**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Canada and yet I did not see the promo. I fell asleep before the ep. was over.:(
Don't get me wrong I liked the ep. (the parts that I saw anyway:) )

^^I've said it before and I'll say it again, you Canadians are lucky! And I love the accent too ha....anyway.
I watched the promo several times to see what I could make out.
-It was Ryan fighting the dude.
-Ryan had a gun in his hands and the dude was either trying to get it or knock it out.
-There was a coffee pot....hahahhaha but seriously, that was the only thing in room I could make out. It seemed like a kitchen to me, and the whole place was white.
-Ryan's jacket was off and the sleeves were rolled up, so I'm hoping that was in his house. I would really like to see the OCD lol....
-The dude was baldish, so it might be the mob boss guy. I would think a mob boss would send one of his goons to do something like that though.
-Ryan can't keep his mouth closed when he's punching hahaha....Watch closely and he looks like a fish lol

Hope someone puts up the CTV promo soon!
It must have been the CTV promo I saw it on then because I just rewatched the CBS promo and Horatio definitely didn't say anything like that during it. I don't pay much attention to the channel I'm watching though so who knows. :lol:

Good point about where the scene is. I just assumed it was at a crime scene, but hey who knows? We can hope. I also thought the same as you about the mob boss dude. Why would he go after Ryan (or anyone) himself? He'd probably send someone to do it, then again that could still count as a "went after you" type thing. :confused:

P.S. I don't say aboot... :shifty:

Good point about where the scene is. I just assumed it was at a crime scene, but hey who knows? We can hope. I also thought the same as you about the mob boss dude. Why would he go after Ryan (or anyone) himself? He'd probably send someone to do it, then again that could still count as a "went after you" type thing. :confused:

P.S. I don't say aboot... :shifty:

HAHA nice....As long as you say eh I'm happy! Ha just kidding! Sorry, I probably sound like such an....American, I don't know. Wow. Way off topic.

I rewatched it after I wrote that and I don't think it's the same guy, though he does have the same haircut. Maybe it's a stunt double?

Oh I know the real reason Ryan is getting into scuffles/fights these days-absolutely ZERO love life-I mean really when did they mention a girlfriend for him...hope he's not hanging out in bars looking for ONS since that's what got Eric into so much trouble with his badge. Can't wait for Calleigh on a horse-the epi pics from that one will disappear in a hurry..When is anybody going to start posting those pictures again-the minute by minute ones for the whole episode??new year maybe some of the other websites cleaned house and erased them all...

Ryan had a hard enough time asking Natalia out that one time. I doubt he's hanging out at bars looking for one night stands. :lol:

P.S. again: Dude, this post made me a CSI Level One! Woo. And Hollyyo, I do say "eh". ;)

-Ryan's jacket was off and the sleeves were rolled up, so I'm hoping that was in his house. I would really like to see the OCD lol....
I honestly never considered that it might be Ryan's house, but that would be really cool.

Here's a theory. Ryan finds out that his Gambler's Anonymous sponsor (aka Billy's father) is involved in the murder case. Ryan takes Billy to his house, for the boy's protection. Ryan's sponsor comes to Ryan's house to try to take his kid back but Ryan refuses and they start fighting....

I just thought about that and realized that Ryan could probably be charged with kidnapping...oh well. It's nice to dream. :lol:

I honestly never considered that it might be Ryan's house, but that would be really cool.

Here's a theory. Ryan finds out that his Gambler's Anonymous sponsor (aka Billy's father) is involved in the murder case. Ryan takes Billy to his house, for the boy's protection. Ryan's sponsor comes to Ryan's house to try to take his kid back but Ryan refuses and they start fighting....

I just thought about that and realized that Ryan could probably be charged with kidnapping...oh well. It's nice to dream. :lol:

Oh good theory! And I like the idea of seeing Ryan's house. I find seeing people's homes or apartments interesting as it tells you more about the character.

I think someone said a while back that Ryan was taking care of Billy while the kid's dad was being hounded by the mob. But I think Ryan learns later that the dad started getting into gambling and drugs again.

I have the feeling that the smack down guy was coming after Billy because of his father's debt or something. And Ryan catches him in the act. If that happens we get to see Ryan as a hero! Woo!!

And luf, that's awesome haha!

