**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics Hcrazy, they are awesome! ;)

Wow Eric with a tie?? now thats a first, he looks hot!:drool: And Calleigh looks hot in a tie too. :thumbsup:
I like the one with H just standing there with his hands on his hips, he looks so cool :lol:

Last edited:
Okay, so I just caught part of the extended promo for Monday on CBS, and it looks good, and it does have Calleigh riding a horse as well as Ryan in the fight. Wished I could've recorded it. Hope someone else caught it!

Okay, so I just caught part of the extended promo for Monday on CBS, and it looks good, and it does have Calleigh riding a horse as well as Ryan in the fight. Wished I could've recorded it. Hope someone else caught it!

I caught it too but I was with my friends and it was loud so I could only catch what I could read on the screen. Something about a "chase being on" Calleigh on a horse and Ryan fighting someone were all I was really able to get.

If someone saw it and can post it.....please do so!!! :D

Sorry, I know I just posted...but I just realized something. CBS angers me!:brickwall: I've been sitting here putting this all together, and in the extended promo...i read in another thread that calleigh is riding horses with another guy...and then eric asks somethign when they're processing a scene like "why didnt you come over last night?" or something..dont quote me on that..but its something of that nature is what was said by someone. This is what a story line release has to say about a guy on Monday's episode...

Terrance is impressed with Calleigh's knowledge of horses, and it's clear that there's an attraction between them.

If CBS throws somethign else into the mix...which im assuming they wont..but even just for one episode..its mean! Eric is suffereing, that's obvious. Not as in suffereing to the point of a spiraling depression, but to the point that he has no idea what to say or how to act, and if Calleigh blew him off to ride horses with this Terrence guy, that just isn't right. But I guess I'm speculating at this point. I guess I really just have to see the promo, well, moreso the episode to determine how I really feel about this episode. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I know I just posted...but I just realized something. CBS angers me!:brickwall: I've been sitting here putting this all together, and in the extended promo...i read in another thread that calleigh is riding horses with another guy...and then eric asks somethign when they're processing a scene like "why didnt you come over last night?" or something..dont quote me on that..but its something of that nature is what was said by someone.

I haven't seen the extended promo either, but maybe he's talking to someone else when he asks that question.

This is what a story line release has to say about a guy on Monday's episode...

Terrance is impressed with Calleigh's knowledge of horses, and it's clear that there's an attraction between them.

Calleigh might be thinking the guy is a baddie and could just be pretending to be attracted to him in order to get him to talk to her and let something slip that she can use against him to solve the case.

If CBS throws somethign else into the mix...which im assuming they wont..but even just for one episode..its mean! Eric is suffereing, that's obvious. Not as in suffereing to the point of a spiraling depression, but to the point that he has no idea what to say or how to act, and if Calleigh blew him off to ride horses with this Terrence guy, that just isn't right. But I guess I'm speculating at this point. I guess I really just have to see the promo, well, moreso the episode to determine how I really feel about this episode. :rolleyes:

You don't have too much longer to wait before Monday gets here.

About Ryan: I thought the scene was some kind of office, but it could be his home. And it might be that he's protecting Billy as per Billy's father's request. Maybe that guy comes after Billy and Ryan is fighting him to protect Billy.

Sorry, I know I just posted...but I just realized something.

CalleighEric, I'm always coming up with thoughts after I post too. :)

However in the future, please remember that you have up to 24 hours to edit your post so you don't need to double post. Thanks!

About Ryan: I thought the scene was some kind of office, but it could be his home. And it might be that he's protecting Billy as per Billy's father's request. Maybe that guy comes after Billy and Ryan is fighting him to protect Billy.
It looked as if it were an office to me also.I still have only seen the really short 20 second promo on YT,so it really is too fast to make anything out .Ryan fighting to protect Billy sounds like a reasonable explanation.I do wonder if Billy will be featured in other episodes after episode 13 Monday,or will this be it.Will this be Ryan's story for the season, and then they move on? Or is this something that will play on and off for several episodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back