**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i just loved mondays eppie i screamed when she asked him what he wanted,its their first serious conversation about "them". And she gave him the opportunity to tell her what he really feels and he gives her the puppydog eyes, i mean what was that?!! that is the second time hes had the chance to tell her and yet he says nothing, i think thats why shes confused, when she read the file he sounded so sure he wanted to be with her and yet when he has the opportunity to tell her he doesnt, and its obvious she wants to hear it otherwise she wouldnt of said anything and she has a way of avoiding things she doesnt want to hear. I think she just needs to hear him say it.

I think that the conversation might just be the set up for something more in "Smoke Gets in Your CSI's". She's supposed to have a brush with death and is hospitalized. Maybe that will be what makes Eric come right out and say it. I think they're both just very afraid of being rejected by the other one. At ay rate, at least the writers aren't putzing around and dropping the continuity for long stretches of time.

Where did you all hear about Emily on horseback? That's really not something that I ever thought about with Calleigh. I had even written a fic with a murder at a Renaissance Faire that had a horse as evidene and Calleigh denied knowing anything about horses. Hmn.....Anyone know the circumstance surrounding the ride?

Well i just loved mondays eppie i screamed when she asked him what he wanted,its their first serious conversation about "them". And she gave him the opportunity to tell her what he really feels and he gives her the puppydog eyes, i mean what was that?!! that is the second time hes had the chance to tell her and yet he says nothing, i think thats why shes confused, when she read the file he sounded so sure he wanted to be with her and yet when he has the opportunity to tell her he doesnt, and its obvious she wants to hear it otherwise she wouldnt of said anything and she has a way of avoiding things she doesnt want to hear. I think she just needs to hear him say it.

I think that the conversation might just be the set up for something more in "Smoke Gets in Your CSI's". She's supposed to have a brush with death and is hospitalized. Maybe that will be what makes Eric come right out and say it. I think they're both just very afraid of being rejected by the other one. At ay rate, at least the writers aren't putzing around and dropping the continuity for long stretches of time.

Where did you all hear about Emily on horseback? That's really not something that I ever thought about with Calleigh. I had even written a fic with a murder at a Renaissance Faire that had a horse as evidene and Calleigh denied knowing anything about horses. Hmn.....Anyone know the circumstance surrounding the ride?

It's on the CTV promo, everyone around here is looking for it but who saw it talked about her riding a horse!!!

Well it was in the CTV promo. Unfortunately, it hasn't been uploaded on YT yet, so few people saw it, but everyone talks about this scene.

Plus an old spoiler told that a guy from the horsetrack asks her to ride a horse, but she turns down the offer.
Right now, it looks like she thought about it another time and she changed her mind.

Well it was in the CTV promo. Unfortunately, it hasn't been uploaded on YT yet, so few people saw it, but everyone talks about this scene.

Plus an old spoiler told that a guy from the horsetrack asks her to ride a horse, but she turns down the offer.
Right now, it looks like she thought about it another time and she changed her mind.
Believe me, I would have done it too!

Believe me, I would have done it too!
Trust me, I would have done that too, plus if the guy is good-looking :devil:

Can't wait to see our cowgirl!!! :lol:

It's on youtube. Just type in CSI: Miami in the search bar, and then on the next screen click on sort by: and then click date. Scroll down and you'll find it.

^^Ohhh haha sorry. I don't know. I guess no one has uploaded it or anything. I didn't get to see it because I don't get CTV. What does CTV even stand for? Canadian Television?

^^ I don't think officially it means 'Canadian Television' but rather was a slogan the channel was using back in the late 90s. (CBC, another Canadian channel claims to have had exclusive rights to the term 'Canadian' back in the day or something and it caused a curfuffle) I do think it used to be known as CTN (Canadian Television Network) a loooong while ago though. :lol: [/useless information of the day]

Anyway, I need to keep an eye out for this CTV promo because I still haven't seen it on television yet. I've seen a bunch of CSI:NY though.

It does sort of seem like as others have said, that if she turns down the horsetrack guy, she probably goes back later to take a ride which will be neat to see and might be one of those 'end of the episode' type moments. Unless riding a horse has something to do with the case like the veil in 'You May Now Kill The Bride'. :lol:

So if I'm getting this straight, according to the CBS promo, Ryan gets into an altercation with someone in a house and punches him through a window. (at least that's what I saw and most of us have assumed it's Ryan) And yet he also seemingly gets into an altercation when P.Diddy comes into the picture (the bogus suspension and all) a few episodes from now. Ryan seems to be getting a lot of action lately.

Do we know who the man Ryan gets into it with next week is? I'm hoping this has something to do with Billy and that somehow Ryan is defending him against this man but that would be too much to hope for. :p

^^ I don't think officially it means 'Canadian Television' but rather was a slogan the channel was using back in the late 90s. (CBC, another Canadian channel claims to have had exclusive rights to the term 'Canadian' back in the day or something and it caused a curfuffle) I do think it used to be known as CTN (Canadian Television Network) a loooong while ago though. :lol: [/useless information of the day]

Anyway, I need to keep an eye out for this CTV promo because I still haven't seen it on television yet. I've seen a bunch of CSI:NY though.

It does sort of seem like as others have said, that if she turns down the horsetrack guy, she probably goes back later to take a ride which will be neat to see and might be one of those 'end of the episode' type moments. Unless riding a horse has something to do with the case like the veil in 'You May Now Kill The Bride'. :lol:

So if I'm getting this straight, according to the CBS promo, Ryan gets into an altercation with someone in a house and punches him through a window. (at least that's what I saw and most of us have assumed it's Ryan) And yet he also seemingly gets into an altercation when P.Diddy comes into the picture (the bogus suspension and all) a few episodes from now. Ryan seems to be getting a lot of action lately.

Do we know who the man Ryan gets into it with next week is? I'm hoping this has something to do with Billy and that somehow Ryan is defending him against this man but that would be too much to hope for. :p

hahh...i feel like such a loser. ive been on the csi miami message board, and ive posted like a maniac on there (i have 700 posts, lol)...and then i comeon here, and there are so many amazing spoilers.:lol: i used to be so in the loop, now i know nothing lol. but anyways...i really want to see 7.13...i rode horses for 6 years, and it would be amazing to see emily ride a horse since she is from the carolinas! i bet eric watches her ;)....wishful thinking:hugegrin:...but they seriously need to have an intense romantic moment when calleigh is in the hospital...:adore:...after allllll theyve been through..wasting time would just be stupid:brickwall::angryrazz::censored:

I thought I heard in the promo Horatio saying "The mob boss came after you? Why's that?" or something to Ryan. (I may have added words, or maybe that's not even what it says.) So I just assumed it was that mob boss guy, but really, I'm not sure. :confused:

^^I've said it before and I'll say it again, you Canadians are lucky! And I love the accent too ha....anyway.
I watched the promo several times to see what I could make out.
-It was Ryan fighting the dude.
-Ryan had a gun in his hands and the dude was either trying to get it or knock it out.
-There was a coffee pot....hahahhaha but seriously, that was the only thing in room I could make out. It seemed like a kitchen to me, and the whole place was white.
-Ryan's jacket was off and the sleeves were rolled up, so I'm hoping that was in his house. I would really like to see the OCD lol....
-The dude was baldish, so it might be the mob boss guy. I would think a mob boss would send one of his goons to do something like that though.
-Ryan can't keep his mouth closed when he's punching hahaha....Watch closely and he looks like a fish lol

Hope someone puts up the CTV promo soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back