**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two things that interest me:

-Corey Miller wrote it, I've always faith in his episodes!

-Doctor........................................... Paul Haber
Do someone know if there is a doctor involved in the ep or maybe we can hope there is some kind of continuity with the previous episode?

First of all thanks for this press release :thumbsup:

Do someone know if there is a doctor involved in the ep or maybe we can hope there is some kind of continuity with the previous episode?
Corey...YAY

The doctor :shifty:. It sounds like a role-playing game :lol:. Ok since I didn't hear about a doctor in the previous spoilers about this episode and since he doesn't have a name, I think it's an addition due to a possible second storyline.
IMO, this sounds as a possible continuity with the previous episode. I can't see any doctor for any victim or any other CSI except for Calleigh.
We all know what happens in the previous epiosode and we also know that it's pretty impossible she comes back to work without problems or any checkup unless, of course, they want to repeat the same mistake they did with Eric right after "Man Down".
Plus Corey Miller...it sounds to me they chose him as the writer of this episode in order to get some continuity :shifty:

:shifty: finally we're gonna see her going to the doctor for a normal visit or something like this? Now that would be interesting ;)

Well I can't wait for the february, cause it seems that those upcoming episodes will be really graet. :thumbsup:
And I want to see Alex again, she's great. I don't like Tara, she's so weird.

First of all thanks for this press release :thumbsup:

Corey...YAY

The doctor :shifty:. It sounds like a role-playing game :lol:. Ok since I didn't hear about a doctor in the previous spoilers about this episode and since he doesn't have a name, I think it's an addition due to a possible second storyline.
IMO, this sounds as a possible continuity with the previous episode. I can't see any doctor for any victim or any other CSI except for Calleigh.
We all know what happens in the previous epiosode and we also know that it's pretty impossible she comes back to work without problems or any checkup unless, of course, they want to repeat the same mistake they did with Eric right after "Man Down".
Plus Corey Miller...it sounds to me they chose him as the writer of this episode in order to get some continuity :shifty:

:shifty: finally we're gonna see her going to the doctor for a normal visit or something like this? Now that would be interesting ;)

Well in the ep one of the witnesses to the crime is rushed to the hospital from a drug overdose. It is possible that the "doctor" the release is referring to is the doctor who treats her.

I'm not sure how recently this has been posted...but just an F.Y.I...we're getting 4 episodes in a row! Calleigh Drama, P.Diddy Drama, Eric's family Drama, and more! excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Smoke Gets in Your Csis-2/2/09
Presumed Guilty- 2/9/09
Sink or Swim- 2/16/09
Divorce Party-2/23/09

I'm sure someone has already posted this, but just keeping it fresh in your minds! Let's be excited! I know I probably wont make it through next week! But I am so excited for 7.14's promo to see if alexx is in it and calleigh in the hospital :thumbsup:

I'm not sure how recently this has been posted...but just an F.Y.I...we're getting 4 episodes in a row! Calleigh Drama, P.Diddy Drama, Eric's family Drama, and more! excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Smoke Gets in Your Csis-2/2/09
Presumed Guilty- 2/9/09
Sink or Swim- 2/16/09
Divorce Party-2/23/09

I'm sure someone has already posted this, but just keeping it fresh in your minds! Let's be excited! I know I probably wont make it through next week! But I am so excited for 7.14's promo to see if alexx is in it and calleigh in the hospital :thumbsup:
Thanks for posting the upcoming episodes.
I hope to see some Natalia drama too.Poor left out Natalia.

Finally! I've felt like we've been in some kind of drought. After three LONG weeks of reruns we get two episodes just to get another rerun. Thank God they were good episodes! So that's really cool that we get four in a row :). Granted nothing is worse than last season with the strike so I have to be grateful.

I wonder if Alexx will get to interact with more members of the team besides Calleigh. It's so cool she's coming back.

Finally! I've felt like we've been in some kind of drought. After three LONG weeks of reruns we get two episodes just to get another rerun. Thank God they were good episodes! So that's really cool that we get four in a row :). Granted nothing is worse than last season with the strike so I have to be grateful.

I wonder if Alexx will get to interact with more members of the team besides Calleigh. It's so cool she's coming back.

Agreed....we havnt had 4 episodes in a row in forever! Oh, and I'm sure that Alexx will interact with everyone...it'll be an Alexx frenzy! I might honestly cry because I miss her so much:(...I hope we see her in the promo next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back