**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You're welcome :thumbsup:

As for the next episode.
    Well I'm more interested in Ryan's storyline since I saw the man he was punching falling down from a window!!!! So I need to see how it actually would be in the episode.
    As for Calleigh riding a horse, well I don't like horses that much (bad experiences :p), but the idea of our lovely CSI riding it, gets all my attention!
    Seriously, I know EP loves all the country stuff, but I didn't think she would have ever ridden one on this show. I'm not sure whether she can do it or not, but I think she can do it ;), at least I trust her LOL.

As for Calleigh flirting with a someone at the horsetrack, I think it should be like this.
    She asks some question to this man and it's pretty obvious he kinda likes hers. It seems she kinda likes this flirting too.
    Then he asks her if she wants to ride a horse and she turn the offer down saying that she's working.
    Well it looks like she thought about this offer another time :lol:

As for "Smoke gets in your CSIs" I've allrady booked my tv room for that day! I've been waiting for an episode like this for ages :scream:

2. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Here is one that is better.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_bDWi1OuE

Who is the guy that H is talking to at the end?

3. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Ryan's face was hilarious. :lol:

Does anyone think it's weird how, outside of the spoilers we've had for a while, Ryan hasn't really been mentioned in conjuction with this episode? They usually say something in the tag line for the episode, like "The team races to find a killer, while a team member's personal life puts the case in jepordy." or something like that. At least they showed him in the promo, but I was expecting it to be more....focused on him. Maybe it's just me. They mentioned Alex in the upcoming episode. That's a bit different, though. She's returning from being gone.

Okay, unintelligible rant over. :lol:

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think it's maybe because this epi will be like the tip off to what happens later with him. If memory serves me correctly it's in 'presumed guilty' where he actually get's sent on leave (right?), so maybe then it will concentrate more on him. Actually it should mention the team cause it sounds like Diddy's threatening all of them, but you never know, this could all lead to a much bigger event for Ryan later.

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I'm so confused... who said Calleigh was riding a horse? And ouch for the hit in the face Ryan got.

6. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

some of these spoilers I've just heard from the grape vine..like calleigh riding a horse and her flirting w/ a guy at the race track...were these ever confirmed?

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well TV Guide sort of confirmed that Cal would go riding with the horse trainer and then CTV's promo cofirmed it. In their promo you see her horseback riding.

8. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Hey, to turn the discussion back to last night......am I the only one that wanted to take Calleigh by the shoulders and shake her hard when she said she was confused? A woman as smart as she is could NOT be that dense, especially since she read Delko's file. I am wanting to chalk her reaction up to the fact tha she's been so burned so many times that she's scared to say anything unless she hears it straight from his own lips. Sure, she can face a speeding car head on, get abducted and get run off the road and nearly drown, but dear god, don't make her talk about her feelings. And especially not how she feels toward Eric.

Oh, and the Trippisms were at an all time high last night. Loved them.

9. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I'm actually hoping Alexx will shake Calleigh senseless until she realizes that Eric truly loves her ;)

10. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I would actually shake Eric's shoulders! For God's sake, he lost a chance...a really important chance to say what he thought! It's two years you are there with your puppy dog eyes trying to make her understand you want her in some way, now she is there asking you to say it and :wtf:...Eric? Wake uuuuup!That woman needs to be sure of what you feel for her...she has been through a lot, like you, and you should know she can't just give you her heart like she was lending a pen!

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I would have loved to shake or even punch Eric after his "uh" puppy dog face.
    It's been 2 years he claimed he loves Calleigh and the only thing we missed was his official declaration.
    Now that she practically gave him the oppurtinity of his life, he's there like a child not knowing what to do or what to say?
    Come on Eric that was pretty stupid from you.
    I mean it was as if he didn't even believe in a possible relationship with her! That's pretty immature especially if you consider he claims "he's so in love with her".
    It wasn't being shy, confusion because what Calleigh told him wasn't that shocking.

IMO, this showed how Eric is an immature guy and, hopefully, this will lead to some interesting new plotlines about Eric's immaturity :p

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Actually, I thought that he was flabbergasted that Calleigh had not apparently picked up on anything, even after she had read his file. I think it might have caught him totally off guard. That seemed to be the expression on his face when she said she was confused. I mean, what's so confusing about reading that he wanted to settle down and spend the rest of his life with her like she read in his file?

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well they both know she read his files and they both know what was written on it.
    Calleigh wasn't confused by those files 'cause, IMO, it's pretty obvious he kinda loves her. But nobody knows if that's true or not. He never faced this problem with her.
    He's alwyas like "our friendship means a lot to me Cal", but he never admitted "I love you Cal". In his files, it was pretty obious he was going to say "I want to live with Cal for the rest of my life", but he's not able to tell this words with his mouth.

That, IMO, was the most confusing part for Calleigh. She kinda knows he loves her, but she has never had the opportunity to hear those words.
    At this point she doesn't even know if he believes in his feeling and, not saying any word, he kinda prooved he's not sure if he believes in these feelings.
    If he really had believed in the fact he loves her, he would have told something. Since he didn't say anything, it is as if he doesn't love her.
    Becaue his feelings for her aren't that true as he claims.

But then again Eric is the good guy while Calleigh wants too much from him :rolleyes:

Now that wasn't that mature behaviour we expect from Eric and I think TPTB should devop this aspect of the guy a little bit more.

14. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Wow it feels good to be back here!! Ive missed it so much :)

Well i just loved mondays eppie i screamed when she asked him what he wanted,its their first serious conversation about "them". And she gave him the opportunity to tell her what he really feels and he gives her the puppydog eyes, i mean what was that?!! that is the second time hes had the chance to tell her and yet he says nothing, i think thats why shes confused, when she read the file he sounded so sure he wanted to be with her and yet when he has the opportunity to tell her he doesnt, and its obvious she wants to hear it otherwise she wouldnt of said anything and she has a way of avoiding things she doesnt want to hear. I think she just needs to hear him say it.

As for the next eppie, Ryan punching some guy, Calleigh riding a horse and flirting with some guy, we might even get a EC moment... sounds interesting, i cant wait to see it!! :p

15. Liesbetje

Liesbetje Dead on Arrival

I think I suffer selective blindness or something. Did see the promo, didn't see her on a horse. But hey it's horsies horsies horsies! Love them! I even have to say I don't really care about the episode (however Ryan having to do something would be nice), but the horsies... yeah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.