**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - I can't wait for 7.14. This is gonna be good. I am so ready to see Alexx, I miss her.

Raise your hand if you might cry when Calleigh starts choking...

***Raises hand***

OMG - I can't wait for 7.14. This is gonna be good. I am so ready to see Alexx, I miss her.

***Raises hand***

I'm not gonna cry when she chokes...Im gonna freak out. then, when we see alexx, the moment i see her, im gonna start balling my eyes out :beer:..missed you alexxxxxxxxxxxx!

I wonder if that means Calleigh will be spazzing and Ryan will have to calm her down or something. But I guess Eric is the hero in this one.

Can't wait to see Alexx!!! SQUEE! The show isn't the same without her....:( I still don't like Tara. She doesn't grow on me at all. :(

Hopefully this will be a turning point in the HipHugger section. I'm sick of this passive flirting! It's getting old!

***Raises hand***
I think it has something to do with my job, but, actually I usally start laughing at this kind of scenes. But that's me :lol:

As for this particular scene I think I'm gonna scream the whole time trying to remain calm while seeing what happens in that interrogation room.
It both can come out
- pretty comic with everyone panicking and shouting. I'm pretty sure Eric will shout & IDK what the suspect will do in the meantime ( can I say that I feel for him :lol:....what a crazy interrogation for him, he surely will remember it for the rest of his life :lol:).
-freaking shocking :eek:. One of those scenes which leave you with a healthy heart-attack.

I really hope it's the second one, but I think I'll be shocked by it, even if I don't want to get my hopes too high.

**timidly raises her hand, though she's ready to laugh**

Last edited:
Ohhh myyy godddd :eek:
This gonna be absolutely AWESOMEEEEE !!
Oh gosh, 1 week and 4 days more, 5 for me, I'll have to download it :(
I'll die 'till there :lol:
I hope we'll get some cool clip before the epi :)
I'm so freakin' crazy!!
I can't wait to see eric's face when Calleigh starts to choking [god, my face won't be good too :guffaw:]
I'm sure Emily will be great in this epi, she always do an awesome job :thumbsup:
And YAY Alexx is back :D:D I miss her so much!

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG" that's pretty much what I can say now :lol:

***Raises hand***

I'm not the kinda person who cries looking at those scenes, I think I'll be really concentrated watching every particular I can catch and every of Em's moves. I've studied drama for years, acting really fascinates me so I'll be there trying to understand everything about the scene...:shifty:

It both can come out
- pretty comic with everyone panicking and shouting. I'm pretty sure Eric will shout & IDK what the suspect will do in the meantime ( can I say that I feel for him :lol:....what a crazy interrogation for him, he surely will remember it for the rest of his life :lol:).
-freaking shocking :eek:. One of those scenes which leave you with a healthy heart-attack.

I think Emily will shock us! I'm quite sure of that. I hope it will be the same with Adam and the suspect, their job won't be easy either.

***Raises hand***

I'm not the kinda person who cries looking at those scenes, I think I'll be really concentrated watching every particular I can catch and every of Em's moves. I've studied drama for years, acting really fascinates me so I'll be there trying to understand everything about the scene...:shifty:
Since I haven't studied drama :)(), I'll be watching every particular of this scene for other reasons and also just because I enjoye watching scenes like this.

It both can come out

I think Emily will shock us! I'm quite sure of that. I hope it will be the same with Adam and the suspect, their job won't be easy either.
I think that scenes like this are the most difficult to shoot because of a simple reason. You have to convey with the particular situations, certain feelings in the most realistic way possible.
I hope Emily never had choked in her life, so I think it's pretty difficult for her to be able to choke in a realistic way in front of other actors who she usually has fun with, while shooting normal scenes. Ok she's an actress & she's supposed to be able to do it without problems, but I've never seen her choking and, honestly, I really can't imagine her choking. Plus they always have fun while shooting, so it must be difficult to shoot such a dramatic scene in the most realistic way possible.

As for Adam & the other actor, well their roles are as difficult as Emily's one. I really hope for both of them they've never seen someone choking in front of them while talking with him/her. Trust me, in front of scenes like this people can have various reactions and they all can be pretty comic and dramatic at the same time.
IDK how Adam would react in a scene like this, if it happened with someone outside the work. So we can only imagine how Eric Delko would react. Knowing Eric I can imagine him shouting and kinda panicking in front of Calleigh like that.
As for the suspect, he has another difficult role. He has to portray a normal person who's brought to the departmenet for a normal interrogation and :eek: what a scene in front of his eyes.

The question now is, will the suspect help Calleigh or will he remain shocked, or just indifferent as if nothing happened :shifty:?

Last edited:
This choking thing reminds me of that girl in 'Looks could Kill', & I crack up everytime I watch it!! I really hope Emily portrays it differently.

The question now is, will the suspect help Calleigh or will he remaing shocked, or just indifferent as if nothing happened :shifty:?

Considering this will be the drama of the episode, they might take it the way they usually do - Calleigh will choke, Eric will yell for help, cue the dramatic music & cut straight to the commercial. Then when they come back she'll either already be in the hospital, or in an ambulance.
Think about it, all the major drama happens then they go for the commercial. Eric shot in the head, commercial. Horatio shot, end of epi. Ryan shot in the eye, calls for help, goes to commercial. Marisol shot, goes to a commercial. Natalia's desk explodes in her face goes to a commercial.
I don't think the suspect will even be seen once she starts choking...or maybe Eric tells him to go for help & the guy escapes & winds up being the killer :lol: That'd be interesting.

