**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'OH! I was watching House on USA and totally forgot there was an episode of the Mentalist on tonight. Well, it's less than 24 hours away. I suppose I can wait......Stupid sexy Hugh Laurie......

the only thing different was calleigh and eric.....which they did in the last promo too us as well..hmm.....

anyways, calleigh and eric are processing a scene, and eric says, "what happened to you last night, i thought you were coming by..."

but then they cut off his sentence...so it couldve been coming by his house, a restaurant, a bar, or anywhere really.

then it shows that terrence guy asking calleigh if she wants to go for a ride, then they are on horses.

the only thing different was calleigh and eric.....which they did in the last promo too us as well..hmm.....

anyways, calleigh and eric are processing a scene, and eric says, "what happened to you last night, i thought you were coming by..."

but then they cut off his sentence...so it couldve been coming by his house, a restaurant, a bar, or anywhere really.

then it shows that terrence guy asking calleigh if she wants to go for a ride, then they are on horses.

Thanks, my cousin only spoke about Ryan (I swear she has a crush on him) so I know there was one extra scene with Ryan's brawl.

Thanks, my cousin only spoke about Ryan (I swear she has a crush on him) so I know there was one extra scene with Ryan's brawl.

yea, sorry...there was an extra scene with ryan, but i think it was just like a milisecond of his kneeing the guy in the gut:lol:...yea! ryan gets a fight scene! :)

Oh, so off topic but I can't get it out of my head.....Hugh Laurie on CSIM. Bring House to Miami.....sigh.

Okay, to make this on topic: More of the episodes that Ryan isn't screwing up is more than welcome in my book. I really like Jon Togo as an actor. I've seen his other work and he's really good. He plays subtle humor incredibly well. He was in Special Unit 2 and I fell in love with his nerdy character. He was actually the M.E. on that show. I really want him to get a chance to shine on CSIM.

Hi as much as i love eric and calleigh scenes i am really happy to finally see ryan getting some storylines.
And yes i too dont like the only time ryan gets a story is when hes in trouble come on give the guy a break, how much bad luck can a guy have huh? hahaha cheers bel

A reminder as I've been seeing this quite a bit upthread: All discussion relating to 'And They're Offed' (including promo discussion) should now be taking place in the episode thread. ;) Thanks!

No new pics other than the ones that have been posted for ep 715 but CBS put out its release on the ep and the ep is definately going to air on 2/9/09.

"Presumed Guilty" - Horatio and the team go head-to-head with a defense attorney (guest star Sean Combs) who may be involved in a murder cover-up, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Feb. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Dr. Tara Price............... Megalyn Echikunwoke

GUEST CAST:

Derek Powell............................... Sean Combs
Kevin Sheridan.............................. Chris Wiehl
Alfonso Reyes..................... Nicholas Gonzalez
Lindsay Garland......................... Christian Pitre
Paul Garland.................................. Scott Klace
Judge Gregory Thorpe......................... Jim Pirri
Tammy Witten.............................. Rachel Mier
Andy Durbin............................ Michael Duvert
Patricia Busick................................. Lisa Vidal
Jury Foreman................................. Ron Eckert
Officer........................................... Brian Lloyd
Doctor........................................... Paul Haber
WRITTEN BY: Corey Miller

DIRECTED BY: Larry Detwiler

No new pics other than the ones that have been posted for ep 715 but CBS put out its release on the ep and the ep is definately going to air on 2/9/09.

"Presumed Guilty" - Horatio and the team go head-to-head with a defense attorney (guest star Sean Combs) who may be involved in a murder cover-up, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Feb. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Dr. Tara Price............... Megalyn Echikunwoke

GUEST CAST:

Derek Powell............................... Sean Combs
Kevin Sheridan.............................. Chris Wiehl
Alfonso Reyes..................... Nicholas Gonzalez
Lindsay Garland......................... Christian Pitre
Paul Garland.................................. Scott Klace
Judge Gregory Thorpe......................... Jim Pirri
Tammy Witten.............................. Rachel Mier
Andy Durbin............................ Michael Duvert
Patricia Busick................................. Lisa Vidal
Jury Foreman................................. Ron Eckert
Officer........................................... Brian Lloyd
Doctor........................................... Paul Haber
WRITTEN BY: Corey Miller

DIRECTED BY: Larry Detwiler

YAY!!!! OMG! I love Nicholas Gonzalez...he is absolutely gorgeous :drool:

Is John Togo trying to look like George Eads with that new hair style? Seriously when i first saw Ryan with it he looked like Nick from Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back