**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK! I have yet to see the episode but I heard it was amazing! I want to see this promo!!!!

7/14 looks very promising, I'm just confused about something.

The pics of Ryan/Jon's outfit are completely different from the pics from a few weeks ago and the now promo pics. I'm not losing my mind right? I'm looking at them both now and wondering if I missed something. :confused:

Did anyone see the CTV promo? I saw it quickly but i recall there's a scuffle btw I think is either Ryan or the victim with another guy, H questioning the Russian mafia head guy from Raging Cannibal, the Russian guys saying something about H's team being a target? Then it showed quick flashes of Calleigh riding a horse next to another guy and of Eric looking/reading a text from his phone/blackberry while walking to his car. Looking interesting, glad they're giving a storyline to Ryan; hope it's a good one too and them not just giving him a story for the sake of it. The promo was so quick as usual, hopefully someone will put both the CBS and CTV one on youtube.

Those were the best photos ever! I luv their outfits and Calleigh's boots, damn they're sexy!

I think this shot is really sexy, like they're seeing the bullets coming through the floor:

http://www.tv.com/csi-miami/show/8460/viewer.html?flag=1&ii=6&gri=8460&grti=101

I'm pretty sure that this is the moment when they hear the first shot coming through the house.
Clearly, Calleigh is taking her gun out of its holster and she ha a pretty worried look on her face.

As for Ryan's outfit, I do agree that it's completely different, but I think it's because he will change clothes after the fire.
I mean knowing his OCD, I guess it's pretty impossible to go on investigating without changing his clothes, right after he almost got grilled :lol:

As for the CTV promo, I'd be more than glad, if someone uploeaded it on YT ;)

Last edited:
Did anyone see the CTV promo? I saw it quickly but i recall there's a scuffle btw I think is either Ryan or the victim with another guy, H questioning the Russian mafia head guy from Raging Cannibal, the Russian guys saying something about H's team being a target? Then it showed quick flashes of Calleigh riding a horse next to another guy and of Eric looking/reading a text from his phone/blackberry while walking to his car. Looking interesting, glad they're giving a storyline to Ryan; hope it's a good one too and them not just giving him a story for the sake of it. The promo was so quick as usual, hopefully someone will put both the CBS and CTV one on youtube.
It's Ryan fighting with a guy.I was glad to see Ryan in the promo,he's rarely in them.It's on YT

Someone needs to get the CTV promo for next weeks ep up already....b/c the U.S. promo didn't show half of what you seem to have seen!!:lol:

OMG!! Calleigh riding a horse next to another guy and Eric is looking? :wtf: I'm gonna kill that guy ;) Thought it will be awesome seeing Calleigh riding a horse :bolian:

It's time to have a Ryan's storyline :thumbsup: He'll kick the guy's ass ;)

If someone upload the CTV promo would be absolutely great :thumbsup:

Just a teeny reminder: Spoiler codes aren't necessary in the Spoiler Lab. That's one of the perks of this thread, we can discuss spoilers freely in here. :)

Heh, I saw the CBS promo this morning before I left and all I can say is wow! I'm more excited for Ryan's involvement in the episode than anything else. I hope I can catch the CTV promo sometime this week as I'm watching other shows but so far, I'm pretty excited for next week. :)

Oh and thanks for the promo pictures for 'Smoke Gets In Your CSIs'! I have a feeling that'll be one of the season favourites this year.

Ryan's scenes in the promo are quite :eek: shocking! My good guy was really pissed!:p
I wanna see this episode because I really love horses and it would be interesting to see Calleigh riding, I didn't know Emily could do it!:confused:
And For "Smoke gets in your Csis", I have it written on my calendar! I won't miss it for anything in the world! The pics made me more anxious!

I found the promo on youtube but someone recorded it using a camcorder, so the quality isn't great. What I could make out was that they were fighting over a gun and then Ryan made a hilarious face and punched him out the window. :)

About 7.13, I heard that Calleigh supposidly flirts with someone at the horsetracks or something, anyone know if this is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back