being back, I'm sure her scenes will be great! Em and her can do incredible things together!

Calleigh starts to speak up during the interrogation, but Eric can tell that something isn't right. She can't form a complete sentence, and she bangs her hand on the table as she struggles to breathe. Her face and eyes are red. - The scene looks interesting, I'm sure Emily will do a great job with it. I'm curious to see Eric and the suspect react to it, it's not that simple to see someone choking before your eyes...I hope I'll see some good reaction, not a poker face!

I'm waiting for Khandi being back, I'm sure her scenes will be great! Em and her can do incredible things together!
You're welcome.

Ok I can't really wait for this part when she starts choking and I really can't imagine both Eirc's face and the suspec one :eek:.
It must be shocking to see someone choking and struggling to breathe in front of your eyes. Plus if the suspect turns out completey innocent, well it must be even worse for him. I already feel for the suspect :lol:
I really can't wait for their faces (Adam, Emily and the suspect)!!!!

As for Khandi/Alexx!!! I can't wait for her first reaction when she sees Calleigh in the ER :eek:. Another shocking experience in her life.
And I really can't wait for Khandi's interaction with Emily, I really miss this duo!!!

Gosh this more I read about this episode, the more I'm excited!!!

oh yay that has made my night even better i would really like to see erics face expression when this happens god i so cant wait how many days now? hahaha thanks for the little news :)

Calleigh starts to speak up during the interrogation, but Eric can tell that something isn't right. She can't form a complete sentence, and she bangs her hand on the table as she struggles to breathe. Her face and eyes are red.

I can't wait to see this part. I really want to see what Eric and the suspect do to help her. Plus I want to see Calleigh's behaviour after such a scare. I want to know if she'll be all "I'm fine, nothing happened" like always or if it'll really move her ground like it's being said.

Oh my god!!! im so excited and nervous at the same time!! Emily is going to do a great job with the choking scene, i cant wait to see it :thumbsup:.

And Alexx, i cant wait to see her ive missed her so much. Tara just doesnt do anything for me i still dont like her :shifty:. Why cant Alexx come back :(.
I miss the Calleigh and Alexx scenes, and i wonder how she will react when she sees Calleigh is hurt. And of course i cant wait to see how Eric will react, could this be the eppie we've been waiting for for so long? :p ( im trying not to get my expectations up too high...its kinda hard) :lol:

can't wait, alexx is back, this is so the best season. Tara's cool cuz she got da same name as me:lol: but alexx rox

Definately sounds interesting. :D

I remember seeing a lot of that info in the spoilers I read...so nothing new for me ;) Yet still :D

But to see it on the site definately gets me even more excited about seeing this ep and seeing Khandi again. :D

this ep sounds sooooooooooo interesting with alexx back and why can't there be a promo up for this am dying to see it:scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back