Just a teeny reminder: Spoiler codes aren't necessary in the Spoiler Lab. That's one of the perks of this thread, we can discuss spoilers freely in here. :)

Heh, I saw the CBS promo this morning before I left and all I can say is wow! I'm more excited for Ryan's involvement in the episode than anything else. I hope I can catch the CTV promo sometime this week as I'm watching other shows but so far, I'm pretty excited for next week. :)

Oh and thanks for the promo pictures for 'Smoke Gets In Your CSIs'! I have a feeling that'll be one of the season favourites this year.

I totally agree!! I can't wait to see Ryan's invovlement in this case too!!!

I believe I've found another spoiler picture for 7.14. Sorry if this has already been posted. link.

sorry if the link doesnt work...still getting used to the boards :]

hahh...and if you look closely...ryan doesnt even look like ryan

I think someone said a while back that Ryan was taking care of Billy while the kid's dad was being hounded by the mob. But I think Ryan learns later that the dad started getting into gambling and drugs again.

I have the feeling that the smack down guy was coming after Billy because of his father's debt or something. And Ryan catches him in the act. If that happens we get to see Ryan as a hero! Woo!!

And luf, that's awesome haha!

I hope it is Ryan as the Hero. It would be different anyway :rolleyes: I have an awful feeling Ryan will get into more trouble though.

It would be cool if the fight is at Ryan's house. It is definitly plausible. It would be a chance to bring up his ocd again.

CalleighEric- Thanks for the pic.

Episode 18 - Slayover

Casting call

This Episode will be directed by Joe Chappelle and was written by Sunil Nayar. Filming will be from the 26th January through to the 4th February 2009.

[JENNA YORK] Mid to late 20s, subtle beauty. A STEWARDESS. Worked in coach. Secretly worked with the Federal Air Marshal selling / smuggling drugs. Suzanne discovered her scheme. In a desperate attempt to keep her quiet, Jenna stuffed Suzanne in the baggage area, then a hard-shell case, which eventually killed her...GUEST STAR

[MIKE STEWART] 30s, RUGGED GOOD LOOKS. FEDERAL AIR MARSHAL with a checkered past. Not quite a rent-a-cop but has a chip on his shoulder as if he were. Worked with Jenna York selling / smuggling prescription pills. But was not involved in the murder of Suzanne...GUEST STAR

[GRANT LAWSON] Late 30s. He's your nice-looking, classic AIRLINE PILOT. An air of entitlement around him, magnified by being well-spoken. Sleeps with a drunken Suzanne in the crew quarters of the plane during the flight...GUEST STAR

[MARVIN DECKER] 30s. An eerie way about him, A STALKER. During the flight, Suzanne caught him in the restroom, smoking. Later realize, that he had been stalking Suzanne. We find pictures he took of her and discover Carolyn spiking Suzanne's drink in the background...GUEST STAR

[CAROLYN ADAMS] Early 40s, attractive. STEWARDESS who works the coach section of the plane. Had seniority but got passed up for the first class service job by the (murdered) stewardess Suzanne Jaffe. We have pictures of her spiking Suzanne's drink the night before. She remains a suspect until the end, when we find the real killer...GUEST STAR

[SUZANNE JAFFE] Mid to late 20s, A VERY ATTRACTIVE STEWARDESS, THE VICTIM. Worked first class on the plane. It's no wonder why she got the job. Her stunning looks are accentuated by a hint of recklessness, but there's also a sense of good-heartedness. She caught her friend / co-worker Patti smuggling drugs and reports her to the Federal Air Marshal onboard the flight. In retaliation, she's stuffed into the lower baggage area and placed into a hard-shell case where she eventually dies. SEEN ON AUTOPSY TABLE...GUEST STAR

[LOUIS CLAYTON] Mid 20s. Airport baggage handler. TALL, BARREL-CHESTED, WITH BULKY ARMS. A man's man who just wants to go home and have a beer at the end of the day. Was caught trying to sell a passenger's skis on eBay. Tells us he never noticed the hard-shell case Suzanne was in. Shows us where he tosses the bags...GUEST STAR

Hey new pics are up already!!!!

Here's the thumbnails, and um, I hope someone... (Hint, Hint) Will hook up the normal size pics!:thumbsup:

Horatio and Diddy... Oh My. :p

CSI: MIAMI -- "Presumed Guilty" --Horatio and the team go head to head with a defense attorney (guest star Sean Combs) who may be involved in a murder cover-up, on CSI: MIAMI Monday, February 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Pictured (L-R) David Caruso as Horatio Caine and Megalyn Echikunwoke as Dr. Tara Price

97739_D0810b.jpg

http://s393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/nightcrawler1228/Season 7 spoiler pics thumbnail/

HCrazy :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back