This choking thing reminds me of that girl in 'Looks could Kill', & I crack up everytime I watch it!! I really hope Emily portrays it differently.
:guffaw: Oh gosh that one cracked me up. It was too hilarious. I really hope Emily will do something different :lol:.
I know she can do far better than that scene (hey but I saw her feeling not that well...well she kinda had a heart-attack in her last short movie, while playing tennis :lol:), but still I'm scared by the scene which can come out.

The question now is, will the suspect help Calleigh or will he remaing shocked, or just indifferent as if nothing happened :shifty:?
Considering this will be the drama of the episode, they might take it the way they usually do - Calleigh will choke, Eric will yell for help, cue the dramatic music & cut straight to the commercial. Then when they come back she'll either already be in the hospital, or in an ambulance.
Think about it, all the major drama happens then they go for the commercial. Eric shot in the head, commercial. Horatio shot, end of epi. Ryan shot in the eye, calls for help, goes to commercial. Marisol shot, goes to a commercial. Natalia's desk explodes in her face goes to a commercial.
I don't think the suspect will even be seen once she starts choking...or maybe Eric tells him to go for help & the guy escapes & winds up being the killer :lol: That'd be interesting.
Oh gosh I totally forgot the commercials.
I have to say that the suspect escaping while calling for help would be just hilarious :lol:. But I'd love to see his face while she starts choking just to see whether it will be like "oh god!!! Where am I? :wtf:" or not.

Gosh, I really hope it will be dramatic, though I'll surely laugh...but that's me :lol:

Last edited:
Gosh, I really hope it will be dramatic, though I'll surely laugh...but that's me :lol:

It's a shame but I know I'll laugh my ass off too. :lol: My husband always cracks up watching Ryan screaming his guts out in the Hummer in 'Nailed'.
I laughed when H's arm was twitching when he "died". Eric looked sorta cross-eyed when he was "dead" on the ground, yes I giggled. I even had to laugh when Nat walked out of the lab covered in blood & her hair looked like a bird took up home in it. TPTB's idea of drama is sometimes just too damn funny. Aren't we pathetic, Flo?! :lol:

It's a shame but I know I'll laugh my ass off too. :lol: My husband always cracks up watching Ryan screaming his guts out in the Hummer in 'Nailed'.
I laughed when H's arm was twitching when he "died". Eric looked sorta cross-eyed when he was "dead" on the ground, yes I giggled. I even had to laugh when Nat walked out of the lab covered in blood & her hair looked like a bird took up home in it. TPTB's idea of drama is sometimes just too damn funny. Aren't we pathetic, Flo?! :lol:
Nah they can be pretty comic, but it's just that I laugh at every kind of scene like this in every kind of show :lol:. Though Miami can be very comic sometimes ( Natalia coming out from the lab in that way, it was just too hilarious :lol: )

But hey I'm ready to be shocked in a good way by this scene.
I have faith in Emily:p

Nah they can be pretty comic, but it's just that I laugh at every kind of scene like this in every kind of show :lol:. Though Miami can be very comic sometimes ( Natalia coming out from the lab in that way, it was just too hilarious :lol: )

But hey I'm ready to be shocked in a good way by this scene.
I have faith in Emily:p

Emily is a great actress, so I believe she'll do a good job as well. I have faith in her as well! I just hope we get some sort of amazing extended promo and a sneak peek of the episode. But I know that im watching csi miami on monday jsut for the promo at the end, because its going to be such an amazing promo! ah...im excited thinking about just a 20 second promo...:guffaw:

First: My internet was down for two, or three days, so I've alot to catch up on.

Second: I read the 714 spoiler and I was seriously hoping (for Ryan fans sake, which i am) that Cal's attack would happen at the same time as the fire, but I dont mind it later on. I'd love the hero moment qith Ryan but guess that's not going to happen now, and obviously it's gonna be Eric. YAY! But seriously, in interrogation, bangs her head? AHHHH! I keep picturing it and want to write a fanfic about it. I cant sleep!

I hope a certain someone DOES NOT post the link to a spoiler video, cause I'd just explode!!!!!!!!!

11 days for me, I download on tue mornings. I honestly dont know how I'm gonna get some good sleep with all this drama on my mind.:(:):rolleyes::(

First: My internet was down for two, or three days, so I've alot to catch up on.

Second: I read the 714 spoiler and I was seriously hoping (for Ryan fans sake, which i am) that Cal's attack would happen at the same time as the fire, but I dont mind it later on. I'd love the hero moment qith Ryan but guess that's not going to happen now, and obviously it's gonna be Eric. YAY! But seriously, in interrogation, bangs her head? AHHHH! I keep picturing it and want to write a fanfic about it. I cant sleep!

I hope a certain someone DOES NOT post the link to a spoiler video, cause I'd just explode!!!!!!!!!

11 days for me, I download on tue mornings. I honestly dont know how I'm gonna get some good sleep with all this drama on my mind.:(:):rolleyes::(

Its not her head she bangs, its her hand. I read head at first too...but i read it again..she bangs her hand on the table :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back